Touché

Touché

Touché

|| Huang Zitao ||

 

 

It has been nine days since 'I got tired of you'.She spent everyday crying,and neither her family nor her friends could do anything.She had no more tears,but she kept sobbing,weeping and she hadn't eaten anything since the day he had asked her to leave him."Why?"The word would always slip out of her tongue as if he would be there to answer.Everyday she would cry herself to sleep,and she still couldn't believe the 4-year relationship had ended within three mere seconds.

          She woke up at three in the morning,her eyes plump,her nose red,her lips dry.She sat up on her bed and ran a hand through her hair,and glanced around her room."So stuffy..."She got up and walked towards the window,opened them and sat on the window pane.She looked down and saw an awfully familiar figure standing right beneath the tree located near her house.She rubbed her eyes and then-she saw his face.The same guy that made her suffer now.It was no doubt.It was him.It really was.

          She immediately ran out of her room and ran downstairs,opened the door and ran to the tree without bothering to wear shoes.When she arrived,there was no one there,just the tree standing on the exact same spot,claiming its territory.Once again she broke down and cried,this time harder and she could feel a certain someone's hands wrap around her."Shh baby girl,it's alright..."Tao?She glanced up to see not him,but instead her own father calming her down,and her mother looking down at her,worried.

          "I swear I'm gonna kill that Tao kid!Look at what he's done to you!"She immediately spoke up,"No dad!Don't!Please...just don't..."Her father softened,and sat down,trying to calm himself. "Are you sure you don't want me to do anything?"She nodded quickly,"Yes,just...let him be."Her father sighed,"Alright then,but you'll have to do something in return." "What is it,dad?" "Go out with your friends again.Be happy again.Don't cry over this,just...let this slide."She took a deep breath,"Okay."

 

The following weeks she began to recover from her depressing state,and believe it or not,she was actually happy again.She was justas happy as before she met him.She never thought of him anymore,but on the other hand,he was always thinking of her.He became her guardian angel,but she never knew.He was always watching her and protecting her.

But why would he leave her in the first place?

-flashback-

"Please leave her."Her father's voice was heard.He was shocked,and he questioned,"W-Why,sir?Why can't I be with her?" Her father sighed,"I don't think the son of some gangster is going to do my daughter any good."He didn't understand.Sure,he's the son of the head of the gangsters,but he could use his skills to protect her.He loves her.He needs her.

"So that's why,please leave her.It's better for both sides."

-flashback end-

          He was just the same,crying everyday until there were no more tears.But now,seeing her so happy,it was enough for him to be normal again-even if it was only for a while.

 

          One day after her shopping trip with her friends,she waved her friends goodbye and walked down a dark alley.It wasn't usually that dark,but still-it was dangerous.

"Hey there little lady!"Wolf whistles were heard,and a group of erts showed themselves.Immediately she switched to panic mode,and she trembled."Oh don't worry babe,we won't hurt you."

She was rooted to the ground,her legs failed to move even an inch.

"You've got quite a nice body there,mind if I touch it?"

"I can make you feel good."

"Let's have some fun,you won't regret it."

She silently hoped for Tao to appear and protect her like he would everytime she was in danger.Please Tao,I need you...

"Ow!!"One of them was lying on the ground,holding his left cheek."What the man?!"Instantly the others searched for the one who hit their friend,and a tall and slim figure appeared,standing in front of her like a knight in shining armor."Get behind me and don't move."He whispered gently.She obeyed,and tried to register the fact that he was here for her.

 

          "How could you walk into a dark alley like that?"He started giving his lectures.She sat down beside him,avoiding his gaze."Look at me."She shook her head,"Please,look at me."She gulped and turned to face him,his lips bleeding,his right eye slightly bruised."Don't make me worry again.Okay?"She nodded slowly and spoke softly,"How come you're here?"He took a deep breath,and explained.From why he broke up with her until why he was here."I'm sorry..."he apologised.She ripped a piece of cloth from her tee,got a bit of water from the rain outside and went back under the bridge,where she was sitting earlier.

"Ouch."He flinched as she gently pressed the damp cloth on his lips."Listen,Tao...Sigh.I missed you."He looked up at her and their gazes met,"Me too."Slowly he leaned in,closer and closer.

She closed her eyes as the kiss was gentle but nevertheless,he still felt pain but he didn't care.He missed her lips just as much as she missed his.Slowly he placed his hands on her waist and she threw her arms around his neck and she could feel hot tears on her cheeks.She wasn't sure whose tears it was,and kept touching his lips with hers.

          The session ended when he pulled away,attaching their foreheads afterwards."So I guess I'm back?"He asked.She chuckled,"Yes you are."He smiled,"Baby,I think it's time to end this now.I can't take it anymore.I need you."She chuckled again,and replied,

"Touché."

 


Author's note

Done :))

How was it?Was it okay?

Anyways,happy b-day Lulu~!

Ciao~

~SeoYeonEe