Final

7 Minutes In Heaven

After the bell rang telling them the school is over, a group of ppl gathered up. "Now, let us put all of our desk to the side so that we can sit down and play peacefully." Youngchae, the game maker said. All of the mstarted to put the desk to the side while someone was trying to escape. "Lee Yoomi! STOP RIGHT THERE!" Youngchae shouted. "Oh, crap." Yoomi cursed. "Oh come on..I don't want to playyyyyy~" Yoomi shrugged. "Aeyy..Please play? For your best friend? Pleaseeee? Wait..don't tell me you don't want to play because you want to stalk your freakin crush." Youngchae narrowed eyes to Yoomi. "Oh come on. I'm not okay..Beside, we have test tomorrow." Yoomi shrugged again. "Oh really? We have one? I dont care..Please bestieee?? Just this time?" Youngchae gave her the puppy eyes and Yoomi gave up just like that. "Okay fine..Just once." Yoomi sighed and walked to the centre and sat down, ready to play.

"Okay, so..I'm upgrading this game. The boys from Class 4 are playing too. So, they will choose one guy by spinning the bottle and we do the same too. The chosen one will go to the janitor closet. 7 minutes in heaven will start immidiately! Okay..soo, should we start?" Youngchae wriggles her eyebrows. "Wait wait..so if we're chosen to go into the closet, what do we do in there?" Yoomi asked. "Oh gosh, I wonder how did I became friend with a nerdy like you." Youngchae laughed just getting hit by Yoomi on the head. "Arraseo arraseo, I'm sorry. Well, you just do whatever you want okay." Youngchae chuckled. 

While on the other side..

"Yah Yah. Hyung! Come on. Just stay for a while..Just 7 minutes and yeah, you guys can go do your own business." Kai shouted. Kai looked at s who was preparing to go home. All of them were going home except for one person. "Chanyeol hyung! HELP ME TO ASK THEM TO PLAY THIS GAME. PLEASE.." Kai pleaded Chanyeol. "Aish this guy. If only I'm not your fan, I won't do it." Chanyeol narrowed his eyes to Kai. "Don't worry Kai, leave it all to me." In 1 minutes, he gathered all the exo members. "Wow,,nice." Kai gave Chanyeol a clap. "Chanyeol, you better treat all of us a food later." Suho said and chuckled. 

Kai & Youngchae: Okay..Now, spin the bottle! 

Both of them spinned the bottle. Youngchae side's bottle stopped first. It pointed out..Lee Yoomi. The girl who never played the game before. "Oh, shoot. Why me." Yoomi widened her eyes. Youngchae clapped her hands repeatedly and pushed Yoomi towards the janitor closet. "Now, go in!" Youngchae pointed the closet. "Oh gosh you Youngchae. If only you are not my bestie, I won't do it." Yoomi said and went inside the dark closet. "Make sure you don't face the door before the other person come inside!" Youngchae closed the door and shouted from outside. "Okay!" Yoomi shouted. She turned back to not face the door. After a few minutes, a person came inside the closet. Yoomi heard the door was being closed and turn back to face the person.

Both of them just stood there, not even saying a word. "Eherm." The person coughed. "Hi." He said. 'His voice sounds familiar..hmm..whatever..' Yoomi thought. "Erm, Hi." Yoomi responded. "So, how did you get inside here? I mean, well of course the bottle pointed you..erm..nevermind." The person coughed again. Yoomi chuckled. "You're funny. Well, my friend forced me to play this game. and to be honest, this is my first time playing it." Yoomi found a place and sat down. "Oh really? Cool. While me, because of me fanboying over my friend, then jyeah, I played it for his sake." The person sat down too. "Fanboying? You serious? Oh gosh, you must be gay." Yoomi poked his arm. "Oh come on, me? Gay? No way woman. Fanboying doesn't mean I'm gay okay?" The person said. "Whatever you say." Yoomi chuckled again.

"You always chuckling you know that? Anyway, chuckling girl. Tell me about yourself." The person said. "Chuckling girl huh? Btw, I come from class number 1. I'm just an odinary girl who loves reading. And I'm the top one in my class. Yay." Yoomi nodded. "Now, gay boy. Your turn." She chuckled again and poked the person's arm. "First of all, I'm not gay. Second, you didnt even tell me your name, stupid." He chuckled. "Aeyy, I'm a genius person okay? My name? The name is Yoomi, Lee Yoomi." She responded to him after hitting his arm lightly for calling her stupid. "Lee Yoomi? The top girl?! Woah.." The person coughed. "Hey hey, no need to be shock. A top girl plays game too okay? Now, gay boy. Your turn." Yoomi folded her arm. "Me? I come from- Wait..I'm not gay. Okay..let me continue..I come from class number 4. And yeah, the lowest class. And, I'm one of the kingka in school okay?" The person said. "Wait..Did you said you're one of the kingka?!" Yoomi stood up immidiately. "Well, yeah? Why? Whats wrong with it? Hey hey, come on, dont be scare, I'm not one of the kingka who bullied ppl okay.." The person sulked. "N-no..It just that.." Yoomi blinked many times. "By any chance..Are you..Park Chanyeol?"

'Knock Knock Knock' 

"7 Minutes already! You guys can come out now." Yoomi looked at the door and ran towards it. The person stopped her and looked at her. "I didn't answer your question yet. Whether I'm Chanyeol or not." He said. "Hey guys? You guys can come out already!" One of the boy's voice was heard outside. "Wait up Chanyeol! We're not done here." the person inside said. "Wait..if Chanyeol outside..so..you're not Chanyeol?" Yoomi asked. "Nope, I'm not." The guy responded. "Whew." Yoomi breath out and sat down again. "Why? Why are you so scare of Chanyeol?" The guy sat down again and asked Yoomi about it. "Well..I'm not scare of him..Just that..wait..are you a friend of Chanyeol?" Yoomi poked his arm. "Me? Well yeah..I just talked to him just now okay? DOn't worry, I won't tell him about it..I promise..And, I kept promise very well okay.." He pulled Yoomi's hand and did a pinky promise with her. 

"Now, tell me about it." He said. "Well, I don't know where to start. Okay..Last time, teacher asked me and him to do a play together. I'm the cinderella and he was the prince. We kinda practiced together but not always. Because he's always busy and because of that, teacher changed his role and gave it to Junhyung, the other guy. That day, I hate him. Saying that He is a jerk for leaving me with that Junhyung guy. But then, the more I hate him, the more I kept on thinking about him." She chuckled. "Well, since that day, I kinda hv a crush on him?" She smiled. "Oh gosh, can't believe I'm telling this story to a boy." SHe laughed. Yoomi stood up and went to the door direction. "Now let us get going? 7 minutes passed really long time ago." She chuckled again. "Okay okay, let's go." The person stood up and walked to the door direction. "Anyway, don't forget your promise! If he found out about it one day, I'll be searching for you.." She hit his arm. "Don't worry, I won't forget your promise." He said and Yoomi went outside. "Beside, I didn't tell him, he heard it by himself." Chanyeol smiled widely.  "Heard it by himself? What d-" Yoomi turned around to see Chanyeol behind him. "P-Park C-C-Chanyeol?!" She widened her eyes. Chanyeol ruffled her hair and hugged her.

"Lee Yoomi, from now on, You're mine."


HOHO! SO CHEESY XDD I'M SO IN LOVE WITH CHANYEOL NOW XDDDD 

HOPE YOU GUYS LOVE IT! :D

I want to write a sequel bout it..should I?