Forbidden Thoughts

Forbidden Love

POV Añya

We adopted a South Korean boy. Why? I don't know why! We're friggin' Mexicans! Why the hell did we adopt a Korean guy?! And a cute one at that! Gaahhhh! The moment I saw my adopted brother 8 years ago I was star struck! For an 11 year old he was hot! And now he's turning 19 and he's even hotter! Gaahh!! I shouldn't think about him like that! It's wrong! He's my brother! DAMN YOU JUNG YUNHO!

"AÑYA!! AÑYA MARIANA KATRINA ARIANNA MARÍA SALDERO-SANCHEZ!! GET OUT HERE AND HELP ME WITH THESE KIDS!!" Ugh. Mamá why do we run an orphanage? It's tiring and depressing!

"COMING MAMÁ!" I ran from my room to the kitchen where Mamá was, I was still tying my hair up into a ponytail so naturally my head was facing the ground...you probably know what's going to happen next. Yeah I ran directly into a wall. And fell flat on my . "Ow ow ow ow! Man, that hurt."

"Are you okay Añya?" I looked up and boy do I wish I didn't. The minute my gaze rose to view the angel standing before me I went from sassy smart mouth latina Añya Mariana Katrina Arianna María Saldero-Sanchez, to La Pequeña Annie.

"I...uh...I..." when I get nervous or surprised I usually respond in complete flustered Speedy Gonzales Spanish, "Lo siento mi hermano pero mamá necesita mi en la cocina ahora! Lo siento Yunho! Lo siento! (I'm sorry brother but mom needs me in the kitchen now! I'm sorry Yunho! I'm sorry!)" Yunho just laughed as I scurried to my feet and dove around him. 

"Ah sí mi hermanita! Mamá está en la cocina! Arrubia hermanita! (Ah yeah little sister! Mom is in the kitchen! Hurry up little sister!)" Yunho yelled after me. I stopped dead in my tracks. JUST WHO THE HELL TAUGHT HIM HOW TO SPEAK SPANISH?! MAMÁ!!!! AARRGH! ARE YOU TRYING TO FIND WAYS TO COMPLETELY RUIN ME?! I mentally slapped myself. He just spoke Spanish and I'm just standing here like he didn't just speak my language! SAY SOMETHING YOU IDIOT! 

"Ah nae gomawo oppa," HA! SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT WHEN SOMEONE THROWS YOUR LANGUAGE AT YOU UNEXPECTEDLY!! TAKE THAT JUNG YUNHO!!

"Wait what?"

"Did you not understand what I said?"

"Not one word." ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?! HE DOESN'T SPEAK KOREAN?! I LEARNED KOREAN AND GOT INTO KPOP FOR NOTHING?! DAFUQ MAN?! BOY YOU ARE SO LUCKY I ACTUALLY FELL IN LOVE WITH KPOP OR YOU WOULD SO ING DEAD!

"So you are a South Korean, who was born and raised in South Korea until the age of 11 who doesn't speak a of Korean?" 

"Yes, yes/no and yes." I stared at him confused, "Yes I am South Korean, yes I was born in South Korea, but no I was not raised there until the age of 11. I lived in South Korea until the age of 5 I came to the states for reasons unknown when I was 6. So if I ever knew Korean I wouldn't remember. But I don't know it. So let's make this next part easy on ourselves. What did you say? And can you teach me Korean?"

I blinked once. Twice. Three times. Fours times. Ten times. I was drawing a complete blank, the only sound that left my mouth was pure laughter. I fell out laughing gripping my stomach, crying, hyperventilating, hiccupping, the whole scenario. It was just too funny!

"A KOREAN WHO WAS BORN AND SORTA RAISED IN KOREA WHO CAN'T SPEAK KOREAN BUT SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH AND SPANISH?! T-THAT'S A NEW ONE!! Where are the cameras Yunho? This must be a joke." I stood up brushing off imaginary dirt from my jean shorts and wiped my tears giggling every so often, "That's...that's really funny Yunho oppa, but I wasn't born yesterday. Come back when you've got a better prank to pull," I winked at him still giggling to myself as I walked toward the kitchen. 

"WAIT!! AÑYA!!!" he jogged up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Yes?"

"What the hell is oppa? And why do you keep calling me it?" 

I chuckled to myself still not believing him.

"Okay I'll humor you. Oppa is a term a girl would use to refer to a guy that's older than her, an older brother, or her boyfriend and/or crush."

"A boyfriend or crush huh?" he emphasized boyfrienda little too much to go unnoticed.

"Or an older brother or like celebrities or k-pop stars!" I swear if I was a light I would be burning bright with the way my eyes lit up at the thought of my beautiful oppas. "Like my gorgeous Jaejoong oppa! Ugh! That man was designed by God! And Rain!!! Oh Lord that man is just wow!"

"Hello Earth to Pequeña Annie! Yo! Añya! Focus back to me!" I glared at him for interrupting my fantasy land starring me Kim Jaejoong and Rain.

"What?!"

"Who is Rain?:

"Rain? Oh Rain is a -god. Pure perfection. He is perfection personalized. He is just totally fr—"

"A WHAT?!" 

"AÑYA SANCHEZ GET IN THIS KITCHEN RIGHT NOW!!"

"Yunho... have to go before mom gets pissy."

"You shush. I'll handle mom." I sighed and rolled my eyes, "MAMÁ UN MOMENTO POR FAVOR (I AM SPEAKING) CON AÑYA! SOLÓ UN MOMENTO! (ONE MOMENT PLEASE MOM I'M SPEAKING TO AÑYA! JUST ONE MOMENT!)"

"OKAY NIÑO! SOLÓ UN MOMENTO! "

"GRACIAS MAMÁ! (THANKS MOM!)"

"DE NADA YUNHO! ARRIBA! NECESITO TÚ HERMANA!! (YOU'RE WELCOME YUNHO! HURRY! I NEED YOUR SISTER!)"

"OKAY MAMÁ!"

"He can speak perfect Spanish and English but doesn't even know what oppa means? This is sad."

"Oh shut it and come with me." Yunho grabbed my arm and dragged me to his room.

"Whoa! Why are we in your room?!" 

"Because we need to talk."

"About what?"

"About your stupid obessession with those guys!"

"Seriously? That's why you dragged me away from mom? To talk about my love for the perfection that is Jung Jihoon better known to South Korea and most of America as Rain or the Ninja Assassin. God he is beautiful."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Rain! He's a ing -god! Have you seen the man?! Dear God—" 

He kissed me.

He just kissed me.

HE JUST FREAKING KISSED ME!

WAIT! AM I KISSING BACK?! N-N-N-N-NOOOOO!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING AÑYA?! WAIT! NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING YUNHO?!

I pulled back shocked.

"-god? HA! You ain't seen nothing yet Añya."

"Y-YAH! MICHESEOYO!!! BYUNTAE!!!" I screamed at him in Korean. I'm quite the actress. Even being able to fake being angry when in fact, I really liked that kiss.

"STOP YELLING IN KOREAN!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING!"

"CRAZY ERT!! YOU JUST FREAKING KI—" he did it again but this time he pulled me to him by my hips.

"Shhh...don't act as if you don't want this. We aren't even related." he squeezed my making me gasp. Ugh! Why do I suddenly feel so hot? God I want him so bad....NO! WHAT AM I THINKING?! THIS IS WRONG! But....so right....just give in Añya...just give into it. And I did. I kissed back.

I gave in.

"Y-Yunho," I whimpered out when he started walking us back to his bed.

"Shhh..." he ran his hands through my hair causing my eyelids to flutter then shut completely. My legs hit the foot of the bed sending us tumbling downward onto the soft sheets, but our lips never once disconnected. He swiped my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance, which was quickly granted. I tilted my head to the side to deepen the kiss as I grabbed his shirt pulling him closer—if that was even possible.

"Y-Yunho...we...should stop..." I managed to get the sentence out between quick breaths and heated passionate kisses, "I...have...to help mom feed the children." He pulled away looking deep into my brown eyes. I lost all reasoning at that point.  it all.  I yanked him back down colliding my lips with his tugging him closer melting our bodies together. I just wanted to be close to him. I wanted to be closer. I loved my brother...but to be in love with my brother was...forbidden. Was I in love? Of course I was. Was he in love? Who knows, but at this point all I wanted was to feel him. To hold him. To love him. 

Forbidden...

Forbidden...

This love...

Forbidden...

Forbidden Love...

This...is a forbidden love. 


 

Hi everyone! This is coauthor simonezhane! Wow! I get to help write another totally freaking amazing story!! Are you guys as excited for this story as I am?! I hope so!! Enjoy the story! Don't forget to upvote, subscribe, and definitely comment!! 

The next chapter will be posted soon!