Monster

One Shot Drabble Thingy~

“Jiyoung, look at me” The tender voice of the therapist rang through the white room, seeming to reach every inch except for the ears of the man they were meant for. She sighed, as she looked at him, frail in the pale jacket, forcing the thin man to hold himself in a permanent embrace as he rocked to and fro. How could a man that once ruled every stage in the world, an idol for any in the younger generation, be in this state now? Bones practically gleaming through ragged, scarred skin, eyes bleak and suffering if not insane and enraged, mind… gone, hands… cruel and lethal, having already taken their toll in the worst of ways.

The back room of Club Heaven (quite an ironic name for a place where hell is about to break loose) hummed softly with the music from it’s neighboring dance floor, that was… until a small scream sounded from one of the room’s two temporary inhabitants that were facing each other, one in a reasonable fear of the other.

 “You say I scare you now but… It’s your fault, you’re like a moon that makes this wolf go crazy...” He sang those familiar lyrics as he traces his steps towards the residing girl.

“Jiyoung please.” The girl trembled as she took a step, two steps back. Turning to run, only for a cold hand to catch her arm, throwing her down to the cool, hard tile as she let out a shrill shriek.

“The people of the world have turned their backs against me…” He kneeled on top of her, hand slipping into his G-hood pocket. “The corners of their eyes are all twisted up” He sang coldly as he retracted his hidden hand, only to reveal a long, slim blade “But causing the greatest pain to me...” He paused as small tears welled in his eyes “Is the fact that you became the same as them” This man was not lying nor exaggerating, even in his insane state. Everyone he had known had turned his or her backs onto the poor man and unfortunately for his victim, she was the one to make him snap.  “I love you…” Came the soft words, uneven with those mad eyes or past harsh tone that seemed to tear through the resistant girl. His hand slowly rising higher above them as the silver blade twinkled in the light. “And you are forever a lingering attachment in my heart”

“Ji please stop! Don’t do this, this isn’t like you! You’re not a mon-“ Her voice froze as the blade came down, inserting cleanly into , silencing the withering girl

            “-ster” Came the man’s voice, as he finished her sentence that had now become a chorus of bloody gurgles as she fought to keep her eyes open. But nobody, not even the strongest of people could support that form of injury or blood loss. Soon her eyes faded shut and her suffering finished….

I was snapped out of my trance as those cold, seemingly dead eyes flickered up to me, causing the hairs on the back of my nape to stand erect as we made eye contact. Moments later I quickly shook off the feeling as I raised to my feet, the man in front of me copying in a silent drag. A sigh passed my dry lips as I looked away from him.

            “It’s time Jiyoung…” He barely nodded as two guards slowly crept behind him and dragged him over to the chamber in which he would spend his last moments.

As they strapped him down, his glare once again moved to focus on me, even as the IV stuck into his thin frame. Suddenly I was thrown off by a flashing, vile grin.

“Don’t look at me with such eyes of pity…  her existence was a chronic disease, and a repetition of pain…” My eyes widened as his words continued, “She was a liar… I am a monster” He chuckles “I am a monster…” Those last words slipped past his paling lips in a ragged tone as his head slumped down, a permanent sleep forever taking over the body of that monster….