Three Wizards and a Dragon

Daddy?

"Aish! I'm so tired." B-joo said while getting out of the car. 

 "Well, don't sleep yet, you have to wash up. Rinse off, you stink." P-Goon said.

"Wow, unfriendly leader." Xero said with a smile. They walked up to their form to find a somewhat big box in front of the door. 

"Oh a box!" B-Joo said in excitment. Xero was the first to get to it. 

 "Woah~ Guys come here." Xero said in a whisper. 

"Is it a puppy?" B-Joo asked. 

"No...slightly better." Xero carefully brought the box in the dorm. 

"I think it's a baby." Xero put the box of the table." Xero finished. 

"Oh a baby..." 

 

"WAIT A BABY?!?!?" the six members said in unison. Xero shushed them. 

"Yes, a baby." Xero said annoyed by their volume. 

 "Then what do we do with it?" P-Goon asked. 

"I don't know, maybe buy some baby products." Hojoon suggested. 

 "Right now?" Kidoh asked.

"No, probably tomorrow, if the baby doesn't have any problems." Hojoon replied. 

 "Then, until tomorrow, I can take care of it."  Xero declared. The y all agreed. Tht night was risky. Thankfully the baby hadn't awoken since they found it so chances of it waking were high. But it didn't. When morning came B-Joo was the first to awake. And it wasn't so quiet. 

.

.

.

*Toilet flushing sounds*

"I'm up." He said to no one in particular. He went to his room to change, while practicing his vocals...REALLY LOUD. With all that noise, the baby was bound to wake up.

 

 Xero was the second to wake up he woke becasue of B-Joo's loud singing. He sighed then looked to his side. He smiled. 

Good, the baby is still sleeping.

He got up and walked to their closet door. 

"Yah, Byungjoo quiet down a little. The baby is still sleeping." Xero whisper screamed. 

 "Oh yeah~ Sorry." B-Joo quieted down his singing to humming. After a few more minutes B-Joo came face-to-face with Xero. 

"By the way, where did the baby sleep?" B-Joo asked.

 "Next to me." Xero wiped his eyes and went into the closet. 

"But, wouldn't you crush it?" B-Joo asked Xero who was now in the closet. 

 "What? No, I has like half asleep making sure I didn't crush it." Xero replied. 

"Aren't you tired?" B-Joo asked. 

 "Yeah, but I have to take care of the baby. I said I would. Oh, and go wake the wake the other members up." Xero instructed. B-Joo sighed and followed Xero's instructions. Soon, Xero came out of the closet. 

"I'm gonna go and buy some baby products for the baby, take care of it while I'm gone!" Xero yelled to B-Joo who was in the other room waking members up. With all the loud noise, the baby awoke. 

"Anyeong baby~" Xero said in a cute voice. 

"Daddy is going to go and get you some stuff okay? Be good with your other daddies okay?" Xero kissed the baby's forehead and played with the baby making it laugh. Suddenly a groan was heard. Xero turned his head to find a very sleepy looking Hojoon. 

"Other daddies? Wait, when did I get married?" Hojoon said still half asleep. 

 "You never did. Take care of the baby, I'm going out to get some baby products for it." Xero kissed the baby goodbye and left. It took exactly ten seconds for Hojoon to figure out what was going on. He looked around, in the room was him, a baby staring straight at him and a sleeping A-Tom. His eyes went back to the baby. As they observed each other, he noticed how cute the baby looked. Big chocolate brown eyes, small 'as cute as a button' nose, and thick rosy pink lips. Hojoon realized that he'd been staring at the baby too long. He hesitantly picked the baby up. 

"Let's go meet your other 'daddies' shall we?" Hojoon said. He walked to the living room and spotted a tired P-Goon. 

"This is P-Goon appa. Or Sehyuk." Hojoon said to the baby. 

"Sehyuk-hyung, hold the baby while I go wash up." Hojoon handed the baby over to P-Goon. 

"But-" 

"I'm just going to wash up." Hojoon stated before P-Goon could protest. The baby was pretty active in P-Goon's arms. It moved a lot and then it hit P-Goon's face. P-Goon's eyes went wide and the baby started laughing. 

How cute. 

P-Goon started making faces to make the baby laugh. He played with the baby for quite a while...until Kidoh came in the room. 

"Sehyuk what are you...?" Kidoh caught P-Goon in the act of puffing his cheeks out for the baby. It was silent. The only noise was from the baby hitting his puffed out cheeks making the air blow out. 

"I'm just-" 

"Yeah...how to unsee..." Kidoh mumbled then went into the kitchen to get a drink. Embarrassed, P-Goon went back to just holding the baby in his lap, but he was still playing with it. Just not with his face. It was still silent. Finally B-Joo came back from his mission.(of waking members up) 

"Byungjoo, come hold this baby for me." P-Goon transported the baby into B-Joo's arms. 

 "But hyung, why can't you just hold it?" By then P-Goon was already halfway out the room. 

 "Don't look at me." Kidoh exited the room leaving B-Joo with the baby. He frowned and patted the baby on the back. 

"Oh yeah, you don't have a name yet do you?" B-Joo said to the baby. It made a soundthen started to drool on B-Joo's shoulder. Nticing this, he went to go retrieve a tissue from the bathroom. After he wiped the drool, the baby made some more noises for ten minutes making B-Joo gently laugh. Then out of no where, the baby started crying. Panicked, B-Joo picked the baby up and tried to comfort it. 

"Ssshhhhh, please stop crying." B-Joo whispered to the baby. He kept trying to shush the baby but it just cried louder. Hearing all the noise, Hojoon came into the room. 

"Hyung, What do we do? It's crying!" B-Joo said. 

 "I don't know, maybe it's hungry. Check its diaper." Hojoon said. With all the courage in the world, B-Joo sniffed the baby's . 

"Holy- yep it needs a changing." B-Joo exclaimed. 

"Good, where's the diapers?" B-Joo remembered that Xero went out to buy some, but hasn't come back yet.

 "We don't have any yet, Jiho went to go buy some and hasn't come back yet." 

 "That shopaholic, probably got sidetracked. Oh well, give the baby to me. And go fetch some ducktape and one of Xero"s underwear." 

-End of Chapter One-

A/N: Well, I hoped you liked it! Sorry it's a little short. This is my first story ever posted on AFF. Please give some positive feedback! Have a nice day! <3