Wonwoo 01

Seventeen One Shots!

*Note: This is all in Wonwoo’s perspective so I’m sorry if I confused any of you guys. I wanted to try something new so here it goes.

Cute Confession

Today, it was a breezy day but sunny. The cool breeze with the sun out had made it a nice day. I was sitting at a bench, waiting for my best friend to arrive. To me, she was more than a best but she just didn’t know it.

She was perfect. Absolutely perfect. Her smile. Her laugh. Here eyes. Her…everything. There wasn’t a single thing I didn’t like about her. Its been three years since we first met through Mingyu. She was Mingyu’s friend first but I think we grew closer more than we both did with Mingyu.

Who was this girl? Her name’s _______. A beautiful name right? I thought so. She had beautiful hair that would always flow through the wind perfectly. Her eyes were so mesmerizing that I fall in love with her every time I look into them. They always seemed to sparkle like a diamond but much more prettier.

It was that bad of a crush I had on her. Often, the members would love to tease me about ti but she never really caught on to it which made me happy.

Unknowingly, my mouth would form into a smile whenever I think of her. She would never fail to make me smile even when it was a bad day. She was that kind of person.

Today, ______ and I were going to go to the park to hang out since it has been a while. Mainly because of both of our busy schedules and we were never available when one of the other was.

"Hello there Wonwoo," ______’s sweet voice said. I did jump a little at the sound of her voice since it was silent before her voice. "Oh I’m sorry." "No, it’s alright," I said lowly as she sat down next to me.

"It’s been a while huh?" She said and I nodded in response.  "So what have you been up to? Since we’re both always so busy, it’s been a long time since we talked," she said. The wind blew through her hair, it flowed smoothly just like a river did. "Wonwoo?" She asked with a smile.

"O-oh, s-sorry," I stuttered a bit. "Just the same things, practicing and everything. I thought meeting here to view this beautiful scenery would be nice to see with you."

She smiled, her absolutely beautiful smile. “Yeah it is,” she said and stretched her arms and legs. She giggled a little, it was adorable. It was bad of how in love I was in her. Plus, I was a romantic guy which made it even worse. “Wonwoo?”

I snapped out of my thoughts, “I’m sorry what?” “Wonwoo-ah, are you okay? You’ve been spacing out a lot more than usual,” she asked and placed her small hand on my forehead. “I-I’m fine,” I replied. Her hand was so soft and cool, it was also much smaller than mine.

"I, I was just thinking," I said as she took her hand off my forehead. "Oh. What were you thinking about?" She asked and titled her head to the side. I found it really cute whenever she titled her head to the side when she was curious. "It’s nothing, just a guy’s thing," I said.

She pouted a bit, “You know you could tell me anything Wonwoo.” “Well I was thinking about this girl I like,” I said. “Oh,” she said with a bit of disappointment. “Well i-is she nice?”

"She’s very sweet and kind," I replied. Was she jealous? Maybe I should continue to see if she really is jealous. "What else do you want to know about her?" I asked.

"Um, what’s she like? Her hair? Her eyes? Is she nice to the other members?" She asked. I took a deep breathe in to prevent a smile to form due to her cute jealousy.

"Her hair is absolutely gorgeous. It always flows perfectly in the wind just like a river does. Her eyes always sparkles brightly underneath the sun. She always treats the members with care and like I said, she’s very kind and sweet," I said and bit my lip so that my smile wouldn’t appear. "Well she might not like me because it does seem like we’re dating sometimes doesn’t it? Is she the jealous type?" She asked and looked at me. "I’m trying to figure that out right now," I said and smiled.

She blushed and looked away. “Well, w-what if she is?” She asked cutely. At this point I couldn’t take it anymore. I lifted her chin up so that we came fact to fact. “It depends. Are you jealous of yourself?” I asked. Her eyes widened and I leaned in for a kiss.

We pulled apart after a short while and I pulled her in a hug. “Wonwoo, what’s the girl’s name?” She asked in a cute voice. “Hmm, I think it’s Mingyu,” I teased and she lightly hit my arm. “I’m joking, I’m joking, it’s ________ of course.” “I thought so,” she said and I could her the smile in her voice.

We pulled away. “So what do we do now?” She asked. “How about I take you on an official date this Friday? It’ll be a free day off for me,” I said and held onto her hand. “Alright sounds like a date,” she said.

"Well I should get going, bye Wonwoo," she said and kissed my cheek. She walked away and I saw back against the bench.

I never knew ______ could be jealous of herself. That little bit of information made me chuckle. I just hope Mingyu and the other Seventeen members wouldn’t find out yet. I know there would be endless teasing. We all know there would be endless teasing.

Welp, here’s the Wonwoo love I promised you guys. I hope it was okay since this was all in Wonwoo’s perspective. Well hope you anticipate the next one shot. It’ll be a surprise to who it is. c;

-Admin L