Chapter 1

Love Rain

(If you have wached “Love Rain” [70’s] I will no longer tell the story of what happened during those years. I will be moving on to the present time.

 

P.S. : It’ll be different from the drama but the 70’s will be the same.

 

REMEMBER, I Will No Longer Narrate the 70’s in this fic.)

 

PARIS, FRANCE (JANUARY 18, 2014)

 

Chanyeol is a well known photographer worldtwide. Currently, he was hired to photograph for a well known fashion magazine worldwide, VOGUE.

 

He went out of the train and accidentally, he bumped a girl who was in a rush.

 

“ Desolé monsieur! “ She ran off to her friends without noticing that she accidentally fell her iPhone inside the photographer’s backpack. 

 

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Baekhyuna was running late. She met her friends outside of the train station.

“Baekhuna, what took you so long?” Luhannah asked.

“I uhh… Bumped into someone.”

“Really?! We’re running late! The tour bus to the Eiffel tower is coming within a minute now.”

“Got everything you need Baek?” Kris joined the conversation.

“Yes oppa. I got everything inside my ba—wait a minute. Where’s my iPhone? I had it inside my bag all the time!” Baekhyuna panicked.

“Are you sure it’s inside your bag, Baek? You don’t usually put it inside your bag.”

“Oh right ! Damn it, I’m getting OLD! OMO, The bus is here! You guys should go, I think I have to look for my phone right here. Luhannah noona, you got an extra phone right? Can I borrow it? I promise to return it as soon as I found my phone.”

“Sure, here! Aren’t you coming to the Eiffel tower? I know you wanted to go there since you went here.”

“Nah! It’s okay. I’ll catch up with you two as soon as I found my phone. Au revoir mes amis!”

 

“Yeah, Bye Baek! Take care!”

“Yeah, sure oppa!”

 

Baekhyun’s quest to look for her mobile phone has just begun.

 

AN: The 1st Chapter is here! Sorry if it's too short. The second chapter would probably be 5x longer than this.