1/1

Exactly Like You.

“Umma, I’m here.” Youngjae said as he entered the daycare owned by his mother. Himchan smiled and placed a young child into his crib as he had fallen asleep. “Is everything alright?”

“Yeah, I just put him to sleep.” Himchan answered. “Are you finished with your homework?” – Youngjae nodded –, “Good, I need you to take care of the other kids. I have to prepare lunch for them.”

Youngjae nodded and started off to work. He entered the inside playground and eyed each toddler. Some were playing with blocks, some were on the slides and the others were playfully fighting with plastic swords.

Youngjae loves taking care of kids. They’re so adorable and each of them has a unique personality. But there was just this one child. This 5 year old child is always so hyper and 4D. He loves running around, walking with his ladybug school bag and his love for cheesecake.

This boy’s name is Choi Daehyun.

“Youngjaejae hyungie~” Choi Daehyun, better known as DaeDae, called as he walked his way over to his favorite babysitter. “Hyungie, play wiff me~”

DaeDae just loves playing with his Youngjaejae hyung. He sat down in front of the older boy and smiled, building his blocks. “DaeDae is going to make hyungie a house!” He shouted happily, his little chubby arms waving around.

Youngjae smiled and kneeled down mermaid style in front of DaeDae. He smiled and brushed the brown bangs out of DaeDae’s eyes. “Awww, that’s so sweet, DaeDae. What kind of house are you making for me?”

DaeDae smiled wide, “A house that both Youngjaejae hyungie and DaeDae can live together happily ever after!” The toddler shouted happily as he looked up at the older.

Youngjae giggled at the child’s little cheer. He nodded and ruffled through DaeDae’s hair. “Does DaeDae really want to live with me?”

“Mhm…!” DaeDae gladly answered. “DaeDae loves Youngjaejae hyungie!”

The older giggled again. DaeDae really reminds him of Daehyun. Both of them are so similar in every single way to the point that it’s almost scary.

“Hyungie, do you love DaeDae?” DaeDae asked, his eyes widening at the hyung. He smiled and was hoping for a yes of course.

“You’re adorable, DaeDae.” Youngjae answered and ruffled through the younger’s hair. DaeDae smiled and closed his eyes before puckering his lips, causing Youngjae to laugh. He gently flicked DaeDae’s forehead. “Aigoo, you’re too young for that.”

“What? I’m a man, baby!”

Youngjae raised a brow. “You’re a baby, man.” He teased back with a shake of his head. DaeDae scrunched up his small nose and crossed his arms with an ‘hmph!’

“No but seriously hyungie!” DaeDae shouted cutely, continuing to pout. “JaeJae hyungie has to promise DaeDae that JaeJae hyungie is going to marry DaeDae when DaeDae grows up!”

Youngjae laughed a little at the baby. He just gave a somewhat shrug and pinched DaeDae’s cheeks. “DaeDae, I already have-,”

“Kids, lunchtime,” Himchan shouted throughout the daycare before all the kids huddle towards the small round shaped tables. Some kids had their own lunch but of course, Himchan just loves cooking big meals.

“JaeJae hyungie,” DaeDae said as he put his Toy Story lunch box onto the table. “Mommy made me cheesecake, let’s eat together.” He said with a smile and tries his hardest to pull Youngjae down to his seat. “DaeDae is going to feed JaeJae hyungie! Say ah~”

Youngjae giggled and played along, watching DaeDae stab his cheesecake with the baby fork and leaning it towards him. “Mhm, it’s delicious.” Youngjae said, causing DaeDae to smile widely.

“JaeJae hyungie has to feed DaeDae too!” DaeDae said and Youngjae laughed. The older played along and scooped up a fair amount of cheesecake and fed it to the toddler.

When DaeDae swallowed the cake, he gestured his palm to tell Youngjae to lean closer to him. “I want to tell you a secret!” DaeDae whispered-shouted and gestured Youngjae again.

As the older leaned in to listen to what the toddler wanted to say, DaeDae took the chance and kissed Youngjae’s cheek. He giggled afterwards. “I kissed JaeJae hyungie!” DaeDae shouted as he jumped around the room happily.

“Yah, DaeDae, you’re too young for this.” Youngjae said, pinching DaeDae’s small nose. He laughed and stared at the toddler who was still cheering at the kiss. “DaeDae, you shouldn’t go around kissing people.”

“Yeah but JaeJae hyungie is DaeDae’s wifey!” DaeDae answered with a giggle. He hugged onto his ‘wifey’ and snuggled onto his chest. “Doesn’t JaeJae hyungie love DaeDae?”

“Sorry, kid.” A sudden deep voice came from the entrance of the daycare. DaeDae watched as a man walked towards him. He had pouty lips and dark skin and sharp eyes. “But your JaeJae hyungie already has someone.”

DaeDae blinked at the sudden stranger in front of him. He had hugged his JaeJae hyungie and it made DaeDae very mad. “Don’t touch my JaeJae hyungie!” He shouted, pushing the man away.

Youngjae laughed, ruffling through DaeDae’s brown hair. “DaeDae, this is my boyfriend. His name is Daehyun, just like yours.”

DaeDae pouted. He didn’t like the fact that his JaeJae hyungie already has a boyfriend.

“Hmph! DaeDae would make a better boyfriend!” DaeDae shouted, pulling his JaeJae hyung away from Daehyun. “Go away, ajusshi! JaeJae hyung is mine!”

Daehyun laughed loudly. He pulled his boyfriend back into his embrace and stuck his tongue out, making Youngjae laugh against Daehyun’s chest.

“JaeJae hyung is mine!” DaeDae shouted again, this time much louder than before. He pouted at his JaeJae hyung and glared at Daehyun.

“Jae, is he always like this?” Daehyun whispered to his boyfriend as DaeDae was pulling Youngjae’s arm. He rested his chin on the younger’s shoulder and stared at the toddler. “You’re mine.”

Youngjae giggled. “Dae, he’s a baby. You’re being childish.” He answered and Daehyun smiled before pecking his boyfriend’s cheek.

“No!” DaeDae shouted again. “You’re not allowed to kiss my JaeJae hyung!”

“I can do anything to my JaeJae~” Daehyun teased, lightly flicking DaeDae’s forehead that made his head tilt backwards. He looked at Youngjae. “He’s persistent.”

“He’s just like you.” Youngjae answered with a smile and Daehyun squinted both of his eyes sat the toddler.

“Nope, I don’t see it.”

“Whatever you say, big boy,” Youngjae said and got up to DaeDae. He clapped his hands towards DaeDae. “And it’s your naptime, little boy.”

DaeDae pouted and toddled towards his JaeJae’s embrace. “I’m not a little boy.” He said before getting lifted up by Youngjae. He pouted and snuggled onto Youngjae’s chest, preparing for his nappy time.

Daehyun smiled and watched as his boyfriend swayed around with DaeDae in his arms. The younger was softly humming a lullaby and DaeDae’s chest was rising and setting slowly.

“Is he asleep?” Daehyun asked after a while. He stood up and gently pulled Youngjae closer. The younger smiled and slowly looked down at DaeDae who was fast asleep with his tiny fists clenched onto his JaeJae’s shirt. “Phew thank god. I thought I was losing you to him.”

Youngjae lowly giggled. He continued to sway slowly, watching as DaeDae gave soft breaths. “He’s so cute.” Youngjae said. “He’s exactly like you.”

“…Nope, still don’t see it.”

“My JaeJae hyung…” DaeDae mumbled in his sleep, snuggling back onto Youngjae’s chest. He was smiling in his sleep, a habit that Daehyun does as well, Youngjae just doesn’t tell him.

DaeDae’s smile disappeared.

“Must…destroy…Daehyun…” DaeDae mumbled again, his arms swinging into a stabbing action. Well, he must move a lot in his sleep too. Also something that Daehyun does as well.

“This kid should be locked up somewhere.” Daehyun said not before Youngjae elbowed him in the stomach. He pouted, causing Youngjae to laugh.

“You’re an idiot.” Youngjae said. He pecked Daehyun’s lips once but the older stole three more kisses from him. “I should put DaeDae into his sleeping bag now.”

Daehyun followed his boyfriend to the nap room where other babies and toddlers had fallen asleep. His boyfriend leaned down in front of DaeDae’s sleeping bag – which was My Little Pony – and gently placed him down.

“Sweet dreams, DaeDae.” Youngjae whispered and pecked the sleeping boy’s forehead. He smiled and got up, walking towards Daehyun. The older smiled back and slipped his arm around Youngjae’s waist before quietly closing the door.

“Mhm, I’m tired.” Youngjae said as he wrapped his arms around Daehyun’s shoulders. He smiled and the older pecked his lips. Daehyun smiled and lightly pressed Youngjae against the wall, staring into the younger’s cat eyes. “He’s really adorable isn’t he?”

“I guess.” Daehyun reluctantly answered, kissing his princess again. “You’ll make a great wife.” He whispered against Youngjae’s lips, pressing against them softly.

Youngjae smiled and bumped their foreheads. His boyfriend wrapped his strong arms around his petite waist and brought him close before pecking his forehead.

“Are you hungry?” Daehyun asked, staring into his princess’s eyes. Youngjae smiled softly and shook his head. “Good because I don’t want to let you go right now.”

“So romantic~” Youngjae teased, causing Daehyun to steal some kisses again. “…random but if we have a baby boy, what do you want to name him?”

“Why do I have to name him?”

“I don’t know, maybe I felt that you would be the appa?”

Daehyun chuckled softly. “Okay baby.” He said and cleared his throat. “I thought maybe, Jungkook?”

“You thought about this already?”

“Of course,” Daehyun answered, pressing their foreheads again. “I never stop thinking about you.”

“Ew Dae, shut up, you’re going to make me puke.”

Daehyun chuckled, pulling his baby close again. “If we have a baby girl, then what would you name her?” He asked this time with his eyes full of wonder and curiosity.

Youngjae does his cute little pout whenever he thinks and stared back towards his boyfriend. “I don’t know, I really like the name Hyemi.” He answered with a kiss. “Hyemi sounds like a nice name.”

“Then Hyemi it is. Jung Jungkook and Jung Hyemi, sounds nice,” Daehyun said, his tone lowering near the end as he went to capture Youngjae’s lips again.  “You taste - *kiss* - so - *kiss* - delicious.”

Youngjae smiled and cupped his boyfriend’s cheeks, backing his face away a little. “Alright big boy, don’t get carried away.”

Daehyun chuckled and bumped their foreheads. “Oops, must be because you’re too perfect to resist.” He said and Youngjae just shook his head with a giggle.

The two walked towards Himchan umma in the small back room, who was packing the leftover lunch in small containers. “Umma, I’m hungry too.” Youngjae called just as Himchan finished putting the lid on the last container.

Himchan laughed. “Sweetie, here.” He said, reopening the lid. “You too, Dae, thank you guys for helping me with the kids. They all have fallen asleep right?”

Youngjae nodded and fed Daehyun a kimbap before himself. “Umma, just so you know, if one of them pees, I’m not cleaning it.” He said, causing his umma to give a laugh. “I’m serious, mom.”

“Oh sweetie, you’re so funny. Here, have another piece. I’m going to head off to the garden.”

Just as he finished saying, DaeDae managed to walk out of the nap room. He rubbed his drowsy eyes with one fist and the other fist clenching his blankie. “JaeJae hyung…?” He softly called, toddling his way over to Youngjae’s leg.

“Hm, what’s wrong DaeDae?” Youngjae asked, picking DaeDae up to his lap. The toddler yawned loudly and shook his head. “Couldn’t go back to sleep?”

DaeDae gave a small shrug, his eyes were slowly falling. “DaeDae had a nightmare. JaeJae hyungie was playing with DaeDae and all of a sudden, Daehyun ajusshi came and stole JaeJae hyung away from DaeDae.”

Youngjae giggled and stared at Daehyun who huffed and continued to stuff his mouth with kimbap in a small annoyance. “Don’t worry, DaeDae, I’m right here.”

“Yeah but Daehyun ajusshi is here too. He’s going to steal JaeJae away from DaeDae.”

“No one is going to steal me, DaeDae.” Youngjae reassured, brushing DaeDae’s bed hair as the toddler gave a yawn. “Do you want some kimbap?” He asked and DaeDae nodded before being fed a piece.

“I can’t believe I’m losing you to him.” Daehyun joked, pouting towards his boyfriend. “I want my JaeJae to feed me too~”

Youngjae gave a small laugh. “Here,” he said, taking a kimbap and feeding it towards his boyfriend. DaeDae pouted and stared at his JaeJae hyung, then glared at Daehyun ajusshi.

“What are you looking at?” Daehyun asked, pinching DaeDae’s nose. DaeDae shot another glare and stuffed his mouth with another kimbap. Daehyun smirked. “There’s no way you can beat me in eating, kid.” He said and ate another kimbap.

But DaeDae wasn’t ready to give up. He took another piece and stuffed it in his mouth before giving Daehyun a look that said, ‘your move.’

Daehyun raised a brow and this time, he ate two kimbap’s at once. DaeDae’s eyes widened and stared at how easy Daehyun ate it. He then stared at the kimbap and gave a huff.

Youngjae watched as his boyfriend and his mini look alike boyfriend continued to compete in their little food competition until the kimbap disappeared one by one.

“I’m stuffed!” Daehyun shouted as he laid his head on the table. DaeDae nodded on Youngjae’s lap and lied his head down as well.

Youngjae sighed at the other two and placed the stuffed DaeDae on Daehyun’s lap. “Lemme get you two dummies a drink.” He said and walked off to the kitchen.

“JaeJae hyungie is still mine.” DaeDae said as he stuck his tongue out at Daehyun. The older laughed and lightly flicked DaeDae’s forehead.

“Nope, sorry kid,” Daehyun replied with another laughter.

Youngjae came back with a cup of hot tea for his boyfriend and a glass of orange juice for the toddler. “You two are impossible.” He said as he watched the two of them drink down their beverages.

Daehyun laughed. “I’m doing this for you, babe. I can’t lose you to some kid.”

“I am not a kid!” DaeDae shouted. “JaeJae hyungie is my wifey!”

“Sorry, kid, but your JaeJae hyungie is already my ‘wifey.’” Daehyun teased again as DaeDae puffed up his cheeks before going back to drink his orange juice in a sulky way.

“Hey, cheer up, kid,” Daehyun said, ruffling through DaeDae’s hair. “One day, you’ll find someone special too.”

“Yeah and that’s my JaeJae hyungie! JaeJae hyungie is mine and you can’t take him away from me!”

Youngjae giggled. “See? Exactly like you.” He said, smirking at his boyfriend. Daehyun in his teethed and stared at the toddler.

“Still don’t see it.”

DaeDae groaned and jumped off Daehyun’s lap. He toddled over to Youngjae, pouting. “JaeJae hyungie, do you like me or that ajusshi?”

“You’re supposed to call me hyung, not ajusshi!”

“No!” DaeDae shouted back to Daehyun and went back to pouting at Youngjae. He climbed onto his lap and hugged onto his chest. “JaeJae hyungie is mine.”

Youngjae sighed and patted DaeDae’s brown hair. He stared over at his boyfriend who just shrugged. “Alright, DaeDae,” he said, pecking DaeDae’s forehead. “Why don’t you go play in the playground? “

“Will JaeJae hyungie play with me…?”

“Of course,” Youngjae answered, pinching DaeDae’s cheek as he picked up the toddler and headed towards the playroom followed by Daehyun.

“JaeJae hyungie, let’s play house!” DaeDae shouted happily, both his hands pulling Youngjae’s arm and into the playroom. “I’ll be the appa and JaeJae hyungie can be the umma! And of course Daehyun ajusshi is the dog that lives outside.”

“Hey, why am I the dog?!”

“Let’s have some tea too, JaeJae hyungie!”

“Hey, don’t ignore me!”

DaeDae glared at the yelling man. “Dogs aren’t supposed to talk!” He shouted and threw a small cushion at Daehyun and it hit his face – direct hit, super effective!

“Here’s my tea, and here’s JaeJae hyungie’s tea.” DaeDae said happily, handing Youngjae a plastic tea cup. “And none for Daehyun ajusshi.”

“Hey! Fine, I don’t want lousy tea anyway.”

“Good because I wasn’t going to give you any anyway.”

“You’re a baby.”

“You’re an old man.”

“Crybaby.”

“Bad breath.”

“Kid.”

“Big bully.”

“Shorty.”

“JaeJae hyung stealer.”

Youngjae giggled at the side as he watched the two continued to call each other names. He heard the bell ring at the front desk and after a while of not hearing his umma’s voice taking the call, he decided to go over.

“Hi, are you here for the daycare?” Youngjae asked the mother who smiled and nodded. “That’s good. What time will you be picking up your child?”

“Around 1:30pm.” The mother answered and looked over at her child. “Be good now, okay?”

The little boy nodded and waved bye-bye to his mommy. He looked at Youngjae and smiled after his mommy left.

“Hi there,” Youngjae said, his voice sweet as honey. “My name is Youngjae hyung. What’s yours?”

The little boy smiled and was about to speak but was interrupted when the bickering boyfriend and mini boyfriend came in, still arguing.

“You’re too small to be arguing with me.” Daehyun said, smirking as he flicked DaeDae’s forehead.

“Yeah, like your IQ!”

“Little brat.”

“Big brat.”

“Fatty.”

“Ugly.”

“Ugly? Have you seen my muscles?”

“They’re probably lost next to your brain, oh wait, now you’ll never find them.”

“Such a smart mouth for a little baby, kid.”

“Flattery won’t get you anywhere, ajusshi.”

Youngjae sighed loudly and smacked the back of Daehyun’s head and flicked DaeDae’s forehead. “You’re two are unbelievable.” He said with another sigh. “We have a new baby with us. Say hi, DaeDae.”

DaeDae pouted and stared at the new boy who was hiding behind Youngjae’s leg. “My name is DaeDae. You’re standing next to my JaeJae hyungie so I would appreciate it if you stand like a mile away from him because JaeJae hyungie is only mine.”

“DaeDae!” Youngjae shouted startling the toddler. DaeDae’s shoulders jumped and he turned his head to the right with an ‘hmph!’ 

The little boy giggled and walked towards DaeDae, though accidently knocking off his Pororo hat against Youngjae’s leg.

Daehyun stared at the little boy. Now that his cap was off, he could clearly see the little boy’s facial appearance. He had straight black hair, similar cat shaped eyes, chubby cheeks and a small mouth.

“Hi!” The little boy shouted, extending his arms to take DaeDae’s hands. He smiled cutely. “My name is Kim Youngjae! But you can call me JaeJae. Let’s be friends.” He smiled again and his cat eyes turned into crescent moons.

DaeDae stood speechless, a small blush against his cheeks. “U-uh…”

Daehyun smirked. “What’s the matter, lover boy,” he said, softly nudging DaeDae’s back with his leg. DaeDae turned and shot the older male a glare.

JaeJae smiled and looked up at Daehyun. “Hi!” He shouted as he stared at Daehyun with stars in his eyes. “My name is JaeJae! I think you’re very handsome! What’s your name?”

Daehyun looked at Youngjae and then back at JaeJae. He let out a laugh. “Aw, shucks, thanks kid. You can call me Daehyun hyung.” He said, patting JaeJae’s soft hair.

“I like Daehyunnie hyung! But…” JaeJae turned to DaeDae and took his hands again. “I like DaeDae better! Let’s go play, neh?”

DaeDae gave several blinks. “I, uh, you, me, uh, now…” He looked at his JaeJae hyungie who smiled warmly and nodded. “Sure…” DaeDae shyly said and JaeJae smiled widely before giving DaeDae a hug.

“Daehyunnie hyung, let’s play too!”

Daehyun laughed. “Alright, I’ll be right there.” He said and watched as DaeDae led JaeJae to the playroom. He smiled before turning to his JaeJae. “I guess you’re still mine.” Daehyun said, giving Youngjae’s lips a peck.

Youngjae giggled. “You’re unbelievable.” He said and kissed him back. “I’m surprised DaeDae found someone so soon. JaeJae’s a real cutie.”

“Yeah,” Daehyun said, backhugging his boyfriend and resting his chin on his shoulder. “He’s exactly like you.”  He said, giving Youngjae’s cheek a kiss.

Youngjae blinked. “No he’s not.”

“What? He’s EXACTLY like you.”

“…Nope, I don’t see it."

***

Hope you enjoyed this story! :D

Please leave a lot of comments 

and

Please upvote!

Also, let's take a moment to pray for the ferry accident in Korea. May all the victims return home safe and sound

and the fallen to rest in peace.