creatures

Creatures ( Master List ):

Angel: they are creatures who came from the sky, made by God, once a human. They only look for good and for helping people. Usually only other creatures can see them, they have white wings and don't really need to feed. They don't get old either.

+ Fallen Angel: Previously an angel. Cold, lost in his own bad thoughts. Only looking forward to hurt people and make them be scared. They have black wings and are now in the devil's hands. 

Elfs:  A strong dislike they have for humans as they find them to be heartless and clouded in judgment. They walk among simple men to learn their true nature. They possess no magic other than their deep connection to the forest animals and plants. They live for a long time.

Fairies: Depending on what their nature is, they have different powers. If fairy of the water they tend to be able to have a certain relationship with the water and the water creatures. Or if a forest fairy they are really connected to the flowers and forest animals. They tend to be good and caring, yet if someone dares them they will easily use their powers for the bad.

Ghosts: These are the souls of humans who didn't cross or didn't disappear, they just wander around the places, not being noticed. Even creatures tend to ignore them since they are usually sad about being stuck.

Nymph:  They live by the springs and rivers, also trees and in valleys. They would never die of old age or illness, and they can give birth to fully immortal children if mated to a god. They are not immortal and can be killed in many ways.

Humans: They have no power, weak and live a simple life among other humans. 

Vampires: They turn vampires after bitten by another, cold and heartless. They care only for their looks and themselves, egocentric is the word to describe them. They are quick, fast learners, strong and can trick humans to do what they want.

Werewolf: They are humans who in full moons turn into wolves, since they are bitten by werewolves. They are usually ironic and sarcastic, yet they are really happy. They are quick, but not as quick as vampires, yet they are stronger than them.

Wizards/Witches: These are well known by the creatures, they are the ones holding the power to create magic solutions for everything. They can either be good or bad. If they choose to use dark magic it only means, they sold their soul to demon. While if they are good, they usually help other creatures to feel good, heal their wounds, etc.

+ if there's any creature you'd like to add please message the base! If it's some general creature than we will most gladly add it up!