It's A Girl!

Daddy?

"I'm back! Sorry I got a little side-tracked, I saw these really nice leather pants. What'd I miss?" Xero said as he entered the dorm with 3 bags in each hand.

 "Alot...and probably your favorite pair of underwear too." B-Joo said. 

"What? My underwear? What'd you do to it?" Xero put the bags down on the table. 

  "Nothing too servere." B-Joo replied. 

"..Go fetch some ducktape and a pair of Xero's underwear." Hojoon said while trying to calm down the crying baby. 

  "HYUNG!! WHERE's THE DUCKTAPE??" B-Joo yelled from the other room.

"I don't know! Ask Sehyuk hyung!!" Hojoon yelled back while trying to find the closest thing to baby wipes. There was a lot of noise in the dorm. Some yells from the other room, the baby crying, and shuffling noises from B-Joo trying to find the ducktape. 

"I got it hyung!!" B-Joo came into the room where Hojoon was with some clear tape and one of Xero's favorite pair of underwear. 

"Here! Wipe it while I google how to make and fold a diaper." Hojoon handed B-Joo some wipes. 

"Eww! No." B-Joo protested. With all the noise, A-Tom came in the room rubbing his eyes.

 "What's all the ruckus hyung?" A-Tom looked at the baby who was now whining and back at Hojoon and B-Joo.  

"Just changing the baby's diaper." B-Joo said to A-Tom. 

 "Hurry up and wipe!" Hojoon said to B-Joo. Reluctantly, B-Joo took the wipes and wipped all the dirty poo off of the baby. 

"Gross, Gimme the trash. PLEASE." A-Tom passed a trash to B-Joo. 

 "Finally. Here, hold the tape while I figure out how to put Xero's underwear on the baby correctly." 

"Don't you just slip on the underwear like any normal person then fold the sides  so it fits the baby then tape it??" A-tom asked.

 "I could do that..." Hojoon said.

"...But let me do something first." Hojoon left the room. 

 "I wonder what he's gonna do." B-Joo wondered. After a minute Hojoon came back with Seogoong.

"What are you gonna do with Seogoong-hyung?" A-Tom asked. 

 "Can you put the 'diaper' on the baby." Hojoon asked. 

"Uhh, I can. Do you want me to?" Seogoong asked back.

"Yeah." Hojoon handed Xero's underwear to Seogoong. 

 "Oh look, it's a girl." Seogoong said as he put the underwear on the baby. Then he taped the sides together so it fits and handed the baby to Hojoon. 

"Since we know it's a girl, what should we name it??" B-Joo asked. 

 "I don't know." Hojoon replied. The baby started to bite her hand. 

"Hey the baby is biting her hand." A-Tom commented. Hojoon noticed this and gave her a cloth to bite on. 

 "The baby hasn't met all of us hasn't she." Hojoon pointed out. The others in the room nodded in agreement. So they took the baby all around their dorm. 

"Hyung, what do you think we should name the baby??" A-Tom asked Kidoh.

 "Maybe we should name it Jin just because I like the name." A-Tom gave a judging glare and moved onto the next hyung. 

"Seongoong-hyung, what do you think we should name the baby?" 

 "Maybe Dolyeon because she came so suddenly." 

"Uhm, maybe we could hold a name meeting with the other members. And the other members in Dorm B don't know abnout her yet soo.." A-Tom trailed off. Suddenly there was a thud then a cry. The other members rushed out to the living room.

 "What happened?" P-Goon with a worried voice. 

"Nothing, nothing. The baby just doesn't want the milk I'm giving her." B-Joo said in frustation. 

 "What kind of milk did you give her?" Seogoong asked. 

"Just normal milk we drink everyday." B-Joo said. 

 "What!? You don't do that or the milk will be too cold for the baby!" Seogoong said. 

"How do you know? Did you secretly research on babys last night?" B-Joo asked. Seogoong didn't reply. 

 "We need a bottle." Seogoong said. 

"Xero's not back yet, and he forgot his phone." B-Joo said.

 "Hey, calm the baby down. It's still crying." A-Tom said. Hojoon picked the baby up and patted the baby on the back. 

"I'm gonna go sit on the couch." B-Joo said. The other members didn't say anything as they were trying to calm  the baby down and figure out a way to feed the baby without a bottle. 

 "..and here you are now. Did you buy a bottle?" B-Joo asked Xero. 

 "Yep. I did." Xero shuffled around the bags to find the bottle. "Here it is." He handed the bottle to B-Joo. 

 "Thanks. I'll go give this to Seogoong-hyung." B-Joo said as he got up from the spot he was sitting. 

  "I also got some baby girl clothes." Xero said as he followed B-Joo. 

"Oh good! Xero has come back with a bottle! OH! and instead of using this normal milk, did you buy the baby powder milk stuff?" Hojoon asked.

 "Yeah. Let me go get it." Xero went to the bags and searched for the baby powder milk stuff. He came back with the container and then they did the magic. They changed the baby into new clothes, and made sure Xero had bought all the correct items they needed. Now all that was left was to tell the other dorm. It wasn't a far ride, or walk. 

 


 

*knock knock* "Hey guys, open up!! I've got a surprise!" Xero yelled as he banged on the door. Immediantly, Hansol opened the door. 

 "What's the surprise?" Hansol asked with tired eyes.

  "Aren't you gonna let us in first?" Seogoong asked behind Xero. Hansol rubbed his face and let them in. 

"What's with the blanket?" Nakta asked as he was going to use  the restroom.

  "That's why we're here." Xero said. 

"Well, spill the beans, I need to use the restroom." 

  "Okay, well yesterday when we got home, we found  this box. Xero looked inside it first and we all looked after. Then we realized it was a baby so now we have of take care of it." B-Joo explained. 

"A baby?" 

  "Yes, a baby. I know, it's surprising." 

"Is it a girl, or a boy?" Hansol asked. 

  "A girl." B-Joo replied. Hansol asked a question and B-Joo answered. Soon their baby talk trailed off to just a normal Hanjoo conversation. Seeing this, the other members went to inform the other members about the baby. There's was excitement as well as confusion and worry, but they all agreed to raising the baby. 

"We still need a name though." B-Joo pointed out, 

.

.

.

A/N: Thanks for waiting for chapter two. What do you think the baby's name should be? Anyway, hoped you liked that chapter, I know it's short. Have a nice day~