Lesson 1. "Stop."

You're my good boy.

The two males were finally at their breaking point. Over the course of two years, Dongwoo ended up completely overpowering Myungsoo, who in turn lived through the relationship in utter fear. Myungsoo silently cried into his knees in the corner of their living room, as Dongwoo stood across from him unsure how to release the rest of his anger. Turning away coldly, Dongwoo left the flat, slamming the door shut behind him. And as if the weather knew how Myungsoo felt, the thunder growled and lightning flashed, and the heavy sound of rain tapped at the balcony window.

They did love each other, in their own ed up sort of way. So there was no easy way to say it. This was the end. They were a match made in Hell and there was no use trying to fix what was irreparable.

Nonetheless, the boy waited for the elder’s return. He counted the seconds between the lightning and thunder, worried that his boyfriend would turn up dead the next morning if he was outside in this condition. He continued to count and watch the seconds go by on the ticking clock. But slowly, the dull sound of rain tapping against the glass lulled him to sleep on the cold floor. He dreamed of Dongwoo. He dreamed of love.

***

Myungsoo abruptly woke up at the ruckus, quickly shielding his eyes from the morning sun that blinded his view. He saw spots and an unbearable ache shot up his back. Someone continued to knock at the door and he could hear the door handle rattling. “Who’s there?” Myungsoo muttered, rubbing his eyes and adjusting to the light. There was another rattle. More knoc— No. Scratching. Someone was scratching at the door.

“Who’s there?” he called out again, louder. There was no answer.

Myungsoo got up walked slowly to the door, contemplating if he should open it or not. His heart was beating fast and his mind came up with possible murder and zombie scenarios. This could be the part when the idiot opens the door and gets stabbed or bitten. He recalled it in the horror movies he watched the other day. But could that really happen to him? Curiosity took him over, and Myungsoo ended up opening the door. Slowly.

And as he expected, someone came bursting in through the cracks, slipping under Myungsoo’s arm and making themself at home. Myungsoo was entirely confused, as it was his boyfriend that rushed in. Dongwoo was supposed to know the passcode to the house – it was the day of their anniversary... Did he forget?

“Where were you?” Myungsoo asked, to which Dongwoo didn’t respond. Dongwoo made his way about the flat, seemingly visiting every corner of the house that he could, even bumping into some of the disheveled furniture. Myungsoo watched his boyfriend in confusion, trying to get his attention again.

“Hey, where were you?”

Dongwoo spun around as if he didn’t notice Myungsoo was there before. He seemed oddly delighted to see the younger male. He quickly made his way over, at one point almost tripping over the upturned shelf. He ran into Myungsoo’s arms, nuzzling the taller male affectionately and without a single word.

Myungsoo froze. He didn’t know how to react. Dongwoo had never once given this amount of affection – especially not after one of their huge fights. “Um...” he mumbled, looking down at the happy blond man, who seemed to be amused by Myungsoo’s rapidly beating heart. What’s going on?

“Where were you? I was worried,” Myungsoo repeated after a moment of silence. He could feel his cotton shirt getting drenched from Dongwoo latching onto him. He peeled the male off of him, backing away a little from the wet mess.

“Go take a shower, hyung. We can talk after.” Myungsoo turned around and made his way to the kitchen, only to realize that Dongwoo had followed right behind him.

“You’re acting really weird...” he mumbled. “Are you okay?”

Myungsoo placed his hand on Dongwoo’s forehead. There was no sign of a fever. He was fine, other than the fact that he was being affectionate and clingy, which was a tad bit creepy and annoying.

“Will you please go take—” The male jumped back into Myungsoo’s arms and... him. What the . Myungsoo froze. His lips were coated in Dongwoo’s saliva. Dongwoo continued to him, and Myungsoo fell backwards. Dongwoo was on top of him, laughing and lapping at Myungsoo’s face.

“No stop... Stop!”

Dongwoo froze and backed off. He looked shocked and hurt. Myungsoo hitched his upper body up with his elbows and stared at him in disgust. But his boyfriend seemed to cower and regret, upset at the sudden change in Myungsoo’s mood. Myungsoo continued to watch Dongwoo as he wiped the saliva with his shirt sleeve, slowly getting up from the floor and watching as his boyfriend crawled on his fours away from the site.

Myungsoo didn’t understand why Dongwoo wouldn’t talk to him. Or why he was acting so goddamn cute to him.