Wedding Pictures ft. SNSD

Hello Family!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

0 2

 

''Annyeonghaseyo!'' SNSD greeted as soon as they came in the studio. The girls gulped as they saw how elegant and sophisticated the set was. It was actually made for a wedding. Taeyeon sighed as she remembered what happened in the past. Her past WGM show left a bad impression on her. She hopes to get over that and just have fun. But she's still doesn't know who SNSD will be paired with.

 

*FLASHBACK*

''Oppa! Don't you know that we're gonna be a part of---'' She exclaimed, rubbing the papaer inside the folder, on her manager's face. But then was cut off when the doors loosened and finally it opened.

''Hello Family~!'' Two girls exclaimed, seemingly the hosts, as they entered the dorm.

The girls quickly froze on their spots as they looked at the two female hosts. ''OMO!'' all of them thought at the same time. None of them were ready for this.

Taeyeon, had her eyes wide for screming at the manger.

Tiffany had crumbs on from eating, as well as Sunny.

Yuri had toothpaste stains on the corners of as she looked wide-eyed.

Sooyoung and Yoona had this unbelieveable expression on their faces.

Hyoyeon and Jessica had her hair in a mess. And the youngest, Seohyun, could not mutter a word. She literally looked like a frog that just woke-up with wide-eyes.

 

The crew of camera men went inside, SNSD still frozen on their feet, alongside their apologetic manager.

 

--

 

MC 1: Here we are at So nyuh shi dae's Dorm, on the first day of filming the new show~ Aren't you all excited to see them all?

SNSD, once they got they're selves together, was ushered by the crew to sit on the long Sofa in their living room. The girls fixed their hair and clothes as soon as they got a chance to. The camera was still on the narrating MC, exphasizing the importance of Marriage.

MC 2: Hello Family presents celebrities who are too busy witht heir career that they forget the real essence of living normally. And that is to have a life of their own, without the cameras, without the fans and without bashful eyes. Being in a relationship is hard when you're an idol, right Amber?

MC 1: Yes, Krystal~ That's right, specially for our Sunbaenims, Hoobaes and Us, as well~ I just hope we find ourselves the right one, too~ *pout*

MC 2: *snickers* You have your Snoopy, though~!

MC 1: *silently blushing*

MC 2: *laughs* Okay~ So, yeah, here's our sunbaenims~! SNSD~!

 

The camera focuses on the SNSD members as they cutely waves their hands to say 'hi'. After the cameras had focused on them, Jessica glared at Krystal making her gulp the lump in , She smiles awkwardly at the camera, avoiding the glare of her sister.

 

MC 1: So, yeah, Sunbaenims~ Is it okay to talk to you informally? We're not used, unnies~ *pouts with Krystal*

The other girls giggled at the cuteness of the two MC's. ''Of course, Amber~ We're not used to it, too~'' answered Taeyeon as she gestured for them to go on.

MC 2: How does it feel to be in this show, unnies?

Taeyeon: Actually, we're kind of surprised by your appearance on our doorstep, We weren't even ready~! 

Tiffany: Most of us, haven't even had our breakfast yet~!

Yoona: And hadn't had our Hair done yet.

Yuri: Nor our make-up.

Sooyoung: Specially our baths!

 

Everyone in the Dorm started laughing at Sooyoung's remark.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter