Chapter 10 - Good day? or Bad Day?

My Superhero Continuation (APPLICATION CLOSED)

Wooyoung was taking glances to Dara on their way going to Dara's house, he's getting worried why she's so quiet all the time, so he decided to start a conversation to lighten up the mood while on their way taking her home.

 " Ahmm.. looks like your friend and Nichkhun has something good going on... seems like ah... ( glances to dara ) that their in a... "

 He opened up to her stuttering. Suddenly, Dara look at Wooyoung and blurted out her anger to his friend, who is so well known as a playboy.

" Don't tyou dare say it mister! I won't let that happen, ever! The whole world knows how playboy your friend is, and i don't want my friend to be one his collections that he made cry and left in one snap. "  she shouted at him.

 " WOAH!!! Hold your horse there Dara, he is still my friend and.... i'm not him so don't fire back at me. " 

Dara got shy a little bit realizing that he's right, while they are in a full stop, Wooyoung look at Dara in her eyes with full of sincerity.

" Look, don't you think my friend, Nichkhun deserves a chance to be with the girl he likes? Who knows, maybe he really does love your friend and maybe your friend is the girl who can change his playgirl image. "

She was a little taken aback when she looks at him, she can see it in his eyes how sincere he is towards what he told her, but she only denies it after awhile.

" I don't know! All i know is that, i can't trust your friend that easily. I don't want Victoria to get hurt in the end. You guys easily changes girls if you like. "

What Dara didn't know is that, Wooyoung felt a little sting in hihs heart on what she said, but he just let it pass because he knows that he's being rude to her the moment he met her. He hold her hand resting on her lap that surprised her too much, he look at her straight in her eyes and smiled warmly.

" I promise you. if ever i find out that Nichkhun is just playing with your friend, i promise to make him stop from what he's doing. I'll be the one to tell him to finish what he started, ok? So don't think of it anymore. "

For the first time, meeting that guy who's being rude to her, she saw how warm his eyes were while saying those things to her and sincere he was to his words, it's like when he's like that, her heart beats crazily. But she just shook out from her head and quickly took back her hand that he's holding.

" A-ahmm... t-the traffic light... i-it's already green... "

" Oh! s-so... w-which way t-to your house?

" Ahm... straight ahead then, we have to turn left to the third street on the left side. "

Wooyoung just listened to her directions and did what she told. When they reach the third street, he slowly drove the car.

" So which house? "

" That black gate on the right side. "

Hee fully stop the car infront of the Park's mansion and slightly glance at it.

" A mansion, not bad. "

Dara got irritated a nd smirk.

" Sorry for not reaching your standards mister, we don't live in a palace like yours. "

Then she quickly open the door of the car to go out from his sports car, but he has a good reflexes, he held her arm after realizing what he just said.

" I-i'm sorry... i didn't mean it ike that. "

" WOW! did you just apologize?! ( smirks ) whatever jerk... you know.... "

But before she could finish what she is about to say, the car of her mother parked infront of their house. The driver went out and open the door for her mother, and when she saw that it's only her mother, she quickly went out of Wooyoung's car.

" You're alone? where's father? "

Wooyoung went out of h is car also and followed her.

" Your father called me when... when... i was waiting for him at the airport, he told me that... that something came up and couldn't go. your father is sending you his love and kisses. "

She knew this would happen, she knew her father will just ditch what he said and she is used to it. She knew that work is the most important in her parents life and the top priority on their list and not their family. She chuckled bitterly on her own thoughts.

" I wouldn't be surprise. Don't worry about that, i'm so used to it, besides, i don't really expect to see him today. "

She turned around to go inside their mansion, but she suddenly remembers Wooyoung.

" Oh! by the way... thank you for the "date" Mr. Jang. "

He got surpriseon the "mr." part and at how Dara and her family is. He doesn't know that her family is like his. He looks at Dara's mother bow down.

" Mrs. Park. "

Then he went to his car and drive off going to Nichkhun's place.

While he's on his way, he can't help but think of his date with Dara, the first girl who made his heart beats fast just by looking at her face. Upon reaching his friends place, he quicklypark his car and ran towardswhere his friend is. Without even knocking on the door, he just went in inside Nichkhun's room.

" YA! it's my room! you have to knock first before just barging in! "

Wooyoung went out again, closed the door then knock three times then went inside Nichkhun's room once again. His friend just shook his head from his silly act and sat back on his bead while drying his hair.

" So what sre you doing here anyway? You don't go here all the time, unles....."

He look at Wooyoung who's smiling crazily.

" Wait a minute... don't tell me... "

Wooyoung just keeps on nodding his head and not minding his friend on what he's saying.

" OH MY GOD! that's what i'm talking about man! at last!

" YEAH! " ( Wooyoung keeps on nodding his head crazily. )

" So???? is it good? is she good? tell me!!! "

Nichkhun playfully punch Wooyoung on his arm the reason he woke up from his crazy own little world.

" YA!!!! that hurts!!! "

" Come on tell me! i want to hear it! " ( Khun said while smiling naughtily at Woo. )

" Tell you what? " ( Woo asked his friend curiously. )

" Stop with the act Woo,tell me.... is she good? feels good right? "

Nichkhun winks at Woo with a naughty smile not leaving his face.. Wooyoung got curious on what his friends is talking about.

" Good? w-what are you saying man? "

" Aish!! alright... too slow... what i'm saying is that, is she good in bed? did you have fun with her? "

" YA! YA YA! don't compare Dara to those girls you've met. she's not that kind of girl, and you know that! And NO! we didn't do that thing! "

Khun raises his two hands in defeat.

" Alright! fine! my bad. Tell me, did you even get a kiss from her? let's say on the cheeck? "

He look at Khun with his pouted mouth and shook his head from left to another side cutely.

" What?! you didn't get a kiss on your first date? BRO!!! "

"YA! i'm not like you! "

" Fine... then why did you come here? and what's with the crazy smile awhile ago? "

Wooyoung look at the other side and smile crazily once more.

" Don't tell me you like Dara? "

" You think so? because everytime i just look at her angelic face, my heart is like jumping for joy. If that's what you called it, then maybe... maybe you're right. maybe i ike her. "

" AT LAST! THE LEGENDARY JANG WOOYOUNG LIKES A GIRL! I bet the gang will celebrate this big big news! "

" Whatever! ( shook his head.) By the way, did you go somewhere a while ago? "

Khun shifted his gaze and pretending on fixing his bed.

" No!... i... i didn't go outside... i just stayed here and rest. w-why did you ask all of a sudden? "

" Nothing.. it's just unusual of you to stay here in your house. "

He let it pass for now, all he's doing is his promise to Dara. He needs to find out if his friend is true towards Dara's friends. Meanwhile, at the Park mansion, Dara's mother is fixingher luggages, Dara saw it while passing through the hallway going to their entertainment room. She rest her bosy on the door frame of her parents room while watching her mother is packing.

" Leaving huh?! "

" Honey.. I... "

Her mother is making her way to Dara but stop in the middle.

" No, don't bother to explain. I know you need to go and do something important. What could be more important to you daughter, right? OH YEAH RIGHT! i know... the companies! that stupid companies! I wish that, that company you and father have is your own daughter and family. Damn! your companies are so lucky to have a parents like you guys, you and father's attention is on them always, poor me, right. "

" Sweetie... Dara.. "

Before her mother could speak, Dara grab the door knob and slam the door infront of her mother's face and quickly ran to her room and lock herself to her room, with so much pain in her heart. Unconciously tears are falling from her eyes, she lay down on her bed and hug her knees laying and crying causing her to drift to her slumber.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ^^ COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME THANK YOU ^^