(2)

Little Moments

Sunny sighs. Taeyeon's gone to Thailand for a day. She misses her so much.

 

Her hand drew back after a few centimeters of distance from the telephone. Her mind only told her to wait at that point of time.

 

'Wait, wait wait, wait wait wait. Be patient.'

 

The doorbell rings. Sunny stood up immediately and races to the door. 

 

"Wow, Sunny, do you want to break the door?!" Sooyoung exclaims at the sigh of a disappointed Sunny. The shorter girl pouts and returns to the couch, while Tiffany sits next to her with Prince. "I'm cooking tonight, since Taeyeon isn't home yet." Sooyoung said.

 

"I'm fine with it as long as you don't finish everything before you serve it." Yuri commented.

 

Unlike usually which Sunny would take selcas with Prince and play with him, Sunny just left the white puppy next to her lap and sets her eyes on the television which happens to be reporting news at the moment.

 

"Sunny, are you alright?" Tiffany waves her hands in front of the pair of eyes set on the television. "You don't even bother to watch news usually."

 

"I'm fine.." Sunny mumbled as her eyelids starts to fall.

 

"I knew it."

 

~*~*~

"Shortie! Wakey, wakey!"

 

"Hmm..?" Sunny slowly opens her eyes. "It's dinner time already?" She stands up and stretches herself, disappointed again when she did not see Taeyeon at the dining table.

 

The mood during dinner was different with gloomy Sunny. "Is something wrong?" Seohyun asked.

 

As expected for the maknae. Always the first to spot the problem. "When is Taeyeon returning?" Sunny asked.

 

"Tomorrow morning."

 

"Oh.." She puts down her chopsticks. "I'm done."

 

"Is my cooking bad?" Sooyoung asked. "You only ate half."

 

"It's not. I'm just full."

 

~*~*~

 

Ding~dong

 

Sunny's eyes brightens up and races to the door. As soon as it opens, Sunny hugs the person at the door and starts crying, as Ginger strolls around their legs.

 

Taeyeon gently pats her head and laughs. "You missed me?" Sunny looks up at her and nods, teary-eyed. "Don't be. I've gotten souvenirs for you," She pinches her cheeks. "Now, let me in."

 

Sunny lets go and walks back to the couch, sitting on it and hugging her knees. As Taeyeon finally gets her shoes off and enters the living room, she took out the food she got from Thailand and the rest of the girls surrounds her.

 

Sunny slowly gets up and heads towards her room, with Prince strolling behind her.

 

"Not today, Prince." Sunny told him and shoves him out. "He's gonna complain again."

 

"Where's Sunny?" Taeyeon asked. "Went into the room. She was so clingy earlier when you came back, what's wrong with her now?" Tiffany said. 

 

Taeyeon gets up and heads towards Dandyu's room. "Thankfully she didn't lock it." As she enters, the sight of her sleeping girlfriend warms her up. She positions herself behind Sunny and back-hugs her.

 

"Go away," Sunny elbows the girl behind her. "That hurt, Lee Sunny." Taeyeon groans. But that did not stop her, she smiles and kisses her.

 

"I said, stop it, Kim Taeyeon!" She raises her voice and kicks Taeyeon away.

 

"Fine." Taeyeon gets up and heads to the bathroom with her towel in hand.  

 

After a refreshing bath, Taeyeon once again returns to Sunny's bed and jumps onto it. Sunny got annoyed, she wanted to sleep yet she couldn't, partly because of the non-stop bouncing on her bed by Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon had tried all ways for the past ten minutes. Pulling her hair; kissing everywhere; sitting on her and even strangling her cutely. Sunny just wouldn't bulge at the spot nor speak a word to her. She must've been really angry.

 

"I SAID I'M SORRY, OKAY?" Taeyeon shouts at the girl lying in front of her, covering her ears with her teddy bear plushie. Sunny pulls the blanket up until it covers her nose and closes her eyes. She could only stay silent instead of bickering with Taeyeon when that girl's on her rage mode.

 

It's not even trouble. She had seen Taeyeon raging more than you thought she did. Taeyeon doesn't usually gets angry, but she gets really angry when her girlfriend is snatched from her. For example, the time Sunny said Tiffany felt a sense of ownership over Sunny. She literally strangled poor Tiffany, and would've really done it if not for Sunny.

 

"Yah, Lee Soonkyu!" She snatches her teddy bear away and throws it onto the ground. "Don't force me!" Sunny shivers. Taeyeon gets onto the bed and sits on her. 

 

"Now, you wouldn't get away," She smirks.

 

---

 

I didn't plan to update but.. nah.. theres 30 subs, i'd feel bad >< It's done in a GREATTTT rush, sorry if it's bad xS