Deal with the Devils

Deal with the Devils

After Jong Suk married Yuri he bought her to his home where he lives alone, she didn’t have an easy feeling about it but she had no choice as she already accept the deals 3 months ago along with all the money to pay their debt. The first few months wasn’t bad as bad as she thought it would be, he allow her to sleep in a room herself and do whatever she wants in the house and with the money he give her. Yuri thought this life wasn’t a bad one as she goes and visit her mother at a nursing home often.  

“Omma, how are you doing?”

“Yuri, you came again.”

“Of course I would, I love you.” Hug her mother.

“Don’t come to often or my son in law would be mad.”

“Omma, he won’t be mad. He loves me.” She lie.

“I’m happy you met a wonderful guy.”

“Let’s go for a walk outside.” Help her mother up. “Omma I miss walking with you.”

Yuri and her mother went walking around when her mother fainted, she tries to wake her mom up but she wasn’t getting up when a young man ran over to them and carry her mom in his arm. They went back to the nursing home when the nurse did a check up on her; they give her some IV and let her rest. Yuri realize she didn’t thank to man that helped her, as she ran outside to find him.

“Hey.” She shouted.

The young man turns around when he saw her. “You.”

“I wanted to thank you for helping my mom.”

“No problem, is your mom feeling better?”

“Yes, she is resting now.”

“That’s good.” He smiles brightly at her.

“My name Yuri and what’s your?” she said cutely

“Kai.” He smiles at her cuteness.

“Well Thank You Kai, if it wasn’t for you I don’t know what I would do.”

“Then maybe you can go have a drink with me.”

“Sure, let me go in and let my mom know I’m leaving.”

“Sure.”

Yuri came back out to find the younger male still there; as they walked off together talking and laughing she didn’t notice one of Jongsuk good friend was watching. Seohyun and Woo Bin have been married for about 2 months, he stricter as to what she can do in the house. They got along even though their personality is different from each other, she mostly obey him since he was the one that helped her. He made it clear to Seohyun not to talk with anyone that he doesn’t approve, she mostly goes to the hospital and visit her brother than to the mental home to see her mother.

“Omma.”

The lady sitting in the chair turns to look at the girl. “Do I know you?” she asks.

“Omma, it’s Seohyun.”

“I don’t know any Seohyun, you got the wrong person.” Start to walk off.

“Omma, it’s me. Your baby Seohyun.” She said once again.

“Nurse someone chasing me.” She shouted.

“Omma.” Seohyun tears ran down her face as she fell to the ground. “Omma.”

She felt a hand around her shoulder, she turn to look when she saw him. “Don’t cry, your mom will get better.” He said as he wipes her tears.

As he walks her out to his cars the people that worked there knew who he was, and was surprise to see him there with a girl. Seohyun never really knew what her husband does besides knowing that he’s rich and that he can save her. People kept asking to take a photo with him when they went out to eat with each other, when they got home she decided to asks her husband.

“What do you do?”

He turns around to meet her. “Nothing important.”

“I kept hearing girls saying you’re a mod-.”

Cut her off. “I said its nothing important.” His voice was a bit louder than before.

Seohyun decided to leave and not ask anymore as the man in front of him was getting mad. She went to her room and change when he knock on her door, she went to open the door when he saw her in her white night grown fitting her body nicely.

“Yes?”

Look her in the eyes. “Starting from tomorrow on, we’re sharing the same bed. My parents are coming to visit us after I told them about my marriage to you.”

“To.. tomorrow.”

“Yes, so pack your things and move into my room by tomorrow.”

She looks at how he dresses. “Where are you going?” she asks.

“Out, so bring some of your things to my room and sleep in there tonight.” Look at her once more before walking off.

Yuri was home alone for the last few days as her husband was away, when he came back he went out with some of his friends. She was sleeping in her room when she hear the door open, she went to check when she saw her husband being carry into the house by his friends. Yuri forgot to put a robe on before running downstairs to help when his friends looked at her body.

“Jongsuk why are you drinking so much.” She said grabbing his left arm. “Thank you for bring him home, I’ll take it from here.”

“Good night.” They said as they close the door.

“Why are you in your sleep wear in front of my friends?”

Yuri look down and let go of her husband when he fell. “Sorry, I forgot.” She said helping him up.

He push her agasint the sofa as he came closer to her, he pulled her into a hug and slowly kiss her on the cheek and down to her neck. She felt his hands tracing her body slowly when she felt weird and slowly push him away. He smirk and grab her close to him again, they fell onto the sofa as he leaves his kiss marks around her neck and down to her chest.

“Don’t.” she said putting her arms in front of her. “I’m not ready.”

“You are the moment you came down in this night grown.”

“Jongsuk.” Put her hand downs.

Jongsuk took her cloth off one by one when carry her in his arms, he walked her to his room and lay her on the bed as he took his off. He stares at her body under the moonlight as they didn’t close the curtain.

“It will only hurt a little bit.” Kiss her lips.

Woobin came home that night to see Seohyun stuff in one corner but she wasn’t anywhere to be found, he walked into her room when he saw her sleeping like an angel. He stares at her perfect body as he went closer to her.

“Seohyun let’s go sleep.” Lightly tap her.

“Woobin.”

“Come we have to sleep in my room.” Carry her in his arms.

“I can walk.”

“You’re my wife, you follow me.”

Woobin lay her down as he close the door and change his cloths in front of her, he turn to look when she looked away. A smile appears on his face as he put on his shirt and got into bed.

“Go sleep.”

Morning came when Jongsuk got a text from his friend when he saw Yuri photo with someone he knew. He threw his phone against the wall which woke Yuri up, she look at the man next to her in confusion.

“What’s wrong?”

He just slaps her across the face and got out of bed, she didn’t know what happen to him. Later that day she decided to go see her mom again, talking and laughing around she saw Kai again. The two talk for a bit before she went home, the moment she enter the house something was being thrown at her.

“From today on if I see you step out of this house without my permission i won’t forgive you.” He said and went out.

Yuri cleans up the broken glasses he has broken. That same day Woobin parents came to visit and met Seohyun, they spend the whole day together as a family.

“Thank you for putting up with him, he can be moody at any giving time. Be patient with him my dear.

Seohyun just smile at her in laws as they left the house, she turn to look but her husband wasn’t anywhere found. Walking up to her room she hear her name being call, she turns around to look and saw her husband topless.

“Come here, you don’t sleep there anymore.”

“Your parents went back home already, I think its ok to sleep in my room again.”

“I marry you to be my wife not my maid.”

“Oppa I think it’s best if we sleep alone.”

Woobin walk towards her as he grabs her arm to his room, she hesitated to go but he forces her to his room.

“Change.”

“Bu-.”

“Do your job as a wife.” He told her straight up. “I want to sleep with you tonight.”

Look at the man by the door. “Please don’t.”

He walked over and rip her shirt apart as she tries to cover herself, he pin her on the bed as he leave kisses on her. He threw her cloths on the floor as he took over her, he had to use strength when she resisted. Seohyun shouted and cried that night; she couldn’t leave the room since his arms are around her bruise body.

After a few more months both girls saw the side to their husband that no one seen, they realize to late when their Deal with the Devils has already shipped. Most night Seohyun would cry to be left alone, some nights he would bring his friends over to play with her.

Walking over to her frozen body as hands wraps around her body. “She’s all yours tonight.” He said to two of his friends.

Seohyun felt scared when she heard what he said. She turns to look at her husband with tears in her eyes. His two friend’s grab her from Woobin as they took her cloth off, she scream and yell for help knowing help will never come. She bite one of the guy arm when he kiss her, she hit Seohyun so hard that she pass out. Sometimes Woobin would go over to Jongsuk and play with Yuri or Jongsuk would come to Woobin. Seohyun and Yuri got to meet each other for the very first time when both Woobin and Jongsuk took their wife to a hotel, they both abused their wife, harassed them. When morning came the two husbands left leaving their wife lifeless body in the hotel, Seohyun stood up after finding enough strength to get up. She came back with a wash cloth in her hand and walked over to Yuri, she wipe the girl bruised body and help her up.

“I’m sorry.” Seohyun said to the girl.

“No, I’m sorry for what my husband did to you.”

Thinking back to what he did to Seohyun that night brings tears to her eyes, she remember her begging the man to stop hitting her but he didn’t want to hear it, the more she beg the more he make it worst for her. He abuses her left to right, leaving marks all over her body touching every part of her.

“Ho. How can you stay with him?”

Sit next to the girl. “If I knew, I wouldn’t have married him.”

“Only if I wasn’t behind on debt, I will never marry him.”

Both girls told each other their story and got along with each other for the next few days, since their husbands were busy they were spare during their time in the hotel. After their final shoot both JongSuk and Woobin were tired and came to the hotel together, Woobin took his wife and they went to their room leaving the other couple alone. His hands were on her as they walk to their room, she knew what he wanted from her. The moment they enter the room he already turn her around and kiss her, he carry her and put her legs around his waist. She knew what to do and how he likes it. This went on for about a year before Seohyun got pregnant, the day she found out was the day he kicked her out of his home. She lost her little brother and mother while she was being control, she went to the women’s home and was in their care. After the divorce went through she found a job to drive drunk people home, she worked while her child was at home with an aunt that took her in when she saw the poor girl and her child in the rain. Seohyun lost contact with Yuri, she couldn’t find the girl or any record of her. One night Seohyun got a call from the police she went to the hospital when she saw Yuri, she went over to the girl.

“She had your number on her when we found her in the lake this morning, I’m sorry for your lost miss.”

Seohyun did a small funeral for her friend when the police give her the cloth they found her in, as she was about to throw the her cloth away she found a letter inside.

“Seohyun ah, sorry I couldn’t conact you all this time. I wanted to, but I couldn’t. When you read this letter I’m probably in heaven already. Thank you for being my friend during my hardest time, for being there for my mom when she left this world when I couldn’t. If next life true, I’ll be your sister and protect you, love you and care for you. This life time isn’t ours, keep Yuna away from them. Take her far far away, or her father will come after you again. Thank you Seohyun, my love, my sister for everything you done for me. I will never forget you.”

Seohyun decided to leave with Yuna and move out of Korea, they went to live in the State where Yuna grew up to be a skater. Seohyun never got remarried as she was only focus on making Yuna having the best life she can have, she didn’t want her daughter to suffer the fate she did. Woobin couldn’t find Seohyun or Yuna after they move away; he got remarried and had a family of his own after a few years. Jongsuk was starting to love Yuri but she took her own life before he could tell her about his feeling, it took years before he found another girl and married her. Both Woobin and Jongsuk change after their first wife and became good fathers and husband.  

 

 

i'm not sure if you readers will like it but im hoping its alright..lol.