Final

Thin Line
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She have been thinking for a while now, whether her feeling is right or it's wrong. Falling in love with you foster brother is so common in our community nowadays. Heck, some people even marry their own blood siblings. Don't blame them though. When it comes to love, you just don't care others thoughts- you just don't. Just imagine, you're in their position. I bet you wouldn't dare comment a thing. 

Luna keeps telling herself to never fall for that guy. No matter how attractive or how captivating he is. Just don't. But guess those self-advice just went straight down the drain and she didn't dare sharing her ultimate secret with any one, including her best friend. They would be disgusted by her, she thought.

Who's the attractive and captivating guy, you might ask. He's her foster brother, Hoseok but he insists to be called J-Hope. The reason remains a mystery and it will never be solved. SInce the Parks desperately wanted a son, they adopted him when he was 15 and that time Luna was only 12. Despite being an adopted son, he is quite close to Luna. Like what a real brother do, he was overprotective and caring for her. She's his little sis, after all. 

She sighs, her eyes turns to the opened Chemistry textbook on her desk. Scanning the book for another five-long-minutes, she feels bored to death. She grabs her phone and scrolls down the photos. Most of them are hers and her beloved brother pictures. 

She let out a long sigh. 

"You will g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter