Five

Please Forgive me !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning as she wakes up she looks around " where am i ?" She asked herself . " Goodmorning i'm baekhyun . I'm the one hit you yesterday . I'm sorry . " the guy infront of her explain . " who's the one that change my clothes ? " she asked . " eo. Ouh its not me its maid " baekhyun replied . 

 

" Baekhyun has she wakes up yet ?" Mrs byun asked him . " yes mom . Come in and see for yourself . " hello dear i'm mrs byun . I'm sorry its my son's fault that hit you . " " it's ok mdm . It's my fault . When im crossing i didn't look left and right . So it's my fault too " 

 

"Ok then . But ____ don't call me mdm call me omma " 

"Omma? " 

" yes omma dear . Come shower and lets eat breakfast together . "

" ouh . No. No.. i don't want to trouble you anymore omma . Thanks for taking care of me for the night" 

 

" ____ please let us take care of you .. " baekhyun said . 

" wait ! Let us eat first then we continue discussing about this ." Mrs byun  cut her .. 

 

She shower and wear the clothes that baekhyun has given her .. 

She goes down and look at the dining table there's alot of food . 

 

" ouh you're ready . Come here deat eat with us " 

" okay omma . Thanks for the food . Its delicious " 

 

They smile at her . 

 

" okay now thay we've let's continue to discuss about you ___ " mrs byun said . 

 

" as i said just now omma .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter