12DWS: Seungcheol/Reader 03

Seventeen One Shots!

First 12DWS scenario!

Mistletoe

It was nothing but an ordinary day, boring classes with a crap ton of homework. The entire day was nothing but a freezing cold, boring day, or so you thought.

As you got back to the dorms, everyone in the dormitory was crowded around a board. Curious, you approached it and squeezed through the crowd to get a better look.

Nothing was interesting about the board as you glanced around. It was decorated and filled with the festive colours of Christmas. “Well aren’t you a lucky duck? You get to spend the whole entire night with Seungcheol!” You heard a familiar voice say from behind you.

You spun around to find your best friend, Jiyoung, with a big grin on her face. “W-What do you mean?” She said nothing as she pointed to a spot on the board.

Taking a closer look, you saw your name and Seungcheol’s name right underneath yours. Moving your eyes a bit upward, you were listed to do the decorations for the dorm.

A small gasp was released from your mouth as you took a step back. Seungcheol?! “Hope you have fun tonight with him!” Jiyoung said as she walked away.

Seungcheol was your long time crush ever since he entered the university, however, you never had the courage to carry out a proper conversation. It would always be brief conversations with him, but most of time, it was only saying ‘hellos’ to each other.

You walked back to your dorm and the thought of being along with Seungcheol lingered in your mind. “IT’S TIME TO BE WITH YOUR LOVED ONE!” Jiyoung shouted as she barged into your dorm.

You groaned as you hid underneath your blankets and continued to read a book on your phone. “Get up and go reunite with your soon-to-be lover! That book can wait, c’mon now ________!”

Jiyoung yanked your arm and threw your phone to the side. “Let’s go!” Without complaining, you followed her out the door and towards the main room.

"What if I make a fool out of myself?" You whispered to Jiyoung. "You’ll be fine!" She reassured you. The two of you stopped and took a quick glance in the room to see Seungcheol decorating the chimney.

"There he is! Make the best of this night!" Jiyoung said. She pushed you into the main room and winked at you before leaving. Slowly approaching Seungcheol, you tried not to scare him.

"Sorry for being late," you said. He jumped a bit, and turned around to see you. A small smile played upon his lips as he put on the last stocking on the chimney, "Oh it’s fine."

Looking around, you searched for the decorations until a bag was presented in front of your face. “Here are the decorations, how bout you decorate the Christmas tree?” He suggested. You nodded in responses and proceeded towards the Christmas tree.

As you were finishing the decorations, you heard faint Christmas jingles play in the background that gradually grew louder. “Hope you don’t mind some music,” Seungcheol said.

You chuckled and shook your head, “It’s perfectly fine and goes along with the mood.” Glancing over at him, a wide grin was presentable and you couldn’t help but smile as well.

Everything was finished and the only thing left for you to do was to put the star on top. Desperately reaching for the top of the tree, you suddenly felt yourself being lifted into the air.

"Y-Yah what are you doing?" You asked as you looked down at Seungcheol. He did nothing but smiled, "It’s easier to put it this way without causing any accidents."

A tint of pink formed on your cheeks as you carefully set the star on top of the tree. Seungcheol carefully set you down to the floor. “W-Well thanks for the help,” you said, avoiding eye contact.

He cleared his throat, “N-No problem.” “I guess all that’s left is just the top of the hallway frame,” you said and pointed to your right. He nodded and carried the remaining decorations over to the area.

Using the ladders, you attempted to put the ribbons up but lost your balance in the midst of it. The ladder started to wobble and you were desperately trying to regain balance.

"Watch out!" You shouted as you fell to the floor. Closing your eyes, you waited for the impact but instead, felt something quite soft and a bit…muscular?

Slowly opening your eyes, you found yourself on top of Seungcheol and your faces barely an inch away. Your eyes widened and you quickly scurried off of him.

"M-Mianhae," you apologized quickly. He got up and you averted your eyes from him. "Well um," he cleared his throat and pointed upwards. Slowly looking up, you saw a mistletoe hanging down.

"Oh, um," you didn’t know how to react as your cheeks turned pink. "Hey, listen, I uh, I need to tell you something," Seungcheol said. He slowly grabbed your hands and his brown eyes intensely stared through yours.

He took a deep breath and a small smile formed on his face. “I, I really like you and I know you probably don’t feel the same way but would you like to go on a date sometime soon?” He asked.

You were in a frozen state and were unable to answer. Instead, you nodded and slowly wrapped your arms around his waist. “I’d love to,” you said and you could tell that he was smiling.

"So is it okay for me to kiss you now?" He asked as he pulled away from the hug. "Of course," you said and leaned in for the kiss.

This was supposed to be released on Friday but due to the internet being out, I wasn’t able to. So tomorrow, be prepared for me to bombard you with a ton of scenarios!

-Admin L