001

Two Peas in a Pod
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Oh Sehun! Get your down here or else I'll have Tao to wushu it!"

"Alright, alright, calm down."

"How can I calm down?! Yoonhee won't stop crying."

"Probably because of you and your shouting."

 

Sehun took the baby away from Luhan, cradling it in his arms. Adorable baby Yoonhee is only seven months old. The baby is being too clingy and only wants to be cradled by Sehun and Sehun only. Luhan had to suffer flying rattles and bottles everytime his husband goes to work. Eunhee, their first born, wasn't like this before. Unlike Yoonhee, the other always wants to be with her mother. The said other is only two years old.

 

"Luhan, I'm going to be late for work."

"But wai-"

 

Without even finishing his sentence, Sehun quickly pecked his lips before handing him the baby, making his way towards the door afterwards.

 

"That idiot." He muttered softly, patting the baby's head. "Don't be too harsh on mommy, okay?"

 

He placed her back in her crib before making his way to the kitchen. He promised to bake cookies for Eunhee today, and Eunhee hates unfulfilled promises.

 

"Eunhee, honey~" He cooed, stirring the sticky mixture inside the bowl.

"Yes mommy?" The girl replied, a teddy bear in her hands.

"Wanna help mommy make cookies?"

 

Soon, the fluffy material was thrown to the sofa. Eunhee quickly grabbed a stool, putting it next to her mother before standing on top of it.

 

"What can I do?" The little girl asked, hands gripping on the counter as she tried to peek inside the bowl. Luhan let out a soft chuckle before patting her head.

"See that knob? Can you turn it for mommy?"

 

The girl hopped off the stool, running to the object her mother was pointing. She stared at it before running back to her mother.

 

"How do you turn it?"

 

Luhan smiled, walking towards the oven. After turning the knob to 350 degrees, he walked back to his place. Eunhee had her arms spread out on the table, her head lying sideways. The mother of two melted at the adorable sight. He ended up doing everything by himself, not that he minded though. Soon, the oven made a sound, indicating that the cookies were already baked. Eunhee was too excited and because of that, Luhan is now kneeling on the kitchen tiles, tending his daughter's burn.

 

"What did mommy say about touching things?"

"Mommy said that Eunhee should always ask before she touches things." The little girl had her head hanging down, the tip of her toes tapping against the floor. The adult sighed before holding the kid's hand.

"Now don't be sad, your cookies are already baked."

"Can I feed Yoonhee?"

"I'm sorry sweetie but you can't, Yoonhee still can't chew because she doesn't have teeth." He patted the girl's head before handing her a cookie. She happily munched the soft, gooey creation before running to the living room.

"It's Pororo!" The kid exclaimed a bit too loudly.

 

Luhan ran up to check on Yoonhee. The moment he peeked inside, his hands were already in front of his face, preventing anything that might be thrown towards his direction. Noti

Please log in to read the full chapter