Oneside love (One shot)

Oneside love (One shot)

Khunyoung, Khunyoung, Khunyoung. He was pretty sick of hearing that. At every fan meeting, every show they go Khunyoung will always be shout out. Jealousy? Yes, He waited to be at Wooyoung's place so badly. At a certain moment he was even mad at his twin brother. His heart was hurt. Since they first meet, his heart couldn't love anyone but Nichkhun. But he was the shy type and he was over thinking his situation. '' Maybe he will not like me, maybe he have no interest in man, maybe he's already in a relationship.'' As result, he didn't ask Nichkhun out. He hide his feelings for the man and continue to live with his crush and band mates like he wasn't in pain.


At their debut The Khunyoung couple really started to get popular. Everyone on was going crazy for them. All those staring, hugging, touching. He wanted that skinship too! Since the twin brother had stolen his love, he wanted to stay away from Khun. In fact, since then he never had spend with Nichkhun alone.


............................................................................



Junho woke up that morning feeling light, he was really to embrace the day and give he's full potential. He looked at his alarm clock.

'' Ah 11 H am. I slept so well last night....
WHAT 11 h am!!!! Why did no one woke me up! I'm so late!''

He took down his pants and took off his shirt. He try to do it at the same time since he was very late.
He slide on a piece on of clothing that was already laying on the floor. He bang his back and head on the floor, making loud sound in the house which was completely silent before. He was used to get hurt when they were practising but a fall like that was pretty hardcore. He couldn't get up after the shock.

Loud footstep was coming on his way to Junho's room.

''Oh my god, are you okay???'' Nichkhun tried to get him slowly but Junho push him away.

''I'm fine, I'm fine. You can go now.'' With a lot of difficulty the still half undress man putted himself in a sitting position. He didn't realize they were both blushing.

''Okay but I don't know if you was the note on your desk but the filming for today is for Friday instead because of the water. It's raining way to much. But the Taec, Su and Chan just went to film an other show now.''

Junho stared at the window

'' That's why nobody woke me up

... Aren't you suppose to film WGM with Wooyoung today?''

'' I already finish filming my scenes but Wooyoung didn't came at all. He was supposed to come watch me but he rather go hang out his friend.'' Khun had a hurtful look on his face.

Junho singed. He was finally alone with his crush but he's was only thinking about the poisoned cheeks like always.

He lift up Junho's shirt a little to see the wounds that have been made. He slightly touch it with his thin hands.

'' You hurt yourself really bad. Stay here, I'll go get the medication.''

Junho sigh again but much louder than the one before.

The tension in the room was undeniable. Nichkhun was putting the cream on the wound. He felt Junho getting more tense at every touch. Like he wanted to get away.

''Wow, it must hurt a lot, you keep twitching every time I touch it.''

'' no that's not it...'' 

It was almost a whisper but Nichkhun heard it clearly. He was confuse of the real reason of his friend's attitude.


................................................................


Later in the afternoon in the kitchen


''Are you mad at me?''

'' no no'' Still not making eye contact with the other man. He was trying to look everywhere but him.
Nichkhun grab his arms, making their bodies facing each other.

'' Okay, Now I'm tired of this. You have been avoiding me all day. What's wrong then? Then tell me now because I won't accept any ''It's fine'' You can trust me.''

'' There's no need to tell you.'' Still not looking at him

''Look at me in the eyes! Damn it you're so annoying when you're like that!''

Junho tried to walk away but Nichkhun was still holding his arms.

''We're not done talking''

'' Let me go''

''For God's sake... *Khun took a deep breath and palm his face* Stop acting like a baby!''

Junho was looking at the floor. He tried to turn his back as much has possible to hide his falling tears.

'' You're such a idiot. '' Junho said

'' What! I'm the idiot? You're the idiot, you're making this more difficult that it has to be.''

'' Yes, you're right! I'm the idiot! For not telling you that I love you in the first place. For hiding my feelings for you in the first place. Now it's too late and I can't have you. Now I have to hide my feeling until they disappear but they just won't go away.'' That's was actually wanted to tell him but he didn't have the courage.

Junho started to cry

'' Junho, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.''

The atmosphere became tense again. Nichkhun step back and let go on his hand.

''Just forget it, I'll get over you a way or an other. Just... forget it.'' An other whisper but at least this time he wasn't heard by the older man.

Junho took his jacket and walked out the door of the house.


His feelings will be forever hidden for the sake of his twin brother.