(1)

Little Moments

(Here's a tip. My vocab skills are really really low (look look I'm just a student), so please imagine the scenes instead of just reading :D)

 

"Just... one night! Please, Taeyeon!" Jessica begs in the middle of the night.

 

"Sunkyu" Taeyeon called, with eyes half closed. "Hmm?" Sunny mumbles. "Jessi? Why are you-" Sunny stops and yawns.

 

"Jessica and Soo's rooms' heater spoilt, Sooyoung went to share with Tiffany and here's Jessica.." Taeyeon explains. "Why us?" Sunny switches on the lamp, yawns like a kid with her hair messy (A/N: Like Sarang! Okay, sorry =3=). 

 

"Because you both said you could share a bed so I figured out if no one wants to sleep on the floor, your room's the best choice" Jessica said. "Well, so who's bed shall I take?"

 

"Hers" Both Taeyeon and Sunny said in unison. "Take mine" Sunny gulps, feeling Taeyeon's glare.

 

"Well, thanks!" Jessica hops onto Sunny's bed and kisses her cheeks, as Sunny gathers her little stuff toys (Red Teddy bear and Pink Leopard Print Neck pillow) and gets onto Taeyeon's bed.

 

Taeyeon uses the back of her hands and wipes her girlfriend's cheek, and plants a kiss onto her lips. "You're mean, Taeyeon" Sunny whispers.

 

"I don't like others kissing my Soonkyu" Taeyeon replies, sliding her arms to Sunny's waist. Sunny buries her head into Taeyeon's neck and closes her eyes comfortable as Jessica turns and faces the other side.

 

Taeyeon smiles cheekily as her hand slide down to the other girl's . Sunny slaps Taeyeon's hand away and pouts. "I told you to stop your habits, Taeng"

 

"Stop yours too. As if I never caught you sneaking with the other members.." Taeyeon remarks, shifting herself to a more comfortable position and placing her hands back... to its 'comfortable position' too. "B-But not now... please, Taeyeonnie" Sunny whines and pushes Taeyeon's naughty hands away again.

 

Taeyeon smirks and moves herself.... on top of Sunny (A/N: Oops. Sounds wrong) "Go away, Taeyeon!" Sunny shouts softly and hits her cutely as Taeyeon kisses her again.

 

"God, Kim Taeyeon, Lee Soonkyu!" Jessica scolds, annoyed at the whispering happening at the other side of the room. "Why did I even-" Jessica sighs and covers her head with the blanket. 

 

"Heard that? Now, get off!" Sunny pushes her away. Taeyeon retorts and suddenly slumps herself on top of the poor girl.

 

Sunny groans in annoyance and kicks her with the remaining free space she was left with around her feet area. Taeyeon immediately gets up and holds her knee. "Ouch! That hurt, Sunny!"

 

"Serves you right. Now, let me sleep, please?" She shuts her eyelids and back faces Taeyeon. "Sorry, Soonkyu!" Taeyeon apologises and back hugs Sunny. "I just miss sharing a bed with you"

 

"Hm" Sunny simply replies, acknowledging that she heard Taeyeon's words.  

 

"You know what, Sunny?" Taeyeon said, still hands on her girlfriend's waist and nose buried deep in her hair. "Sometimes I feel like our relationship doesn't even feel like one" She admits.

 

"Me too. Sometimes" Sunny mumbles.

 

"It's like we are just best buds, we work well with each other for everything and teases each other. But, have we ever done anything romantic, Sunny?" Taeyeon becomes serious.

 

"Shall we?" Sunny turns around and looks at her.

 

"There's nothing we can do. I don't want any lesbian scandals."

 

Sunny smiles at her. "Being in bed together is romantic enough for me, Taengoo"

 

"You made that sound wrong." Taeyeon comments.

 

Sunny chuckles. "I like being quiet at times like this. Just cuddling my most loved one, smelling her scent and relaxing in her embrace. What's not romantic about this?"

 

"Let's do this then." Taeyeon snuggles closer to Sunny and Sunny's soft brown hair. Comfortably, Sunny shuts her eyes and falls asleep soon after, followed by Taeyeon.

~

 

Sunny stretches out her right hand and moves it around the empty space beside her. "Taengoo.." She mumbles. "Where..."

 

She moves around and comfortably continues her precious sleep, not putting the disappearance of the person beside her into consideration. She was once again awakened as someone kicks her feet. Hard.

 

She looks up, annoyed and expected Taeyeon to be in front of her. Well, nope. In front of her is her partner-in-crime-slash-skipping-practices, Jessica Jung. "Where's Taengoo?" Sunny immediately asks.

 

"She left for Thailand earlier. Wake up, Soonkyu. You're getting lazier than me"

 

Sunny's eyes shot open and she shook her head to refresh her thoughts. "Thailand?!"

 

"Oops, nope. Korea." Jessica sarcastically remarks. "Quick, shortie. Go take a bath and I'll be waiting outside."

 

"Why would she be in Thailand?" Sunny questions before Jessica could exit the room.

 

"Fansign. Girl, check your Twitter account." Jessica said and walks out.

 

Sunny grabs her phone and switches it on. She squints her eyes and types in 'Taeyeon' into the search engine and waited for something to show up. 

 

Sunny squints her eyes and read the tweets. "JanTae? JanHae? Nichkhun?" She raises an eyebrow and pouts.

 

Enraged with jealousy (cutely), she throws her phone and stomps into the bathroom. "The one who was so romantic to me last night!" She puffs her cheeks and brushes her teeth.

~

 

"Sunny, ahhhhhh!" Seohyun tells Sunny to open as the shorter girl tries to call someone. Sunny obeys the maknae and opens , as Seohyun puts a mouthful of rice into the fake maknae's mouth.

 

"Chew..." Jessica instructed and holds her chin. 

 

"Damn, Jessi. Stop that" Sunny comments, hanging up and dialing again as Seohyun stuffs another mouthful of rice into .

 

"Finally" Sunny said, as the person on the other line picks up. "Kim Taeyeon!"

 

"Sunny?" Taeyeon asks.

 

"Explain!"

 

"Sorry, I overslept."

 

"And?"

 

"Got onto the same plane as Nichkhun"

 

"And?"

 

"Is going to film a commercial film with a girl called Janhae"

 

"You didn't tell me anything!"

 

"You didn't ask!"

 

Sunny sighs. She always loses to Taeyeon when it comes to these kind of arguments. Only these. "Fine. Just calling to check if you still remember my existance"

 

"Don't be angry, Sunny.." Taeyeon said. "I'll get you something on the way back!"

 

"No thanks." Sunny rejects.

 

"Sunny.. Don't be angry.." Taeyeon pleads.

 

"I'm not." Sunny replies and hangs up. 

 

~

I decided that I should practice and write more stories instead of just one shots. This might have another chapter or two :D Gidaryeo Juseyo, Kamsahamnida~ XD