x x x

"Bomi!" the voice was loud, clearly upset and not what she eventually expecting to hear. The light brown girl turned her head to look at the tall, white and thing guy who was just behind her. He held her hand and in a matter of seconds he pulled her to him, it wasn't something she'd expect him to do. Luhan had always been the typical guy who observes, watches, listens but never, ever, speaks too much, never shows too much, never is noticed too much. It had been a year since they knew each other. And by knowing each other, I mean the trails of their body, the weakness of their heart and the sadness of their soul. It wasn't something good, to be toxic for each other, they knew they both needed happy people, someone cheerful in their life. Yet at the end of the day they'd roll back to one another, they'd look for each others warmth and somehow they needed it the other's sadness so theirs didn't look as bad. 

Luhan was a really lucky guy, that is, in everyone's sights. While in his, he was just as miserable as a kid leaving on the streets. Having nothing but the money people would hand to him. Needing love and comfort. Of course, he had a house and a room, no it wasn't as bad as a kid on the street, but you get the idea. He needed love and it had been and Park Bomi that he had found that love. Nonetheless, his parents denying this romance, he would always go meet her, every day before school. Everyone knew this love wouldn't last, it wasn't meant to last.. But yet, even knowing that fact, he'd stay by her side and would look forward to be with her.

She wasn't like the other kids, despite she would be able to look just like them. y, cute, clingy, annoyed.. All those combined in one person, in one little girl, who was fragile and delicate due to having leukemia, she wasn't supposed to be happy and excited easily, she was always supposed to be sitting on the bed, reading and doing her best to get better. But that was not like she was. Proves that, that on the day she met Luhan she was running in the hospital yard with her white dress, it was summer and as a normal teenager, she didn't want to be locked up in a room, watching the same old movies and hearing her mom saying how happy she'll be once she gets better.