Summer Time!

10 Little Kids (Discontinued)

There might be some grammar mistakes but I'm too lazy to edit :D


All ten kids are in the living lazily watching TV. Everyone was fanning their faces and the fan didn't give enough cool air. Suho watched all of them looking like they would past out soon. He bit his lip and started to walk to Kris.

 

He went into his shared bedroom with Kris and saw that he was at his desk with his back faced towards him. He walked up to him and wrapped his arms around his neck. 

 

"Hey love. Do you need anything?" Kris turned his head and peck Suho's cheek. Kris got out of his seat and hugged his tiny wife.

 

"I think we should go somewhere. The kids look like they could die right now in this heat." Suho looked up to see Kris' reaction. Kris thought about it for a second and then he nodded. 

 

"Sure where do you want to go?" Suho broked the hug and started to think where the family should go. Kris just grinned at Suho.

 

"Oh! Let's go to the beach." Kris saw the sparkle in his eyes and said, "Sure but we're going to need a lot of sunscreen. I don't want you to get tan out there." Suho punched Kris' arm and walked out to the kids. Kris just rubbed his arm and followed behind.

 

"Ugh. It's so hot." Baekhyun said groaning when he rolled onto Chanyeol's back. Chanyeol didn't say anything but let his hyung lay on him.

Luhan and Minseok are trying to cool down Jongin and Sehun from dying in the heat.

Kyungsoo just went in and out the kitchen to get himself some cold water.

Jongdae looked like he was dying on the couch.

Tao was in front of the fan, hogging all the air, and Yixing was just watching TV and not complaining like Baekhyun was doing.

 

Suho came in and saw that everyone was in their own world. "Kids I have something to tell you." The kids stopped what they were doing and looked at their umma. 

"We're going to the beach!" Suho saw that everyone sat up and started to cheer with everyone else. Some ran to their umma and hugged Suho's leg. Kris came in after and said, "Go and bring some stuff you want to bring but not too much stuff."

They nodded and went to their rooms. 

 

Luhan and Minseok pack some toys, swim wear, and towels.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol packed some hats, swim wear, towels, and of course toys.

Yixing and Jongdae packed some floats and goggles for everyone.

Kyungsoo packed his Pororo doll and Tao went crazy with packing. He packed almost all of his toys but Kyungsoo made him take out half of the toys.

Jongin did most of the work since Sehun didn't know what to pack, he just sat on his bed.

 

Few minutes later everyone finished packing and they're now waiting for their parents. Finally Suho and Kris came out and Suho's eyes widen at all the amount of stuff evereyone has. Kris just face palmed at what everyone packed.

 

Things didn't well as planned since Suho was trying to lessen the stuff everyone was bringing. Kris had to promise to buy them ice cream, Suho just shook his head. 

Now that they finally got everyone in the car after so many struggles. The car was never quiet. The Beagle kept talking so loud and some were fighting when Kris let some of them bring toys with them instead of putting it in the trunk.

Suho was trying to calm down the now crying Sehun and Kris had a hard time focusing the road. A red light came and now gave him a chance to talk to them.

 

"Everyone! Will you please be quiet?!" Kris said calmly yet loud enough for everyone to hear. Everyone turned mute after their appa just scolded them. But Sehun was an exception since he was still a toddler. 

 

Half an hour later they finally arrived at the beach. Kris and Suho didn't take all the stuff the kids brought since there was too much. But of course they brought the floats out and sunscreen.

 

"Wait kids come here before you get into the water!" Suho yelled. The kids ran back to Suho and he evenly coated each one of them with sunscreen and gave them floats. 

 

Kris set up a place to sit down and placed and umbrella. Good thing theres not much people on the beach yet or everyone will complain.

 

Suho didn't want to play in the water much so he just sat on beach towel under the umbrella. Kris made sure that everyone is safe and not drowning.

 

Half of the kids are playing in the water and the other half are playing in the sand. 

Kyungsoo was playing in the sand and Jongin wanted to play with his favorite hyung.

Baekhyun splashed water to whoever he sees. He looked in front of him and saw his first target. Yixing. He slowly walked behind Yixing with a bucket full of water in his hands.Yixing was hacing too much fun playing with water that he didn't hear Baekhyun coming.

SPLASH!

Yixing is now wet from head to toe. He turned around and saw that it was Baekhyun. He wouldn't let him get away with it so he quickly pushed Baekhyun down into the water then ran away.

Suho made sure Sehun is near him so he could keep an eye on him. Sehun had shovels, and buckets and he was trying to make a sand castle but he had to get water. He slowly got up and started to walk towards the water. 

Luhan saw a tiy figure coming towards the water and when he got a better vision of the figure he ran towards him.

"Hunnie! What are you doing here?" Luhan pushed Sehun a little bit back from the water.

"Water pwease?" Sehun held his bucket up and pouted. Luhan couldn't say no to that pout so he gently grab the bucket and filled it up. "Here you Hunnie." Luhan gave Sehun the bucket and saw that Sehun was having a little trouble holding the water. He quickly ran to Sehun and held the bucket for him. "I'll help you." Sehun smiled and walked to his spot.

Tao and Minseok were floating calmly in the water with their floats on. They looked down to see their feet blurry. They had a great time until a wild Baekhyun appeared and poured a bucket of water on Tao's head.

Tao got out of his float and started to run to Baekhyun. Minseok sighed in relief that he didn't get water dumped on him. He looked around and saw Luhan playing by himself and so he went to him.

Jongdae and Chanyeol were surprisingly calm at the beach. They didn't play in the water like the others instead they played in the sand making different shapes of castles. Of course Baekhyun wouldn't allow that so his next target was chosen.

Baekhyun walked towards them with a bucket of water and poured it all over their castles. Chanyeol's eyes widen and started to throw sand at Baekhyun, Jongdae joined in with him. Slowly everyone started to fight with sand and water.

Sehun turned his head saw his brothers throwing sand and splashing water at each other.

"Appa." Kris turned head his towards Sehun and he crouched down to him. "What is it Hun?" Sehun pointed at the crowd and Kris got the message. Kris walked over to the kids and broke the fight up. 

Kris noticed that Baekhyun and Chanyeol took the most damage. "What happened here?" Kris sighed. "Baekhyun poured water on our sand castle." Chanyeol said while giving a glare at Baekhyun.

Kris pulled Baekhyun and Chanyeol and made them face each other. "Now Baekhyun say sorry to Chanyeol."

"I'm sorry" He mumbled.

"What? I couldn't hear you." Chanyeol mocked him.

"I'm sorry!" Baekhyun said . Chanyeol just smiled and hugged his hyung. He couldn't stay mad at him forever. Baekhyun smiled too.

"Now it's getting late let's go home." Everyone gathered their things and packed it inside the trunk. Once every was in their seats they immediately fell asleep. Kris turned his head and saw that Suho was sleeping too. He smiled at Suho and he pushed his bangs away.

 

Finally they arrived at the house and Kris woke Suho up. "Wake up." Kris gently pushed Suho. Suho shifted in place and rubbed his eyes. He turned around and saw that everyone is already asleep. 

They both carried their children to bed and they both got into their pajamas. 

Kris hugged Suho and he nuzzled his face in Kris' chest. "Goodnight." Suho pecked his lips and fell asleep.

Kris kissed Suho's forehead and said, "Goodnight."


Well I got lazy so yeah....

Sorry for the long wait >.< I just didn't know what to write and all.