The Airport

Sasaeng Alert

*Ring Ring Ring*

I picked up my phone and saw that my sisters highschool was calling....... Oh . What did she do this time?
"Ah, Songsaenim? How can I help you?"

"Im sorry to inform you, but we have to drop your sister from school." WHAT?!?! "Theres been to much absents and she is missing most of her credits"

"But I payed the tution already"

"Thats another thing, we never recieved such payments" .........................................................."Miss, are you still there? I told you that-"

"Yeah bye" I put all my things into my purse and stood up. I began walking to the door.

"HANI? Where are you going the boss will be back any time now!" One of my co-workers yelled across the room

"Cover for me" I ran outside and to my car. I open the back door and threw my purse into the back seat. I then headed to the drivers seat. I drove to the only place my sister could be. The airport. Her lovely Oppas just came back from thier concert from China. Imma gonna suprise her. oh shes in so much trouble. that ungratefull little witch, when i get my hands on her, imma gonna- AHHHHHHH.

I parked my car and went in. I follow the screaming of a sea of fans. It was so loud I couldnt hear my self think. I tried to squeeze my way throw the pact of teenagers.

"Ya, watch where your going" Excuse me, ?, oh hell no. She couldnt be more than a middle school student

"You should be in school, young lady"

"What ever" She continued to hold up her phone recording the scene.

I couldnt walk through the fangirls so I did any other sane person would do. I crawled. And I swear I got stepped on at least eight times.

"Oppa!!! Look at me Oppa!!"...Thats... THATS MY SISTERS VOICE. I stood up and saw that she was clinging onto Luhans arm. Oh that poor boy.

"YA, TAIYO" She froze and turned my way. She tightned her grip on Luhan. And the managers pushed most of the people away. Leading me and Taiyo some space. Luhan was still standing awkwardly looking scared and nervous.

"Eonni? OPPA SAVE ME!!" She jump behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist. And he just stood there.

"TAIYO!! let go of him now"

"No, we're meant to be"

"I swear if you arent at least three feet away from by the count of three Im gonna-" I took a deep breath. I promise my mom that I would be patcient with Taiyo becuase she's still a child.

"No, go away youre bothering me"

"Me? Im bothering you? How do you think Luhan fells right now. He doesnt even know you and youre giving him a back hug. I bet he doesnt even like you" She let go of him and walk towards me

"Take that back, we're gonna get married" Oh that delusional little freak.

"What? Are you going to stalk him till he loves you. News flash that doesnt work. You are a stalker and nothing more."

"But-"

"NO, if you dont want me to kick you in the shin I suggest you get your pretty little into my car and wait." She snared at me and began to walk away

"YA, show some respect to the people you just harrassed" She turned and smiled at the boys. Did a slight bow and said 'mian oppa' in a high pitch tone then waved at them

"See you later" Not if I had anything to do with it

"You little twit" I pulled her back and pushed her head down to a 90 degree angle and bowed with her "We're very sorry for this inconvience, this will never happen again" We got up and I pushed her away.

I needed some time to think to myself and not see Taiyo smirking face. Such a beatiful girl with a nasty personality. I cleared my head and bowed once more. They were stuck in the port becuase of some sort of blockage to thier car.

I turned to the opposite exit and began to wak away. I stopped right before I took my first step becuase I heard my native language, japanese. I looked behind me and saw a couple of girl talking with Luhan and Sehun I think.

"So Sehun how does Luhan treat you in the bed room"........................My mouth dropped, the hell did they just say. They just kept with the profanity. And the two boy had no clue what they were saying. They were just nodding their heads and saying 'thank you' in japanese.

I picked up my phone and started to record them. I did it untill they notice me.

"What are you do-" I held up one hand and shushed them while i typed into my phone. I walked towards them.

"Stop talking these openly striaght men and leave"

"Why? youre not the boss of us"

"Oh but i am now. Does your parents know you asked such things, if you dont want me to spread this video all over your school. And does those edigable boy know you think of these thing. I wonder how your dating life will be once they find out how mess up your minds are"

They snatched my phone, "You can't now" then snickered to eachother

"Baka, do you think that I havent sent that to my email, and stop speaking japanese I heard you speak korean just awhile ago. And your waering the same uniform my sister does, do you think im stupid of something" The girls backed up then looked at each other and ran dropping my phone. woah thank god they left becuase i have no idea what the hell they were wearing and they deleted the only set of videos i had.

Luhan bent down and picked it up for me and gave it to me. I was about to thank him but was pushed into him instead by the hurding amout of people. I can take this immature disrespectfull morons. I face the crowd and screamed'

"HEY!! if you dont want me to come to each and every one of your house and BURN all of you poster. THEN MOVE AWAY FROM THEM, and give them space."

"You dont know where I live"

"Oh i'll go all sasaeng on your , and find out. I dont care if you take pictures or what ever but if you lay a hand on them without permission then"

"You cant do anything" I leaned down and face the backtalking piece of-

"Try me"