Wolf & Beauty

Wolf

  I loved the way she squirmed as I pinned her down to the forest floor. The fear in her eyes was estatic for me, and the sound of her whimpers made me tingle a bit. Her screams were unheard, since we were in a forest far from the city. It was a full moon, good for me since it gave me more strength. Such a silly girl, agreeing to come with me to the forest on a night like this. Did she think something was going to happen, that I had fallen for her and wanted to ask her to be mine on a beautiful night like this? Stupid, I would never fall for a human. I watched as her soft long hair fell perfectly into place. Her soft brown eyes were closed at the moment, but while they were open, they shone beautifully in the moonlight. Her smooth, pale skin was starting to get covered in bruises, causing by me grabbing to hard I supposed. Her lips quivered in fear, her small nose taking in my scent. Such a beauty, I thought. Too bad she made me pick her; she was just too irresistable.

  I smelt her, taking in her exquisite scent. She smelt of sugar and sweets, provoking me to devour her right then and there. Ahh, I made a brilliant choice for tonight's dinner. "Any last wishes?" I asked her. I wacthed her eyes as she searched left and right for an escape, but yet she finds none. She sighs, seeming to accpet her fate. I hated that, I wanted her fear, but don't worry; I'll find her fear again when I get ready to bite her. 

  "Sing my favorite song, please..." she asks of me. Strange, but I just smiled sincerely at her and started singing her her favorite korean song. 

  "Look at her, she's fallen into fear. Will that dirty wolf guy eat me in the end?" I smirked as I watched her close her eyes, and it gave me a notion to stop playing with my food and eat my dinner. I smirked and over my fangs, but as I went to bite her neck; I got no reaction. There was no whimper, no scream or squeal. Not even a movement. This made me angry, however, but then I had a thought. 

  "Why aren't you terrified of me?" I questioned her. She opens her eyes slowly and begins to stutter. 

  "I don't w-want to be scared when I d-die," she replies. My eyes widen, but then I smirk. I her neck, getting a tiny whimper from her and I kiss her. 

  "You belong to me, now." I pull her up and hold her hand. I turn and look down at her, the look on her face seemed to be questioning my actions. I read her thoughts; Will this dirty wolf guy eat me in the end? I smirk and kiss her again, swallowing my words. For some reason, the fact that she wasn't afraid of death had somewhat- intrigued me. 

  "No, that's not it, I have fallen in love with you." I smirk evilly, throw her over my shoulder and take her to my house, despite her struggling. "You are mine now," I say to her. "All. Mine."