surprise from dad..!!!!!!????

DO YOU KNOW.. MY WISHLIST..??

 

I’mTrapped in the darkness which never will be ended.

I’m dreamed about something which will never and ever in my hands

I want to cry.. but for what..??

I just feel lonely..

I don’t know about my empty heart

God..If you still in there for me..,Please Don’t leave me

Because if you do that….

My soul maybe will disappeared…..

 

 

I sighed, looked deep at the lake front me, I let the air playing with my hair, my eyes f-cuz in the water, try to looked at my shadow in the water and try to search am I in there.. of course I am in there, I can see my shadow, but.. the figure in the water just a someone who lose her sense, her spirit, her soul like fade away leave her body without a small lust, that is me.. who looked so sad and in her eyes no more happiness, its like me..not in this world again.

“mom..I missed you..” I whispers weakly, I don’t know why but my tears were dry to cry again, I just too tired to cry, all I feel, all the lie, just causing me weak and wish I could leave this world and never comeback again, now its time to make over, my love for Yoseob..I will removed that from my heart, I just want to make him go away from my mind and my heart.

“you’re in here, I looking for you” I turn my face to the left and saw Jieun, she smiled at me and and I smiled back, she walked toward me and take a seat next to me.

 

“you can find me now..” I chuckled, try to removed all dark in my face, I look up at the blue sky, try to push Yoseob’s face away which always come along everytime I look at Jieun.

“I know you in here, because Gikwang tell me, he said you like this place..,”I smiled, Gikwang, he always Know where I am, “its like..Gikwang likes you..” I looked at Jieun, who look deep at me, I chuckled hear her question.

 

“mollaa.., we just friend, I trust him, and you know Gikwang…he is likes you.. not me..” I said, Jieun laughed bitterly.

 

“yeah..but I likes someone else.. and Gikwang..I just look at him like my older brother” I just silent, so..she still didn’t know about me already know about her and Yoseob, its good, I smiled at myself.


“how about you, are you will falling with Yoseob..?? I thought you likes him.. you kissed him before..??” My face immediately burning as I remember about that kiss, I shook my head left and right harshly.

 

“of course no..hahahah..you are so funny…No I’m not..” I said giggled….huhh I’m such a liar and loser now.., I just don’t want Jieun to know about my feeling and made her sad because of me again, “that’s just a joke..I didn’t mean to.. hehehehe” Jieun’s face quickly changes from sad to happy again.

 

“I thought you likes him..” he hissed and smiled, I smiled back..just a fake smiles.

 

“I will love somebody later,I didn’t know when is..hemm..how about you, will you introduce your boyfriend to me Jieun-ah..??” I asked, Jieun looked down at her feet, I know she will be nervous if I asked her.

 

“I’m not ready for that ” she replied, I try to smiled and patted her back.

 

 “I hope you will be happy with him” I can felt the sharp pain stabbed in my chest as I spoke it out, Jieun smiled sweetly at me then nodded.

 

“I hope..”

 

((-----------------))

 

 I just finish all my chores, and walked toward my bedroom, Yoseob just silent staring at me, had been 1 week we didn’t try to speak with each other, always like this, after I finish all my chores, I will back at my room and locked myself, after he finish his food, I’ll out to get my dinner and cleaned everything.

..

Suddenly I heard the bell rang, hemm maybe we have a guest today, but who.. in the middle of night..

“where is Hyosung..??”I gasped as I heard that voice, it was Yoseob’s dad, I quickly get up from my bed and rushed out from my room, Yoseob’s dad looked at me in curiousty.

“you two..didn’t sleep in one room..??” he asked, Yoseob quickly shook his head and walked toward me, then put his hand around  my waist, try to show our intimate.

“aniyo dad, Hyosung just cleaned that room, it will be dirty if we didn’t cleaned it, since Hyosung hate it, she try to cleaning that room by herself..right baby??” he asked as he looked at my eyes,I just silent staring at him, causing him to clunched my shirt and winked at me, I blinked and looked at his dad.

“ah..ne.. dad, its true.. I just scared, if I let that room like that, maybe spiders could come and messed all..”I said carefully, Yoseob’s dad just chuckled.

“you two so cute together hehe, ehmm btw I think..,1 week more your school will free right ..for winter ..right??” he asked, we just nodded as a replied.

 

“how about you two go to your holiday in daegu, we have one private mension in there right..??, this will be yours honeymoon..”

 

“WHAT…???” we shouted in unison, honeymoon..??

 

“yaps.. why.. is there something wrong..??? its good right..??, both of you can go there for three days..” I immediately glanced at Yoseob, who looked at his dad in confused.

We just silent for awhile, until Yoseob let out a deep sigh

“okay.. appa.” Suddenly I can felt the panic in my heart.. Honeymoon..?? really..?? what supposed I do now..??

 

---------­­­­­­­­­­---------------------------------------

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL MY LOVELY READERS..I'm SO HAPPY.. hope you will enjoy my update

 

comments and subcribes