Final

Dare game and Kimchi Spaghetti

Hello :DD I really enjoyed writing this one. Hope you will too. ♥♥ Kaisoo~

Warning: Poop Jokes (Blame the other members), Kimchi Spaghetti (Just Kidding. This is not )

Word count: 2, 785 

***

 

Jongin wakes up one morning because of the noise of someone's voice he's familiar with.

He shifted his self in his small bed and rubbed his eyes. "Hyung?"

 

"Oh-- Hi Jongin, Morning" Kyungsoo said as he saw his dongsaeng stood up from his bed. 

"You're so noisy. What are you doing?" Jongin said while raising his hand and stretching. 

"Uh, Nothing. It's just.. Joonmyeon Hyung didn't wake me up and.. yeah" Kyungsoo said slightly yawning probably still sleepy from his previous sleeping. 

"Okay. Where are the others?" Jongin asked probably noticing the silence around their dorm.

"Outside. Eating breakfast" He answered. Not amused.

"What you mean outside? In the rooftop eating breakfast? Or outside this room eating breakfast?" Jongin asked again. Not accepting the fact that the others with their Manager-hyung (You betrayed me hyung) went outside to eat breakfast without them. How could this all happen?

"Are you sick? Of course they went outside to eat breakfast with Manager-hyung WITHOUT US. How could they. Traitors. I told Joonmyeon to wake me up early and look what he had done." Kyungsoo said and then hissed.

"You should've told me tho. You know since we're room mates" Jongin suggested.

"Oh? Yes! Why didn't you tell me earlier? It's a good Idea since youre the only person know to wake up early. VERY EARLY." Kyungsoo said glaring and with a sarcastic voice. 

"Oh C'mmn hyung. It's not Joonmyeon hyung's fault not to wake you up. You just refused to play dare with us last night for the hundreth time." The younger said sounded like he's always right.

"Dare games is for babies. I thought he was our beloved "hyung" and then he's acting like eight months old. Oh I almost forgot, you guys are babies." The older disgruntled and throws his sarcastic tone once again.  

"Whatever you say Hyung. I still love you tho." Jongin said. Clingy.

"Okay I get it. What do you want? Let's eat breakfast. I can cook. That's the advantage being the Eomma" Kyungsoo said.

 

"Kimchi Spaghetti" The younger said full of cravings in his eyes. 

 

"Okay-- Wait.. No Jongin. No." Kyungsoo said taken aback by the younger's words. 

 

"Hyung! Please! I want Kimchi Spaghetti! NOW PLEASE! I'm hungry" Jonging keeps begging.

 

"If you want to use my kimchi spaghetti as laxative I refuse Jongin. You've been eating a lot of that since last night.. No Last week! That's unhealthy Jongin. I don't want to see you pooping endlessly because of my cooking."

"Gross hyung you ruining my apetite!"

"Serves you right. Last time it was fried chicken and now, This. Around of applause for your stomach Jongin."

 

"But hyung.." Jongin pouted.

"Tch, Okay fine!" Kyungsoo said defeated.

 

He really can't say no to the other boy's pout. 

 

--

 

As per said, Kyungsoo is really good at cooking. Especially kimchi spaghetti. So everytime the younger begs him to make one for him even at the middle of the night when Jongin forgets to eat dinner, He willingly makes one. Every morning, snack time, dinner time or whenever the younger craves for it, he just cooks it for him. It's easy for him to make on but that's not the only reason.

 

He loves likes (It's not love yet!) Jongin ever since trainee days when they formally met each other. It was just a small glance and simple HIs but that's enough to made his heart flutter. Despite the fact that Jongin is practicing hard and spending a lot of time dancing and Kyungsoo in singing, they still manage to be good friends during those days and made it even stronger when they debuted. 

Kyungsoo is the happiest person when their manager decided to pair them up as room mates. That means he can see the younger's tone abs and biceps or when he has his towel wrap up off his waist after shower he can see more of the younger's behavior that will lead to knowing each other more and they will be lovers after everything.

He told his bestfriend, Baekhyun about this undying feelings he had towards the younger and the older said to confess or else say sorry for not trying but Kyungsoo just shrugged it off because he's not the one that should be confessing. He believes that Jongin will confess to him anytime soon and he just need to wait. When Chanyeol confessed to Baekhyun months ago, Kyungsoo began to believe that the younger will do too.

It's because he's the bottom and Jongin's the top that's why he'll never confess.. Wait.. That sounded so wrong. He just mean that Jongin is a lot manlier and he is more girly type with his innocent and motherly aura so he thinks that he is not capable for showing love towards the other.

 

His beliefs became more powerful when the other begins to be so clingy to him and ask him to watch movie, eat dinner together (starring kimchi spaghetti) or even told him that they need to go together back to Jongin's house just to see his dogs children (Kyungsoo did not questioned. He liked it anyway).

 

Someday.. Jongin will confess. He is sure with that. or not.

 

 

He is so busy heating up the pasta while having these thoughts in his head. He had this habit of making the recipe earlier so when the latter begs for it again, he just need to heat it up or let Jongin heat it up for himself (which never happens because Jongin keeps saying that he will burn their whole dorm like what almost happened when he and Luhan tried to cook bulgogi and blame it to Kris which is oblivious that time). He laughed at the memory when he felt something around his waist and then realized it was the tanned-man's hand and a heavy head rested in his shoulder. He was dazed by the action and began thinking about all of the asian movies that has these scene and he was ready to explode anytime soon. The other man realized his hyung's actions and then took the laddle and tasted the Spaghetti himself.

"I bet this is better than what they're eating now" Jongin said proudly. He caress the older's waist and brush his fingers slightly then left. 

 

Kyungsoo is dumbfounded. All he just know is that he is blushing and he needs to turn off the fire from the stove.

 

 

 

 

 

late.

 

--

 

Later that night when it is near midnight, Everyone gathered to their living room to watch movie. But then their leader has another plan.

 

"Time for DARE GAME!" Joonmyeon said and the other members except fo Kyungsoo of course, cheers. 

 

"Not again. And you Jongin? How can you be okay with this? You're a traitor!" Kyungsoo said annoyed while seing Jongin cheers along with the other member.

 

"It's not his fault for the both of you to eat burnt food for breakfast my dearest Kyungsoo. Don't be stubborn join us." Their leader said. 

"Oh yeah we need to do this in galaxy style!" The M's leader said while swag dancing.

"Yehet! Ohorat! lululululululululululululu aakkkaebebb !" The maknae uttered gibberish while dancing something whatever it is in front of them along with kris.  

 

"What the hell guys. Seriously?! Baekhyun!" Kyungsoo screamed and looked at his beloved bestfriend who joined th others. Still not believing other members' behavior. He believes that their manager will even let this happen.

 

"Kkaebsong! C'mmn Kyung. Just join us. We'll be busy again next time and this thing will never happen again!" Baekhyun said and leans to his bestfriend.

"I'll dare you with Jongin so you can kiss him." He whispered and Kyungsoo blushed. He smacked Baekhyun to his head and eventually joined the others with grumpy look on his small face.

 

--

 

"Baekhyunnie!" Yixing said as he picked up a small piece of paper that indicates the person who will you tell your dare to.

"Okay!" Baekhyun cheerfuly said then stood up. "Hurry up and tell me what to do!"

 

"Make out with Chanyeol in front of us!" Yixing said and the others stunned not expecting something like that to him.

 

"What the hell? Are you seriously doing this!? NO! It's Gross. and disgusting and filthy and dirty. And--" Kyungsoo said before Baekhyun come in front Chanyeol to kiss him. 

"Shut up Kyunggie. Your not the one who'll kiss Chanyeol. But if you want I will let you kiss him. Not him but your "him"." Baekhyun said pointing towards Jongin and then Kissed Chanyeol passionately. Jongin is dazed by the kissing to even think about the pointing thing. Everybody hooted about the make out scene but Kyungsoo gaged and acted like he will throw up. The two enjoyed their own scene and then stopped when they're panting and catching their breaths.

 

"Okay next!" Luhan said cheerfuly. He was locked in to the closet with Sehun for 10 minutes and god knows what thy did there. He did enjoy it. Obvously.

 

"Jongin!!" Baekhyun said then smirked at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo gulped because he knows what Baekhyun is planning to do. 

 

"I'll choose truth. I don't want to do grossy things with others. Asked me anything. Whatever you want to." Jongin immedietly said.

"No! You're no fun Jongjong." Baekhyun said but followed him anyway.

"Time is ticking! Hurry and ask me now!" Jongin said.

 

"What is the most precious thing that you had?" Baekhyun said while blinking his eyes like puppy.

 

"Precious? I think that will be Kimchi spaghetti." Jongin just said. No emotion in his eyes. Kyungsoo just looks at him expecting to say "Kyungsoo hyung's Kimchi spaghetti" or anything but nothing came out.

 

"Give Jongin Kimchi Spaghetti! Let him eat the whole thing until the brown-head turtle come out his poophole!" Chen singsonged as Xiumin came out his back with a big bowl as in BIG BOWL of kimchi spaghetti. 

"Eat this all Jonginnie!" Xiumin said. while waving the bowl on the younger's face.

 

"Are you serious? It's too much! I can't eat that. Plus you already ruined my apetite. Why do you guys always makes fun of my poop? YOU ARE SO DIGUSTING!" Jongin said still not believing everything. 

"I can help you eat!" Tao said but Xiumin glared at him and he just muttered "okay" then walked away.

 

"C'mmn! You like this precious thing right?" Chen said.

"Yeah just eat that and then poop your soul out after!" Baekhyun said looking amused.

"GET AWAY FROM MY POOP." Jongin screamed.

 

"Guys? Where did you get that thing?" Tao asked still eyeing the spaghetti.

 

"I said no Tao! You're not eating any of this." Xiumin said then glared at the younger.

"I'm just asking. I want to buy that thing." Tao answered with broken korean. Baekhyun immitate him. Of course.

"Oh baby! I've never seen your wallet ever since." Kris said teasing his boyfriend.

"I  only do that inside Gucci! Shut up. Anyway where did you buy that pasta?" Tao hissed.

"Somewhere downtown. I've never tasted this for so long so I bought a lot. Well A LOT." Chen said and Kyungsoo mouted a silent "Why don't you just tell me." felt betrayed that the others shrugged his cooking off. 

 

"Okay enough! Let him eat that thing and then let's proceed with kyunggie-poo" Joonmyeon said.

 

"Before I eat this, I will thank you all for being a nice friend for me. I love you all and tell my parents I love them too. Let them know that I'm really sorry for not letting them see their future grandchildren and--" Jongin was cut by Chanyeol's deep voice.

"WOAH! Don't tell me you're gonna make birth someday and then let them go out your poophole? You didn't tell us! You're a BOTTOM." Then he laughed.

"Why? What's wrong being the bottom?! Don't tell me you hate bottoms! You bottom a lot of times too!" Bakhyun said betrayed by his boyfriend. 

 "EWWW! I don't wanna know your life guys shut up!" Sehun said. Blocking his ears.

 

"I'm gonna eat this. Please don't mention my poophole or anything related to poop please." Jongin said and takes a mouthful piece of the said food.

 

"Oh GOD." Luhan said.

"He ate mouthful" Xiumin still can't believe he really wanted to eat the big bowl.

 

Jongin gulped.

"THIS food.."

 

" . OH MY GOD. THIS IS REALLY NICE! I CAN EAT THIS ALL DAY! THANKS!" Jongin said and then continued eating a lot of big serving straight to his mouth.

 

Kyungsoo just stared. feeling stabbed through his chest. I thought you like my Kimchi spaghetti. Well, call him shallow but he really feels betrayed. Before tears fell down his eyes, he stood up out of a sudden causing all the members except Jongin who's still enjoying that ing piece of food to look at him. 

 

 

"You know guys, Jongin really likes kimchi spaghetti. So much. In fact you can make him eat the whole thing and he will ask for more and then he will never be satified. When he's fine he will eat again. And again. And again. I don't know if he still poop. He just eat a lot. er!" Kyungsoo said making everyone surprised by his sudden curse at the end and then looked at Jongin. He walked away and then all of the was shocked.

 

"You really eat like that? Gross." Chanyeol asked earning a smack from his boyfriend. 

"Shut the ing up!" Jongin said and then stood up cleaning himself and then put the remaining spaghetti to the sink. He already lost his apetite.

 

"Oh. I know where did Kyungsoo got his cursing lesson" Chen said and then Xiumin threw him a pillow.

 

--

 

After the incident last night, Jongin still remember when he got back from the kitchen to their shared room, He heard the other sobbed. He asked what's his problem but the latter acted asleep. 

 

The next morning is awkward. And so the next following days. Kyungsoo keeps sleeping early and he still don't know why the older is shrugging him off. He already miss his hyung. His big doe-eyes, his petite body, his angelic voice and also his kimchi spaghetti. 

 

 

When Jongin woke up from his sleep, he realized that the other man was not on their rrom. He glance at his clock on their night stand stating 10:00 am. Everyone left him.

 

"Selfish." He muttered and then went out their room with only a pair of boxers (He likes sleeping with only them). He was surprised to see Kyungsoo in their dining table eating breakfast. Eating the legendary kimchi spaghetti. His stomach growled at the sight of the food. How much he missed that. How much he missed his hyung.

 

"Umhh. Good morning hyung" He said. Still awkward. Kyungsoo just nodded as response. 

His stomach growled again and Kyungsoo looked up to him. Straight face.

 

"No." Kyungsoo said.

 

"But Hyung! I'm hungry so very very hungry. Please" Jongin said and pouted.

 

"It's not my problem! Why don't you cook for yourself?" Kyungsoo said making Jongin silent. He never tell jongin to cook for himself (except for heating the food. It is much easier tho) because he knows that the younger don't know how to cook so he do it for him. 

 

"I'm sorry." Jongin said and then sat infront of Kyungsoo.

 

Kyungsoo continued eating still not looking at Jongin (I will not look to his body. No. I will not. No-- Dont betray me eyes!)

 

"Kyungsoo.." Jongin said. Kyungsoo continued eating. Making his own face sligthly messy because he cannot focus on eating anymore.

 

"Hyung.." Jongin said and then he completly messed up his face. Disgruntled he looked up to the other boy to shout at him. But...

 

 

 

The younger leaned in and then kissed Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was shocked but let him. Slowly at first and then it became passionate when the older kissed back. He cupped the older's cheeks to kiss him more. They kissed each other for almost five minutes and then stop to catch some breath. Kyungsoo leaned as soon as they parted to kiss the other more but then the younger stopped him.

 

"What?" Kyungsoo asked still flushed from their earlier business.

 

"Your kimchi spaghetti tasted much better from your mouth." Jongin teased.

 

"W-what?!"  The older said blushing crimson red.

 

 

"Hyung, I Love you so much." Jongin said making the older gasped for too much feels.

 

"I--" Kyungsoo wanted to say the same but the younger hush him.

 

"I know. But I love you more." Jongin said again while pressing his finger to the other's lips to hush him. The older smiled.

 

 

 

"Can I get my Kimchi spaghetti now?" Jongin said childishly and the older smiled at him. Sharing his own food to his now lover.