4 in the Morning

Description

This is a story all about how the doe eyed ert, Luhan, happened to stumble across the cutest little thing. His name; Kim Mineseok.

A high school AU


Main Ship: Xiuhan and a couple of others within EXO

Foreword

     Luhan entered the locker room, expecting that no one would be inside at this time of the day. Who goes to school at 4 in the morning anyways? But the second he heard shuffling and some weird grunts, his curiousity got the best of him. Furrowing his eyebrows, he was thoroughly confused when he saw a short, and cute little thing, trying his hardest to properly put his shirt on. And in that instant, Luhan's chest fluttered.

     After seeing him in the locker room, Luhan couldn't help but look for him everywhere in school. He stalked him all day whenever he could. But he never did figure out as to why the boy was at school at 4 in the morning. Only later did he realize that this boy was in his homeroom and the new transfer student, always sitting near the back of the class. And from there, everything spiraled into oblivion. 
















Hi guys. Okay well i know that the High School alternate universe thing is almost always done, but hey? goes down in high school that would be hilarious when you put these 12 idiots together. Anyways, this is my first ever fanfiction andddddddddddddddd I'm really nervous if you guys will like it or not. I probably at this. EXO IS NOT MINE. (I wish) This is purely for the fun and stupidity of EXO and the fans. Oh and the cat background is entirely irrelevant. I just really like this cat on a marshmallow. Comment and upvote and subscribe if you like it! Bye~

OH AND I REALLY NEED A POSTER/BANNER THING CAUSE WOW I AT COMPUTER SKILLS. IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME OUT THAT'D BE GREAT. OKAY BYE.

shinypeach13
Hope you all enjoy this stupid and for s and giggles fanfic! Hope it pleases you and efficiently helps to waste your time. ^-^