2

On-The-Spot Parents
 

Minah

"BANG MINAAAAAAAAAAH! YOU ARE SO DEAD RIGHT NOW!" 

Taehyung's voice filled the whole house. 

I quickly went upstairs to check him, and when I was now infront of the door, I slowly turned the knob, and slowly went inside. When my eyes met Taehyung's, I was a bit nervous. I can see that he is really angry right now. 

"What's the meaning of this." He said in a cold tone, while pointing at Dong-Yul.

"U-Uh... I'm sorry, It's just that-" I was stopped when Yura suddenly spoke, "It's just that her aunt left him at her clinic, and since he has no place to stay we brought him here." 

"Why didn't you tell me about this earlier!?" He said. 

"Mianhe. It's just that I don't know what to do back there. I-I was panicking and a bit pressured- I'm sorry I didn't inform you about this." Hyeri suddenly came out from the bathroom.

"What's happening? Oh, hi Taehyung-sshi-" Hyeri was interrupted by Taehyung.

"So you're all a part of this?" He said. 

A deep silence ensued.

"Why am I even in here." He said as he went out of the room, fuming mad.

"Uh-oh. Someone doesn't like Dong-Yul, I see." Hyeri commented. 

"I'll go talk to him. You two- check on Dong-Yul first." I said as they both nodded, and I went downstairs. 

 

---

 

"What!?" I said, shocked.

"I said send him to a social welfare department! Well, it's their job to take care of those kind of kids-" I immediately interrupted him.

"Wait- are you even thinking? We don't even know if he'll be fine there!" 

"Well he will! Besides, you can't take care of him." 

"Yes I can!"

"W-What!?" 

"You know- Jut because you don't like kids doesn't mean you're gonna be like this- Ugh. Why am I even saying these to you right now." I quickly went to the bedroom and then took Taehyung's pillow and his blanket. 

"You sleep here." I said blankly, as I threw at him his pillow and blanket. His face was schocked at what I said. 

"M-Mwo!?" He said as I started to head back to the bedroom. "Y-Yah! I'm not done with you yet! Yah- Aish!"

 

 

 

Hyeri

 

"I'm so mad at him right now." Minah said as she lay down on the bed.

"Good thing Dong-Yul didn't wake up." She added. "Nae, I hope he didn't hear anything that you and Taehyung argued over." I commented.

"Yeah, I hope so too. But seriously, you two were so loud back there!" I whispered. 

"You're more worse than a cat and dog fighting! Like, really, daebak!" Yura said as we all let out muffled giggles. 

"Anyway, how long are you gonna keep him in here?" I asked Minah. Then suddenly, they both looked at me. 

"W-wae!? I was just asking." I answered.

 "I don't know. I'll just wait for his aunt to come back." She replied. 

"Well, the question is, if she will come back." Yura added. 

As they continued talking to each other, I examined Dong-Yul. 

Omo, he is really cute. Super cute.

He has a cute face, cute eyes, cute nose, cute lips, cute cheeks, cute clothes, and he also has a cute.... paper...in..his...pocket!?

What's that paper doing in there? 

Out of curiousity, I took the paper from his pocket. I unfolded it and saw that it was a letter. 

"What's that?" Minah suddenly said out of nowhere, as she looked at me. 

"It's a letter- from Dong-Yul's aunt."

"Jinjja!?" Yura gasped.

"Ssh! Dong-Yul might wake up." Minah scolded her. 

"Mianhe. Anyway, what does the letter say?" 

"Well, it says: 

 

If you are reading this right now, probably, Dong-Yul is in your hands. First of all, I extend my deepest apologies to you. I'm sorry if I caused you so much trouble right now.The reason that I left him in you is because I don't have money to support him. I wouldn't do this if I was rich. But, please, do take care of him. I also don't want him to have a miserable life. After all, he's my nephew. Don't worry, Dong-Yul is a good child. He'll be not much of a burden. I'm really sorry if I dragged you into this. I hope that you will take care of him fromt his day onwards. And please, do not take him to the social welfare department. His parents told me that before they left. 

Thank you. And may God be with you.

 

- Dong Yul's Ahjumma."

"She just did this for his sake after all." Yura suddenly blurted out.

"Nae." I said as I suddenly yawned. "Is it okay if I sleep for now?" I rubbed my eyes. 

"No problem. Me and Yura will just take care of him first. You must be pretty tired too, so you better rest. I can still hold in." MInah replied as I smiled at the both of them and bid them goodnight. 

 

Yura

 

As Hyeri fell into deep slumber, me and Minah started to converse. 

"What will you do to him, then?" I looked at her.

"To who? Dong-Yul?" Minah said. 

"Pabo. To Taehyung-sshi." I murmured. 

"Aish. Mollaseo!" Minah shouted, but still in a whispering voice, while messing her hair in frustration. "I feel bad for what I did to him." She looked down. 

I sighed before I spoke, "You know Taehyung can't hold a grudge on you for a very long time- I even doubt if he can hold it for an hour. Don't worry, you two will be okay tomorrow. You just need to talk to each other." 

"Ugh. I don't know..." Minah pursed her lips. 

"Don't be too worried about it~ Besides, it's not only Taehyung that you should be worrying about." I said, pointing to Dong-Yul's sleeping face. 

Suprisingly, Dong-Yul is a sleeping angel- He's not like the other kids that does qwertyuiop-ing on their beds while they are asleep. And thank goodness he doesn't snort.

The whole night passed with me and Minah taking care of Dong-Yul- well you know, watching him while he's sleeping, just in case he wakes up- we're awake and present for him. When it was already one in the morning, I said to Minah that we had enough today and we should rest- since we've been up all night. She agreed, and we proceeded to sleep.

 

 

Minah

 

 My whole body suddenly woke up from a deep sleep. Why? Because I felt something heavy on top of my body. I couldn't open my eyes to check what it is because my eyes still wants me to go back to sleep because I am so freaking tiredasdfghjkl. 

It was not a pillow, though. Nor a blanket. Because it was super heaaaaaaaaaavy. 

Omo, what is this on top of me? 

Is it a person? 

It can't be Yura nor Hyeri. Because Yura slept in the spare room, as well as Hyeri.

Is it Dong-Yul? 

I doubt it. 

Kids are not that heavy.

Especially toddlers.

And Dong-Yul has an average body weight. 

I tried to open my eyes by rubbing them, and when I finally opened them, my mouth opened a bit and my two wrists are being pinned down on the bed. I felt my cheeks heat up as I saw what was on top of me- actually who was on top of me.

It was Taehyung. 

A faint smile was drawn to his lips and his eyes looked innocent at that time. Like a three-year old child. 

"Good morning jagiya." He whispered to my ear, which made me blush even more. 

Jinjjaaaa. Eotteoke. ><

"Mianhe." He said, while looking straight into my eyes, as if he was really begging for my forgiveness. His stare at me was full of sadness, though. 

Gosh, he's just so damn irresistable when he does that. 

I tried to act like I was still mad at him for what happened last night by giving him a cold reply. "Move." I pried his hands offas well as him, and got off the bed as soon as I can.

"Jagiya..." His voice was frail, which made me feel bad for what I did. Then Ieft the room and went downstairs.

Pabo-ya. Pabo-ya. Pa-bo-ya.

 

-------------------

 

 

Author's Note:

 

Hey thereeeeee. Sorry for the SUPER late update and for the SUPER SHORT UPDATE. :( 

But I promise I'll really work on my thirs chapter as soon as I can. 

So again, thank you for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it even though it was short.