Princess

Yang Yoseob

prin·cessNoun/ˈprinsəs/

1. The daughter of a monarch.

2. A close female relative of monarch, esp. a son's daughter.

YYS

There she was.

Long brown hair that spilled out of a ruined bun and rested on her freckled shoulders. Skin that was tanned and flushed and soft, and luminous in the dim, dim light of his room. Her shape was lithe and her legs were long and tangled with his, although he couldn’t see them under the blankets. His sheet was pulled just to her waist, and he could barely make out the little cherry blossom tattoo on her hip that her agency hated her for. But she liked it and it was as permanent as the sun, so they would just have to get over that, she always said.

She was beautiful and happy, cute and everything he could ever want. He loved her more than he loved himself, and he never wanted to question how he got so lucky because she was one of those things that he didn’t dare to doubt. God was having a nice day when he gave her to him, that was all Yoseob could figure.

He reached over and gently ran his hand over her side, and she made a girly little groan that had his lips on her skin in a second.

“Again?” Her voice came out crackly from sleep, and she rubbed her face into his sheets because she liked to lie down on her tummy even though she always woke up on her back. “We have work in the morning, yeobo. We could negotiate-”

“I’m good,” he chuckled, mouth lingering around the salty skin of her shoulder.

“Oh. Then what are you doing?” She turned to the side, trying to see him and only catching a glimpse of dark eyes that somehow found a way to sparkle in the dark.

“Nothing.” His fingers coasted over each bump of her side, idly counting her ribs. “I love you.”

“More than usual?”

He smiled and kissed her again. “Maybe.”

“That’s nice… I love you, too, just so you know.”

Yoseob was the happiest man in the world. No competition.

“That’s nice.”

YYS

Author's Note: es don't ask, because I have no idea what this is either. I just felt like I needed to write something and this is what came out. Sorry~ meh. I listened to Someone Like You by Adele like, eight times while writing this. God this makes me cry. I kind of worry about the same thing (the whole on my own forever thing), even though I usually end up doing it to myself.

Anyway. I'm behind ridiculous and I'll update as much as I can, yeah?