Pizza Delivery!

The Princess and the Pauper: Celebrity Life Swap

M I N S E U L

After a long day of lessons I headed to the pizza shop for work. I sighed as I pulled my dirty and greasy neon yellow collared shirt on top of plain white shirt. "Oh this is gross, I should wash it," I said to no one in particular. I walked out of the employee locker room into the packed pizzeria.

"Oh, Minsoo, you have a delivery waiting for you," Kevin, the owner of the pizzeria, said to me.

I've since stopped trying to correct him and hastily snatched the paper from the counter.

MBC Studios, Backstage, Room 6

2 Vegetarian Pizzas

47,000 won

I looked up at Kevin confused. "Where is MBC Studios?" I asked him sheepishly.

As he gave me directions, I kept trying to remember where my sister was going to be today. I nodded a quick "Thank you" to Kevin and got on the ratty old bicycle. I strapped on my helmet and strapped the pizzas to the back and followed the path he gave me. Oh man, I hate this job. And bicycles, I hate those, too. I was run over by one when I was young and broke my arm. Ah...those were the days.

As my bike skidded to a stop in the parking lot of the soundstage, my eyes skimmed up and down the building. Is this where Jinnie said she would be today? "Pizza delivery!" I shouted at the security guard. I walked through the door and the security guard let me in, eyeing me like he knew me. I walked past rooms of people dressed in ridiculous costumes and singing at the top of their lungs. As I reached room 6 I knocked and was immediately pulled in by my sister. She was wearing a large pink fluffy headpiece and a skintight bright pink tube dress. I shuddered. "You look like..." I tried to find something to describe her choice of garb and she placed a finger over my lips.

"Minnie, can you please do me a favor?" she asked. That's it? No hello? No "I missed you, Minnie~"?

"What do you need?" I asked pouting slightly.

"Can we please switch clothes tonight and you perform for me? I really thought this through and today's performance isn't that important, my manager even let me do this. I just really really really need some fresh air and I can't do this all night," she said quickly as she started to take her high heels off.

"Wait wait wait wait wait," I said holding on to her arm, "What?"

"Just let me deliver pizzas tonight, and you can do some singing!" she said excitedly as she ped her dress and threw it at me.

"No!" I said quickly.

She looked at me with her large eyes and pouted. "Pleeeeeeeeeease??"

I sighed and started to pull off the hideous yellow shirt. At least I won't be wearing something that smells like olive oil and pepporoni.

When we completely switched clothing, Jinseul stood back to look at me, her hands on her hips.

"I knew we were the same size, but Minnie you became so skinny!" she said grabbing my wrist.

The dress was a little loose on me and I was jealous of how my younger sister (3 minutes is still a lot!) had curves and I didn't.

"Well, college life is hard," I said.

"Okay, well I missed you Minnie~" she hugged me excitedly and then left.

A pang of fear hit me as the door slam shut behind her. What did I just agree to?


I'm sorry for the short chapter~ I just needed to introduce the situation. I will update tomorrow, promise ~

I hope you enjoyed this little chapter, and please, if you haven't, subscribe <3

Thank you ~~