Wrong

Yang Yoseob

wrong/rôNG/

Adjective: Not correct or true.

Adverb: In an unsuitable or undesirable manner or direction.

YYS

 

“It’s so amazing.” Yoseob smiled brightly, swiping a hand down her enlarged stomach. “You’re glowing.”

“I know, I look so different now,” she said, gazing down at her belly momentarily before turning her attention back to the dishes. “What are we going to name it?”

“Oh, I never even thought about that… Do you think it’s a boy or a girl?” The brunette wiped her hands with a towel, then threw it towards the man. “You dry,” she said dismissively. She tapped her chin, splaying her left fingers out over her tummy. For connection.

“Hmm… I’m feeling… girl. Definitely a girl. How do you feel about Ginger?”

“I’ve never really liked ginger… It smells weird…”

“The name, not the spice.”  Yoseob stared at her blankly. “It doesn’t matter anyway, she couldn’t be a red-head… Patricia?” She handed him a large, dripping frying pan.

“Patu… Paturi… I can’t even say that. Do you know how hard kindergarten would be for her if she had that name? Thank God Yang is short. Pick something shorter.” She sighed, gazing deeply into the soapy dish water, at the silvery fork and dirty plates resting at the bottom of the sink.

“I don’t know… do we even want to keep it?”

Yoseob gasped. “Jagi, how can you say that? Don’t you love our child? It’s a miracle!”

“You know we could just make another one… I just don’t think now’s the right time. I have modeling and the beach to go to, and-”

“You’re dumping out our child for vacation? Yoseob smacked the pan down on the counter, tossing the dishtowel into it.

“Interesting choice of words…” The girl smirked slightly, slicking her rag over a spoon. Yoseob’s lips twitched.

“But I love you,” he said, face now composed. “And you’re gorgeous, and I want this baby, and-”

“That’s enough!” The two whirled around to see Doojoon standing in the doorway, a wild expression on his face. “You… you got her pregnant?” Yoseob gave him an odd look, before smiling sweetly.

“In a way… isn’t she beautiful?” He wrapped his arms gently around her tummy and rested his chin on her shoulder. “We’re so happy.” She laughed and kissed his cheek.

“Thrilled,” she grinned. “Albeit slightly uncomfortable.”

“Happy? You’re thrilled about this?! Do you know what’s going to happen when the tabloids find out? Fans don’t even know you’re dating! And when… oh my God, when Seung-Sung finds out…” Doojoon’s hand flew up to his face. “My head…” He theatrically collapsed against the door. “I’m going to prematurely wrinkle,” he said weakly.

“Calm down hyung,” Yoseob said merrily. “It should be gone in four to six hours.” He petted his girlfriend’s stomach wistfully. “You were going to be so cute…”

“It’s okay, jagi. We can always have another. I’ve been craving Italian,” she said thoughtfully. “Although Manager-noona isn’t going to let me have anything other than vegetation for the next week…” Yoseob nuzzled her neck sympathetically and she sighed. “I’ll stay strong.”

Doojoon looked at them, back and forth. “I don’t… what the hell are you two saying? She isn’t pregnant?”

“No hyung, she is pregnant!” Yoseob insisted. “We’re having a food baby! Can you think of any good girl names, by the way? Preferably short ones.”

Doojoon looked at both of them disgustedly. In all his years… this younger generation was just ridiculous.

“You both… are so…”

Wrong.