Chapter 1

Wrecking Ball

Wrecking Ball Chapter 1

...

A/N : You need to listen to wrecking ball to feel the story so youll get my feelings also. 

 

YOUR POV

 

I wake up at 7:40 am. The sky is clear but with a little fall of droplets of rain which is i enjoy because i like rains. I move out of the bed and get my phone on the bed. I tried to call Kris but he is not answering. I sighed sadly and cooked my breakfast.

 

 

I did not do anything so i sleept again and wake up at 8:30 pm.

I get my coat and headed to the club to had some fan. I get out car to had some fan. I entered the club and saw a lot of people having fan and dancing.

I go to the bar to get some drinks. I said to the bartender that i want tequila then he give me one with an ice and a lemon on top.

When i was drinking my tequila I see a familiar look of a man kissing someone else. I moved close to him and saw Kris.

The boy kissing the girl is Kris. He cheat on me. I scream at then and said " Kris after all. you were just here kissing girl!. I hatred you! I always call you and you doesnt answer ! I hates you! " I grambled and moved out of the club.

" I will get revenge on you Wu Kris! " I screamed and go home. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------

A/N://

Short update for you readers and sorryif it was short. I tried making this interesting and thank u for read.

subscribe and upvote and comment :)

thank u !