Miss Cupid

love is a four letter word

love is a four letter word


Kim Suho pulled out a chair and sat down opposite to Yoona.

"So, what are we going to talk about today?" Yoona asked him.

Suho tapped the edge of the table. "You. Miss Cupid."

"What about that?"

"You're going to reveal yourself tomorrow."

Yoona looked at Suho directly. She was surprised with the sudden notification. She never thought of telling everyone that she answered over 30 letters throughout the year. Now that graduation is coming, Suho is ready to unveil the school portal's deep secret.

"Fine. I don't mind. But I don't know how they'll react...", Yoona said.

"Don't worry. I'll get it all covered.", Suho winked.

 

 


 

Students flocked around the cafeteria upon hearing the news that Suho will finally reveal Miss Cupid's identity. Everyone was excited. Who could be Miss Cupid? How did she answer all those letters? Does she have any clue about the senders' identity?

Suho climbed up a mini-platform and cleared his throat as he reached for the microphone. "Students of Iris High. The moment you've been waiting for finally came. I am very glad that my plans went well for this school year. And I'll be able to graduate leaving a mark to the future Iris students. Without further ado, I'll introduce Miss Cupid."

Everyone cheered. Baekhyun and Taeyeon were standing among the crowd. Baekhyun was nervous yet thankful to Miss Cupid. Without her advice, his feelings for Taeyeon won't be taken care of.

Krystal and Kai held hands as they waited for Miss Cupid to enter the cafeteria. Some students were not inside the cafeteria, leading to many possibilities and conclusions one can come up to. Yuri and Lay were cheering with the small crowd of students. Chanyeol stood next to Suho as they waited for Miss Cupid's grand entrance. Seohyun was there across the room. She waved at Chanyeol to which he responded with a smile. Sulli saw this. She felt ultimately bitter. She remembered Miss Cupid's advice to her letter, saying that if her sunbaenim would get a girlfriend by graduation it means she has to let him go.

But Sulli's heart hesitated countless of times.

Yoona stepped inside, bowing to everyone. She went on the platform and reached for the microphone.

"I knew it! It was Yoona-ssi."

"Omo! She answered my letter?! I never knew she could do that."

"Unexpected!"

"I thought it was someone else. Yoona jjang!"

Yoona looked at everyone. Some were really shocked with her appearance.

"Hello everyone. It is me, Im Yoona. Your Miss Cupid." she introduced herself.

The crowd roared with applause and cheers. Yoona grinned.

"I am really thankful for this opportunity to answer all your letters. I received about 30 letters throughout the school year. As you all know, I'm about to graduate. The school portal officers are on the hunt for those who will overtake us. With those 30 letters, I felt warmth. Even if I had problems, I had a reason to smile. I had a reason to live day by day. And that is to help all of you with your problems. I hope I helped you in a little way or another. I enjoyed being Miss Cupid. Like you guys have asked, I have my speculations about the senders. But I will never ever tell anyone else. What's on the computer stays in the computer. Let me thank all of you for this chance to get to know you better."Yoona thanked everyone.

"Yoona-unnie! You helped us a lot. We should be the one who'll say thank you.", Krystal yelled. Kai laughed. Some were uttering their "thank you"s already.

"Yoona-ssi. Just curious here. But if you solved our problems... that means you have experience. I guess you've fallen in love, too.... just like the letter senders. I wonder who the lucky guy is.", Baekhyun said upon raising his hand.

Yoona giggled and blushed automatically. Baekhyun posed a great question.

 

"How do I say this?" Yoona scratched her head.

"Tell the truth! We would love to hear your story." Kai demanded.

"I, uh.... I fell for someone I've been friends with for years. And he's collaborating with me on this Miss Cupid project. He is none other than Kim Suho.", Yoona pointed shyly at the guy behind him.

Suho backhugged her. Girls were squealing. Some gasped because of the sudden announcement. Chanyeol even laughed because he knew that Suho never did any corny stuff in front of people. And Suho looked awkwardly funny to him.

"That's how I answered all your letters, guys.", Yoona said.