"Annoying brat" "Old hag"

Babysitting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Annoying brat” “Old hag”

 

 

“Minhee dear what would you like for breakfast?” My mom hollered from down stairs.

I scratched my tummy. Ugh I hate waking up.

“Ten more minutes..” I mumbled.

“Minhee dear!”  Mom shouted again.

“The usual mom! Thanks!” I shouted back. Why is my mom such a morning person? Is that an illness you get when you get old?

I got up and rubbed my eyes. I checked my phone for the time and oh it’s actually Saturday. I groaned and fall back to my bed, ready to go back to dream land when..

“Eureurong eureurong eureurong dae~” there goes my alarm. Why the hell did I set an alarm on a Saturday?

 

 

“We’re going to Japan Minhee!” My dad beamed.

“Really! When?” I asked.

“Today! Did you forget? It’s your dad and I’s anniversary today.” Mom answered. Wait so does that mean I’ll be left here?

“It’s going to be just your mom and I. Sorry Minhee.” Dad apologized.

“I hate you two.” I grumbled. Leaving your poor daughter behind.

“It’s just two days. We’ll be back by Monday morning before you go to school.” Mom reassured.

“Oh and just tell daddy what souvenir you want okay?” Dad smiled. Anything?

“Did I ever tell you two that I love you so much? Happy Anniversary!” I beamed.

“You can invite a friend over if you want to.” Mom suggested while passing me a plate of bacons. Yep my favorite.

“But mum I don’t hawv fwends.” I said as I tried to chew.

“Baekhyun told me you were friends.” Dad chuckled. I choked on my bacon. When the did we became friends?!

 

 

“Don’t forget to always lock the gates okay?” okay

“Don’t let strangers in.” okay

“Do some cleaning while we’re gone.” okay

“Eat properly.” okay

“We hired someone to babysit you.” okay. WHAT?

“Baekhyun is coming.” okay. Wait, did I hear right? The Byun Baekhyun is coming? You must be ing kidding me. Last time I checked, April fool’s over.

“What babysit mom I’m not a baby anymore.” I whined.

“You’re our baby princess~” Dad cooed.

“And why the hell is Baekhyun coming?” I gritted my teeth.

“Hey he’s older than you. You should call him oppa.” Mom lectured. Might as well piss on my pants if that ever happens.

“Oh and it’s because we asked him to babysit you.” Mom continued. I facepalmed myself.

 

When they say they asked him to babysit me, I’m telling you, they literally said babysit. I’m noting this in my most embarrassing moments journal. I’m already on my fourth journal you know.

 

“Bye dad, bye mom! Don’t forget my souvenir and enjoy your vacation!” I waved and gave a flying kiss to the both of them. Once their car was out of sight I immediately went back inside the house.

“Oh. My. God.” I hyperventilated.

“Of all people geez why him!!! I’m gonna embarrass myself. I should go to Atlantica. Yes to Atlantica. Dye my hair red and shove in a fish tail. No one would ever find me there! I should now pack before it’s too late.” I began to whisper stupid things.

“But the hell! They asked him to babysit me. What am I going to do with my life. Wahh.” I wailed.

“Wait. When is he going to come? Maybe he won’t right? I’m just scaring myself. Okay you can do this Jung Minhee. You are a big girl. You can live alone for two days just don’t let your clumsiness kick in and you’re perfectly fine. Aja!” I fist pumped the air.

“Being independent starts with shower!” I gleefully hopped towards the bathroom. Now that I think of it. This is nice, I have the house all to myself.

 

If you are wondering who is this Byun Baekhyun then forgive me for telling this but Baekhyun is the hot handsome guy living next door. He is tall, cute and adorable like a puppy. He is my ideal guy. And that is why it is a big deal, him coming over, and to babysit me. For cucumber’s sake.

 

I got out and changed into comfortable shirt and shorts. I would have worn pajamas if it’s not hot today. I waltzed my way to the living room and yes literally waltzed when I bumped into something. Holy melons my mom is going to kill me for breaking one of her statue collections. I deserve to be burned alive. I closed eyes and covered my ears, ready for the incoming sound of a glass breaking.

“Yah.” Did the statue just spoke oh my god will the statue fairy turn me into a statue to replace the one I broke. Oh my ing-

“Minhee.” I peeked and my eyes almost popped out when I saw what’s in front of me.

“What the hell are you-“ I clasped my mouth. All good things, all good things.

“Nice to meet you too.” Baekhyun scoffed. Wow how dare you scoff at me. Who  do you think you are.

“I’m Byun Baekhyun.”

“I’m Jung Minhee.”

“I know.”

“Y-You know?”

“Of course I’m your babysitter.” He smirked. Kill me now.

“What do you want to do today?” Baekhyun asked. Okay maybe not yet.

“Of course I’d want to lay on the sofa all day and submerge in a tub of ice cream. It’s scorching hot outside.” I stated.

“What?”

“What.”

 

 

“Your tub of ice cream you brat.” Baekhyun handed me my ice cream yay. I got up and went to the kitchen to grab utensils.

“Geez, ‘Thank you oppa’ would be nice.” Baekhyun annoyingly muttered to himself.

“Here.” I handed Baekhyun a spoon.

“What’s that for?” He hesitatedly reached out to take the spoon.

“I just want to see you scoop your eye balls. No that’s not really for the ice cream.” I said sarcastically.

“Wow she shares.” He whispered but I heard it. I grabbed a random movie from mom’s collection and played it before I sat one meter away from the predator.

“Of course sharing is caring.” I mumbled as I ate a mouthful of ice cream. Hey it’s cookies and cream my favorite.

“How’d you know I like this flavor?” I turned to ask him. Ugh why do you have to be so gorgeous? It looks like you’re filming a cf. I’m mad.

“Intuition. Stupid kids like this flavor.” Baekhyun answered without even looking at me. And right at that second I swear you grew horns and a tail, er.

I irritatedly went back to watching when I saw the two main characters about to have .

 

Holy . I need to stay strong. Do. Not. Flinch. You can do this. Who knows they might just go half way. I stared blankly in my seat. Next time, read the title of the movie Minhee. Now prepare your hormones because the Byun Baekhyun is just right beside you.

 

“Kids shouldn’t watch this.” Baekhyun grabbed the remote and turned off the television.

“I’m not a kid!” I whined.

“See you’re whining.” He pointed out. What the hell.

“You probably don’t even know my age, old .” I hissed.

“You’re seventeen.”

“How did you-“

“I just guessed. Mehrong.” He chuckled and ruffled my hair. You dimwit. I’m gonna show you that I, Jung Minhee, am not a kid anymore. I am an independent woman. *sings I don’t need a man*

“Why are you even babysitting me?”

“Helping neighbors is a good thing.”

“I’m not buying it.”

He just raised a brow at me.

“Okay what do you want to do? Do you have board games-“

“Why are you even here? I can perfectly live alone.” I crossed my arms.

“Calling me oppa would be nice.” He suggested. Nope not gonna fall for your stupid trap. Even if you are hot and adorable. Just no.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter