Eight

Please Forgive me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is already the time for the big announcement . ____ still didn't know about jongin .. " Good Evening Everyone . I'm the director of Byun Company . Now let's the CEO Byun Baekhyun announce something tonight " 

"_____ wait for me here i'll be back okay ?" 

She nodded.

 Baekhyun walk to the stage and talk . " Thanks director nim .. i really thank you guys for giving time to come to my company event . And there is a really important reason that's why im holding this event . I wanna say that i'm getting married ! 

All the staff start to murmurs . 

" yes . I'm getting married . I'm getting married to a beautiful girl _____ ._____ jagi please come to the stage " 

 

Sehun takes her hand and brings her to the stage . She blush that her face the bright red . 

 

" _____ i know that we've only been in a relationship in 1 months . But i've known you for 1 year .. i really love you ____ would you like to be my wife ?" .

Before ____ could answer someone already answer for her . 

" No ! I will not let her marry you . She's mine " . 

They all search for the voice and turn it to be jongin her ex fiance . 

" why can't she marry me jongin ssi . Who are you ?"

" i'm her ex fiance " 

"Ouh so you're the bastard that cheated on her 3 times .. " 

"Jongin ssi please don't disturb my life . I already happy without you .  I already forgot about you . You're already free!" 

" No __

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter