The Morning After

Intense but complicated.

The Morning After

 ~CHAPTER O2~

________________

 

"Luhan? ... Are you awake?" "Luhan? ... Are you awake?" Luhans eyes were wide open but still he didn't turn around. He felt that someone sat down behind him, who rested a hand on his waist.  

 

"Leave me alone Minseok." Luhan answered pushing Minseoks hand away. He still didn't turn around, making effort to look at the small guy, not even a little bit.

 

"Luhan?.. Are you hurt because of him?" Luhan felt his whole stomach thighten. 

'He's asking me if I'm hurt because of Sehun? I left him for someone else and he is asking me if I'm hurting? This idiot.

 

"Havn't you heard me?" Luhan sighted "LEAVE. ME. ALONE!"

 

"You are, you are hurt .. so I won't." Minseok said with a sad undertone. Luhan started feeling a body getting closer from behind. Minseok lied down next to him, hugging him from behind. "...Don't be Lu.."

 

Luhan felt uncomfortable by the touch of his ex lover. He tried to push Xiumins arms away but he wasn't strong enough. The more Luhan tried to escape his embrace, the more Xiumin thightend his hug.

 

"You don't deserve to be unhappy my deer."

 

'.. I don't .. but I am...' A tear softly felt down Luhans cheek with this thought quietly. ' .. and there you are trying to comfort the person you love because of another man ...' 

 

"Please lu, let me just hug you one more time, even if it's just one short minute.." Xiumin paused and hesitated for a short while. 

 

".. even if it's to comfort you because of him." Xiumin said still not letting Luhan go.

 

"Please.. Minseok .. don't ..you won't understand.." Luhan rested his hand at Minseoks for a moment. He hand which he tried to pull away the whole time, was now lightly held by him.

 

"Luhan.. I would.." Minseok snuggled his head against Luhans neck from behind. " and I know .. you don't love me anymore but just stay still for a while okay?"

 

Unsure about what to do Luhan stayed put. He felt Xiumins breath against this neck, so peaceful, so calming. Luhan didn't knew why but he let Minseok stay like that. Maybe it was the feeling of guilt for leaving him or maybe just the feeling of familiarity. Even though he didn't thought this could be a possibility but it calmed him down as well.

 

The time went by, while they stayed like that for a while. Minseok broke the silence with things he wanted actually to scream out from the top of his lungs.

 

"Luhan ..You.." Luhan turned around, finally facing him waiting for him to finish his sentence.

"You should .. " he sighted ".You should let me love you.."

Luhan looked at Xiumin with big eyes. Xiumin avoided his gaze.

 

"Minseok, don't .. don't start again." Luhan said calmly. He broke out of Xiumins arms, trying to get up and out of the bed. 

 

With that Minseok grabbed Luhans wrist, trying to keep him away from going. Xiumin admired seeing his lover standing in the sunlight with nothing but boxers on. He admired his body like he did when they were a couple, like he did when he was the only one who saw Luhans body like that and like the times when he was the only one who was allowed to touch it.

 

"You don't deserve being hurt .. like .. like he is hurting you .." Xiumin still avoided Luhans gaze, he looked away when luhan turned his head around to look at him. 

 

"You deserve to be loved .. like I love you .. You deserve to be desired .. like I crave for you .." Minseok took a deep breath to catch himself before letting himself go to far. He was shivering.

 

"You deserve someone who treats you right .. like I did and still so .." These words were hurting Luhan deep inside. He knew Xiumin was right. He deserved this all and he had it all when he was together with Xiumin but now he liked Sehun.He craved for this all, not done by Minseok, but by Sehun.

 

"I know Xiumin .. I really appreciate all of that, really! .. And I thank you for loving me with all your heart and all you had back then.. but.." Luhan bit his lips.

 

".. but? " Xiumin whispered swallowing down the tears that started forming in his eyes.

 

".. but I .. I like Sehun .. and I long for his touch .. I'm sorry Minseok hyung." with a deep sigh he yanked his hand away and walked to the direction of the bathroom.

 

"Sehun .. sure .. I understand...I'm sorry .." was all Luhan heard before he closed the door and the shower.

_____________________

After Luhan took a shower, he was kind of nervous leaving the bathroom. What if Minseok would still be in the room? Maybe sitting on th bed, waiting for him? He didn't knew how he should face Minseok if he would still be there.

 

But he wasn't. The bed was empty, just like the room was.

 

__________________

 

As Jongin entered the Kitchen he was still half asleep. Knowing his boyfriend he knew that Kyungsoo would be in the kitchen, preparing the breakfast for everyone and he was right.

 

"You're finally awake Jong?" Kyungsoo said while he flipped the omeletts over. 

 

"Hmm, yes.." he mumbled while he made his way up over to the smaller boy.

 

"You know.." Kai wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo tiny waist. 

 

"What?" kyungsoo answered smiling, kissing one of Jongins hand which were interwined which his own.

 

"You know ..I love you and I love you more with every single day that you're by my side.." Kai kissed his cheek. With these words Kyungs knees started getting week, not just because of this super duper cute morning confession, no, Jongin's y, rusky morning voice was the cherry on top of that sugar coated "cupcake".

 

"Yaah! Don't say this stuff!" D.o kind of yelled at Kai while he turned around. He punshed against Jongins chest. Even though it was suppose to hurt Kai a bit, it hurted him more than Jongin.

 

"What? Am I not allowed to tell my boyfriend that i adore him?" Jongin pulled the older one in for a hug. While Kyungsoo was blushing, snuggeling his face into Jongins shirt, Kai let out a whole hearted laugh with a smile that stayed at his lips. Kais hands were going through DO's hair while kyungsoo's hands were thightly holding on to the back of the younger boys shirt.

 

Do liked the mornings with Kai the most because Jongin was one of those people who were very clingly and needed a lot of love. Do liked that fact very much and enjoyed it since he knew that Jongin could also have another side which he, to be honest, also loved.

 

"For sure you are... I love you too." was what DO whispered into Jongins shirt.

 

"La, la, la.. I can't hear you hyung." Kai teased." Repeat that!"

 

"Yaaah!"

 

"What did you say?" Kai playfully placed his hand behind his ear to symbolize that he didn't heard a single bit, even though he understood everything clearly.

 

"Aishh.. For sure you are allowed to tell me." Kyungsoo grabbed that hand and pulled it down, while he he stared at it and held onto it.

 

"Not that part, the other one honey..." Jongin pushed Kyungsoo's chin a bit up, so that he had to look into his eyes. "Tell me it again."

 

"Damn it Jongin, i love you." he whispered shyly while he pecked Jongins lips. He had to stand on his toes because Jongin was that tall. After that Kai leaned in for a deeper kiss. Closing his eyes, Kyung leaned in as well and so they lips met. At first their lips met lighty with a lot of tenderness. The more their lip met the more their kissed turned into rough, intense, deep and passionate kisses.

 

"Hyung as much as I like what are doing .. " Jong suddenly pulled awas, leaning his forehead againt Kyungsoos " ..but what about the omeletts?"

 

"Shiiit, how dare you Kim Jongin!." Kyungsoo panicked and became very hecticly. 

 

"I told you not to seduce me when I'm cooking." Kyungsoo added trying to save the omoletts which were surley already totally ruined.

 

" I didn't seduce you, you kissed me first. Did you already forgot hyung?" Kai let out a huge laugh,looking at the other food kyungsoo made to make sure that this wasn't burnt as well. The rice seemed to be okay, while the soybean stew seemd to be at the right point as too. 

 

 

 

"Should I help you with the rest?" Kai turned the cooking plate off.

 

"Uhm.. if you don't mind you can set the table .. And Kai?" Do turned around, leaning against the kitchen sink. With crossed arms the tried to look serious at his boyfriend. ".. don't call me hyung, you know I don't like that."

 

Kyungsoo didn't liked to be called hyung because it made their relation ship into something it shouldn't be, a younger/ older brother relation ship. For sure they took care of each other but they weren't siblings, they were lovers. Another thing which underlined DOs atittude was the fact that they were almost the same age. Kyungsoo also hated it when Kai spoke to him using formal speech.

 

"Got it .. both of it babe." Kai hugged Do's once more before he took some plates and started setting the table.

 

"Did you actually see that Minseok slept on the couch again?" Kyugsoo mentioned. 

 

"No, I didn't.. he did?"

 

"Yes, I saw him lying on the couch when i went to the toilet earlier in the earlier morning."

 

"Why did he sleep there again?"

 

"I don't know. Maybe because Luhan told him to? Or maybe because he, I mean Luhan, had something going on with Sehun again?" 

 

"Hmm .. I really don't know." Kai picked up some cutlery and glasses, continuing to set the table.

 

A moment of silence filled the room while both dedicated their attention to what they were doing.

 

"I feel sorry for Minseok hyung." D.O suddenly said out of nowhere with a sight.

 

"Why?"

 

" I don't know.. It's just .. You know, Luhan broke up with him because of Sehun and you know Sehun's .."

 

".. You know Sehun's using him because you left him and hurt him... Is that what you were about to say?" Jongin stopped what he was doing and just looked at Kyungsoo, who was cutting red and yellow peppers.

 

"Yeah kinda.. I mean not just you hurt Sehun, I did proably too." Kyungsoo lied the knive away and finally looked at Jongin.

 

"What, wait. What are you trying to say?" Kai sat down in a chair, giving him a questioning look.

 

"You know." Kyungsoo started his speech, supporting every word with hand gestures. "You broke up with Sehun. And a half year later you started dating me.. Everyoen knew he still liked you, loved you or whatever, I don't even want to think about that but I'm sure it hurt him a lot. And then, I don't know, maybe because he wanted to forget you he started hooking up with Luhan. And like you know, they broke up... It feels like we somehow destroyed their relationship. That's why I'm sorry for Minnie hyung." Kyungsoo looked at the ground trying to hide the feeling of guilt which built up in him. 

 

It was not a secret that Sehuns heart held onto Kai tightly when he wanted to let Sehun go. It seemed like everyone knew that Sehun still loved him when Kai announced that he would be dating Kyungsoo from now on. Kyungsoo always tried to be nice to Sehun, tried to cheer him up but there was nothing DO could do about the fact that Sehun tried to avoid him every single time he could. It hurted Kyungsoo because he always tries the best for all the member and wants them to be happy and there was also a time where he was very insecure about dating Jongin but Jongin convinced him. Kyungsoo was one of those human beings who felt guilty really fast and one of those people who try to help everyone but in this situation there wasn't really a big thing he could do for Sehun, neither for Minseok.

 

"Kyungsoo, listen to me." Jongin was now standing infront of the other boy, cupping his face with his own hands." I love you, you don't need too feel guilty for that or anything else. You got that? I left him because I didn't loved him anymore and now I love you. And you make me happy, he should be happy about that. And about Luhans and Minseoks relationship, it was Luhan's decicion to go for what Sehun did, you have nothing to do with that. And it also was his decisione to break up with Minseok because he thought that this would be the right thing to do. And you know what? That all has nothing to do with you as well." Kai kissed his nose.

 

"Maybe you're right. Thank you for always supporting and cheering me up." The small boy hugged Kais waist once again.

 

"No need to thank me, that's what I'm there for. You can always talk to me, okay? Always." Jongin tried to comfort his man as much as he could, like he always did. He knew that Kyungsoo was an emotional person, which felt sorry very easily and that he could be an absolute insecure person sometime but these were just some characteristics which made Jongin love Kai even more.

 

"But Minseok shouldn't be sleeping on the couch, don't you thi..?" before the little Koala could finish the sentence another voice lighted up the room.

 

 

"Minseok? What about Minseok?" It was Chen.

 

"He slept on the couch and we were just wondering why." Kai answered trying to play the whole situation a bit down.

 

"Ahh okay? He really did? That's weird." 

 

"Yes, it is." Kyung said smiling at Kai.

 

 

 

Jongdae and D.O now where putting food on the table, while Jongin was telling everyone that breakfast is done now.

 

As everyone gathered there were still two seats empty. 

 

The table was in a square format, so that 3 people could sit at one side. Since there were fights going on the seating plan was kinda messed up, there actually wasn't really a seating plan anymore. 

 

Junmyeon though once told everyone right where they had to sit.

 

Luhan had to sit in the middle of Xiumin and Sehun.

 

'Thanks god, could this day get any better?' Luhan thought as Lay told him to finally sit down between both of them. The person he liked, who had no intrest in him and the person who liked him and used to be his lover.