Change of Path

I never knew I would fall for you

“No Uma I already like my school well enough! I don’t want to transfer school!” I sat on the sofa, sulking.

“Haemin~” my mother, crossed her arms and said, sighing. “You know we’re just doing what’s the best for you. The school you’re going to isn’t challenging you enough. You always top the class without even studying much. You are of a higher callable!”

“But mom…” I said, pouting.

Okay, just in case you’re confused, my name is Haemin, Jung Haemin. I’m just an ordinary girl although my parents are filthy rich. They always want what’s best for me. Now, they’re trying to persuade me to transfer schools – from a public school to a private school. Since I’ve already introduced myself, let me introduce to you my home so you’ll have a better image of where I’m in.

My home (a mansion and how it looks in the NIGHT):

Living Room (the place I’m currently in and how it looks in the DAY):

Ok, now back to reality.

“Haemin, we know what you need and that’s you transfer to a private school. We’re already made arrangements with the school’s principal. So that’s settled.” My father said and both my parents walked out of living room, up the stairs to their room.

I sighed heavily. Once my father made decisions, I could not do anything to stop him. He never changed his mind, ever. I took my handphone from my table and started to dial for my best friend, Misun.

“Annyeong haseyo, is this Misun?”
“Yah, what’s up Haemin?”
Sighing, I poured out to her about me transferring schools.
“WHAT?! Are you serious?” she shouted into the phone.
This girl ah, always talk so loud. One day she’ll make somebody deaf.
“Yeah, I’m not kidding. Starting from tomorrow, I will go to my new school for lessons. I can’t go to lunch with you anymore. At least you still have Taeyon, I don’t have any friends yet!”
“Then we must keep in touch okay! I’ll call you once a week. Got to go, my mother is calling. Kamsahamnida!” she said as she cut the call.

I lay down on my bed thinking of what could possibly happen tomorrow at my new school. I pulled the covers over me and slowly fell asleep. 

------

Sorry for such a short chapter! I will update longer chapters; i promise! :D Hope you liked my first chapter! ~