Dream

one-shot collection : YONG JUNHYUNG

For you/me. For Junhyung.

 

I'm playing piano. It is my long live dream to be able to play piano. I start to play it late around when i'm 19 when i'm in my diploma year. Yeah it's late. But, since i be able to catch it really fast so yeah I'm playing it really good right now. I moved to Korea to continue my study in degree in my current major. Its not music. I also take extra class for my hobby on weekend to learn piano. My piano class is in Gangnam area. I want to be near to B2ST because i'm their fans since their debut time. First weekend playing piano there I bumped to their van and saw Dongwoon. Going to his schedule I guess.

"Oh! You already here?"

There he is! My bias. It's coincedantly that he like to go here and make music sometimes. That's how we met. I was like struggling to play "slow" piano version and he heard it. He was like really interested at the play and he is the one that start talking to me first. We've been friends since then.

"Yeah.... I need to practice more~"

"Are you gonna play my song again today?"

"How do you know?!" I'm a bit shocked and I think I'm blushed.

"Cause you are a fan of me. And I'm handsome also very talented~" He said with his smirk on his face.

'Cocky' I mumble.

"What?" He ask. Did he hear me?

"N-Nothing!" He smirk at me again. I think he hears me. Then he look at his music sheet.

"There gonna be reporter here at lunch time. Japanese reporter." He said without even looking at me and focusly look at his music sheet.

"Hmmm? Here? Why? There are like many cool place around here ya know~~" I'm mimicking his english style.

"Hmmmmm. Because she is the reporter I like the most" He said it with straight face and ofcourse he doesnt even look at me.

"Oh...... why are you telling me this?" I was like really down but I also manage to pull on a straight face.

"Because..... hmmmm........ I feel like to!" He stuttered. It's the first time he being like this. I think I see him blushed. He maybe really like this girl. My heart break.

'I like you, you know~' I mumble.

"What?" He ask.

"EH!!! Nothing!" I manage to say and cover my face with the music sheet.

It's a long silent after that. Then he speak again.

"I'm afraid I will hug her..... ya know..... hug?" He said and ask?

"What?! Hug?! Ye-yeah..... I know...." I feel like crying. I feel like i will break down right this moment.

I stand up and decide to walk out. When I reach the door I feel someone is holding onto my wrist. I look at the person.

"I..... I....... I......" He stuttered again. I'm really gonna cry if I look at his face too long. Please let me go~

"I like you!!" 

"WHAT?!" I almost scream.

"I like you" He said it calmly now looking at my eyes.

My heart gonna explode any minute. I loosen his grip and run outside. I know I imagine something like this would happen. But.... not really really really happen..... like right NOW!! I run to the toilet. 

"This is not real! Please this is not real!!"

I wash my face like many time and pinch my cheek but still....... Then, I touch my heart. It's beat like crazy. After sometime, I manage to calm myself down. And at that time my head start to think. I'm really in love with him. God brought us together by coincident. He is confessing to me. It's so perfect and why the hell am I denied it. Then, I walk out from the toilet and went again to the room. I open the door. His eyes on me, shock. I look at him...... but there is a girl beside him. Looks like a Japanese. Then I remember the reporter he said just now.

I was like insecure with the scene I just saw even though she just standing there meters away and practicing her dialog. I end up running to him. I jump to him and hug him. Wraping my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist. Then I whisper to him....

"I like you too ya know~ Since long long long time ago~"

"I know~" He hug me back. Somehow I can feel he is smilling.

I get down. I lay my head at his chest hugging him. His heart beat is just like mine. Beat crazily. I always want to hear how boy's heartbeat when they confess. So it's like this. And I feel an arm around me. He is hugging me back. He kiss my head. I release from the hug again.

I examine his face. I look every inch of his face but somehow..... my eyes landed at his lips. His heart shape lips. I really have the urgue to kiss him. Every fans have done this, which is examine their zoomed bias picture and zoomed more at their lips and kiss the screen. LOL. This is real and the urgue was really that big but I'm embarass. So with my own willpower, I peck his lips and quickly run to onother room. Sitting on the piano's chair. Holding onto my chest and hear my heartbeat that beat like crazy just because of him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

JENG~ JENG~ JENG~

another update. 2 chapter already. What do you think about this story?

 

Last night when i went to get a plate for dinner, somehow I broke the bowl that placed on the plate. That must be where my sister put it when she tidy up the kitchen since if I'm the one that tidy up the kitchen, i will seperate it like plate to plate place and bowl to bowl place. Hmmmmm.

After that i have a bad feeling. I don't know what is it though. Also, I missed Junhyung like crazy. Later, news about BEAST postponed their comeback came out. I was like....... shocked..... sad....... and worried something might be happening. But I belive its not and assume it because of the ferry metter. Latter that morning I dream..... a sweet dream (which is the story above) which cover all the sadness and worries that I have last night <3

p/s: I also add up something. It's not really 100% like my dream. You know dream like to jump from one scene to another scene right? But........ please don't be jaelous.......... the kiss part is really...... yeah...... it's in my dream....... and feel like real....... and i LIKE IT A LOT!!! LOL ^o^v