Shirt

one-shot collection : YONG JUNHYUNG

For you/me. For Junhyung. For Mish.

Vocab:

  1. Yayang (common language from Sayang, which is used by some couple at Malaysia as an agyeo to his/her lover) = Honey, Love.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

# Yayang, can i go to the shopping mall? Mish ask me to company her to shop for Doo oppa. -D #

That's what i text him 5 minutes ago. I always ask him first cause i like to hear his decision first. If he likes it or not. If he allow me or not. I want to be a good wife to him. It take so much hard work to even seing him and have relationship with him since he is the Mr. Idol and i'm such an everage fans of his when we first met. Well...... we manage to go through it. Now, i'm his wife. Then something vibrates in my pocket.

> Go on. But, take care of yourself. I'm sorry i can't company you. I'm sorry. Tonight i will make it up. See you at dinner baby~ I LOVE YOU~ MUAH!! :3 -J <

He sent this message. I don't know he can be all this mushy and cheesy even in text. He is at work right now you know.

# It's okayyy~ I will wait for you. Work hard yayang. LOVE YOU TWO THREE FOUR FIVE ^////^ XOXO -D #

 

-SHOPPING MALL-

"What do you want to buy fo Doo oppa?"

"I don't know. What would he like eh?"

"I don't know. It's your Doo. Not mine~"

"Ahhahaha. That's true. Hmmmmmm. Let me thing. Before that lets just walk around."

"Okay"

Mish is my bestfriend for life. She is the one that have been there when i'm in hard situation. At my wedding, the wedding planner set up the guest seat list and Mish and Doojoon end up meet there. They were still in early stage. 4th months i guess since they are togeteher.

We were walking from shop to shop. I was looking at the shirts and so do Mish. I was interested at this one shirt.

"Sooooo~~~ Junhyung's style!"

I get really excited. I even imagined him how he would be excited when he sees it and wearing it. He would look so handsome with it. I chuckled.

"Lol. Just buy it. Don't imagine things. Your imagine was like so powerful and it will turn up true. Just like you and Jun oppa."

"Ahhahahahahaha. Oooouuuuukkkkaaayyyyyyy~"

I pick it up and ask the worker to get his size and pack it up. It's true though. I was like always imagine stuff like dating Junhyung and get married to him and stuff when i was still only just a fans to him and it turn true even it takes a lots of time. I never imagine he will ask me out that day. I blushed remember it again.

"Oiii~!! Dreaming again?"

She ask nudge my shoulder. I laughed back and quick go to the cashier to pay for the shirt.

"At last.... I'm the one that buy something first when the mission today is to find Doo oppa's gift. Lol"

"I know right. You are the one that obsesses so much at Jun oppa. I understand~"

We both chuckled and somehow..... i've got an idea!

"Why don't you buy him a new soccer shoes. I saw his shoes got torn up when he plays last time."

"Oh!! How am I forget about that~ Lets go! He gave me a hint last night~ Lol. I should have know what he trying to do."

We then go to the sport section and she bought Doo oppa an expensive shoes.

On our way back. My phone ring. I pick it up. Mish only smile me and focus on her driving, giving me space to talk to Junhyung.

"Baby, where are you?"

"On our way back home. Mish will stay a while at our place. Can she?"

"Sure. You dont need to ask everything babe." He chuckled.

"Hehe. But I want tooooo~~" I said pouting.

"Don't pout. You know I can't resist right. I'm afraid I will ditch work right now~" He said so serious.

"NO!!! Work! It can save for later after dinner. OPS!!" I said. Then I realize what i just said to him.

"Tonight it will be!" and i can hear his cheeky laugh.

"NO!!! I don't mean that! We gonna just have only dinner." I said almost shout.

"It's too late babe~" He chuckled.

"Haish! Go do your work!" I sigh.

"Okay. I will hung up now. I will look forward for tonight baby girl. Love you. Get home save. Muah!"

"Love you too. Muah!" Then I hung up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It end just like that~!!! LOL XD

Don't madd~

Thank you read my first one-shot.

Hope you like it~

 

The idea came when....

I'm with my family. We went to a tailor shop to maesured my 2 brothers and my dad's cloth. I was boring enough to walk around the shop and i found this(as picture above). It was so lovely. Then my mind imagined it itself how it would be perfect for Junhyung to wear it and then i get all excited if somedays i will bought a shirt like this for him when we get married.

 

LOL XD