First Day

I never knew I would fall for you

*RING!!!!*

Argh.

I rolled over and turned off my alarm. I'll just sleep a little bit more, no harm being late. My form teacher won't scold me either. I was about to drift off to sleep when I remembered - its my first day of school at the private school!

I quickly got up and went to the bathrrom. This can't be good. I'm late on the first day at my new school!

I brushed my teeth and washed my face at lightning speed. I got back to my bedroom and opened my closet. At the private school, I could wear anything I wanted - as long it wasn't too revealing. I walked into my walk-in-wadrobe to choose my clothes and finally chose this:

I grabbed my pink Fred Perry backpack and rushed out off the door. My chauffeur was already waiting for me at the limousine. He was leaning against the limo and had a pair of earpiece plugged into his ears. He was probably listening to music. I opened the shoe closet. In the private school, I could even wear heels so I decided to since my sneakers were, unfortunately, in the wash. Although I had many other pairs of shoes, I finally chose to wear this:

I tied the laces and rushed to the car. My chauffeur opened the door for me and I got into the limo. He raced to the other side of the car and opened the door. He started the engine and we drove off.  

"Miss, how do you feel about your first day at a private school." my chauffeur asked.
"Well, I don't know yet, depends on how the people treat me."

In no time, we reached the school. I gasped. It was a really huge compound. Although I was rich, I never expected the school to be that big. My previous school wasn't even half the size of it! I got out of the car and a mothery like woman came to greet me. 

"Annyeong hasehyo! Are you our new student Jung Hae Min?"

I nodded my head. 

"Welcome to Kirin Private School! I'm your principal, Mrs Lee."

I greeted her in return and bowed politely to her. 

"Come now, I'll take you to your new class. I'm sure your new classmates will be very excited to see you."

She started walking towards the main entrance of the school. I followed her. In the meantime, I gave myself a quick tour of the school. We passed by a grand looking waiting area with huge armchairs, the general office, the teachers' room before going to the lift lobby. My classroom was on the third floor so we took the lift up. My classroom was the first one next to the lift as we exited the lift.

I entered the classroom behind the principal. To my great horror and shock, I realised that I was going to be the only girl student in the class! The whole class was full of boys talking hushed down when I came in.

"Class, you have a new classmate joining you! Her name is Jung Hae Min!"

They all stared wide-eyed at me and the class broke into a chatter of 'hey she's hot!', 'ooh pretty girl!' and 'finally a girl we can hit on!' after the principal introduced me to the class.

The teacher, Mrs Kim, told me, "Jung Hae Min, you will sit next to Jang Wooyoung! Wooyoung please make her feel welcomed!"

The class went into a chorus of 'oohs'. Wooyoung turned to them and shouted a 'shut up!' and the class immediately shut their mouths.

Wow, he's so commanding. I think he's the kinga of this school or something. 

I sat down next to him. A boy seating in front of me who had a cute face turned around and welcomed me, saying, "Welcome to our class!"

I was stunned for a moment and quicky recovered, saying, "Thank you err..." I read off his nametag and continued, "...Lee Taemin!"

He smiled and ruffled my hair. Eh, who said you could touch my hair?

"Don't touch her!" Wooyoung snarled at Taemin and Taemin had shock written all over his face & turned back to face the front. 

Yah, what's his problem? Although I dislike people touching my hair; Taemin was just trying to be nice! 

I would never know what would await me in this school. 

------

Here you go! Another chapter! Hope you enjoy this chapter~