Chapter 11 - She's Mine

My Superhero Continuation (APPLICATION CLOSED)

" Hey Dara! "

Victoria greeted her best friend the moment she saw her at the school entrance, but Victoria noticed the gloomy face of her friend.

" What's wrong? something happened, Dara? "

She asked Dara while walking beside her, who's spacing out, but suddenly came back to her senses when Victoria held her best friend's hand, Dara turned around, look at who was the person holding her.

" Victoria?! "

" I was here beside you all along, but you didn't even hear what i'm asking you. Dara, is there something wrong? What happened? You can tell me. "

" Sorry. "

With that, Dara acan only sigh at her best friend and can't hide what's inside her, so she decided to tell everything to her friend, to her date with Wooyoung until from her encounter with her mother.

" I'm sorry to hear that Dara, but i'm here, i won't leave you, my family is your family too, you know that. "

Victoria smiled at Dara genuinely and so does Dara to Victoria. But Dara's best friend suddenly thought of Dara's date with Wooyoung.

" Wait a minute... you had a date with the legendary, Jang Wooyoung? "

She asked Dara curiously, as Dara noded to her friend.

" So tell me, what happened? did you have fun on your date with him? what did you guys do? "

" WOAH! one by one Vicky! "

" Sorry.. just excited about your story. So tell me.. "

Dara heaved a deep sigh and she told everything what happened to her date with Wooyoung while going to their class. Victoria can't seem to hide her giddiness towards her best friend. Before the last hour of their class end, Dara was in deep thought.

" Should i tell Victoria we saw her with that playboy bastard? should i tell her i don't like him for her? but i don't want to ruin the happiness i'm seeing in her! should i trust that legendary Jang? but those eyes... it's like... WAIT A MINUTE! what am i thinking! aigoo! "

" Alright class, expect a long test tomorrow, ok. "

Their professor said as the bell rang that made her wake up from her thoughts. And when Victoria and her are on the same spot at the cafeteria that they're always sits on, Wooyoung and his gang showed up infront of their table, but Dara just ignores the presence of him and his gang, while Victoria and Nichkhun are staring at each other sweetly. Then suddenly, Uee appeared and pretended that someone tripped her so she could accidentally pour the food on her tray that she's holding to Dara, and it was a big success. Dara got startled.

" Oh my God! i'm so sorry Dara! i... "

" YAH! lady! what did you do that huh?! "

Wooyoung suddenly shout at Uee that made her head bow.

" What are you thinking? "

Dara and Victoria and his friends couldn't believe what they are seeing, legendary Jang Wooyoung shouting at a girl.

" Do you want to be out of this school huh?! tell me! "

Dara was taken aback and stood up immediately to rescue the " actress " infront of them.

" YAH! Jang Wooyoung! that's enough! "

All of them was startled including the students at the cafeteria that Dara made the legendary Jang Wooyoung obey her.

" But.. "

" Shut up will you! you're crazy! kick her out in this school! what a jerk! it's an accident ok, no big deal with it. don't mind this jerk Uee. "

" Thank you Dara and i'm sorry again. "

Uee ran off after her brilliant act infront of everyone, but Wooyoung and his gang was till surprised on Dara's sudden command.

" Yah Ssandara! why did you stop me?! that girl humilated you! "

While cleaning herself, she glared at Wooyoung and shook her head in disbelief.

" Unbelievable! look jerk!she's a girl, you don't haave to shout at her! "

" She did that to you, that's why she desrve that! "

" I can't believe you! she's still a girl, and we girls needs respect, total respect! understand?! "

" Whatever! "

Wooyoung's next action surprised the girl that's making his heart beats fast just by looking at her face. He held her right hand up high that made her stand from where she's sitting.

" W-what are you doing jerk?!!! "

" Listen all of you! "

All the heads and attention was all on him on his sudden speech.

" If someone dare to lay a single finger on her or even... even just a strand of her hair... "

He look at everyone then...

" All of you will get what you deserve! remember this!..... "

Wooyoung suddenly look at her, while she was standing there dumb founded while he's holding her hand making a scene.

" ..... SHE'S MINE!!!! "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@dianegemy so what do you think about my updates? is it good? keke i hope it is.. :)