I

Euphoria

Hours

Words: 190

Sometimes, Taehyung wakes up in the hushed, early mornings of day. The time can range from two am to four, sometimes even five thirty. In his current situation, it was five fifteen am. The boy genuinely tried at the best of his ability not to look suspicious as he quietly bolted down the hall, passing by the few rooms of his bandmates before reaching the last cubicle. The door opens with a gentle creek. The young boy tip toes his way over to the other boy's bed before slowly slipping into the covers with him. When Taehyung got a clear view of Jimin's face, he let out a tiny sigh. It was a gift to see the older boy's flawless face this close, Taehyung thought. He stayed calm and collected for what seemed like hours but only a minuscule amount of time had passed since Taehyung entered.

The orange haired boy's smile never curved downwards, even when Jimin unexpectedly fluttered his eyes open. "What are you doing, you idiot", Jimin questioned lightly, tapping the younger's nose with his index finger. "Nothing", Taehyung replied, pulling the smaller body closer to his.

Inception

Words: 225

Yoongi sat mute in the secluded library, novel clenched in hand. It was odd that it was empty at this time since it was often packed by noon. It didn't bother Yoongi at all. In fact, he took advantage of the lack of bystanders, relaxing in the calming environment. He sank deeper into the teal comforter, clutching his treasured novel. Books were the most miraculous things existing in the world; in Yoongi's opinion that is.

Yoongi admired the characters in books. They always got happy endings, prospected futures, and most of the time, perfect partners. As Yoongi stared blank into space collected in his thoughts, a bystander's eyes settled onto the caramel haired boy. 

"Hey,", the boy blinked, poking Yoongi's cheek. "Yoongi, are you alright?" Yoongi snapped back to reality at the touch, a startled look on his pale face. "O-Oh Hoseok" The corners of Hoseok's mouth tugged upwards. "Hey, we still going to that cafe? I heard their hot chocolate is the best in the city." Yoongi sat up with a quiet giggle. "Yeah of course, let's get going"

Hoseok's hand brushed over Yoongi's, softly taking ahold and pulling him up. "C'mon then!" Hoseok laughed, leading him through the sea of people entering the building.

A smile graced upon Yoongi's lips. Somehow, he knew. Meeting Hoseok ignited the first chapter of their own story.

 

Delay

Words: 325

One poke. A second, a third.

Taehyung poked his head over the other's shoulder. "Can I share an umbrella with you?"

Jimin's irritated eyes looked over the younger boy. He paused for a second to watch over the clouds of water drizzling intensely on the other side of the glass. Crossing his arms tightly, he let out a sigh. "Alright, fine." Taehyung beamed, his teeth flashing into a toothy smile. "Just don't cause such a fuss like last time, it's not my fault I didn't have any bandages in my bag then.", Jimin huffed.

"It's alright, don't worry so much Min", Taehyung said with a smile, tugging on his oversized coat. "Now c'mon let's go!" Taehyung tugged on Jimin's hand, leading him down the narrow hallways and stairs right to the entrance of the school.

Within seconds, they were outside the building, staring at the immense puddles forming before them. With a quick arm movement, a rainbow of plastic shielded the two from the never ending drips of water.

After several awkward paces forward, the rain shot down harsher and water pooled around their feet and the pavement below them. Unbothered, Jimin walked a little faster, Taehyung jumping up slightly to keep up.

"Thanks." Taehyung shoved his pale, shivering hands into the pockets of his peacoat. Jimin slowly nodded in response of the other.

Taehyung let out a sigh. "You know, It's been a while since I stared liking you." Jimin looked at the other with question. "I know."

Taehyung's hands quickly wrapped around Jimin's slim waist pulling him in for a tight embrace. Jimin, too shocked to comprehend what was happening, dropped the white umbrella onto the dirtied sidewalk. 

Smiling, Taehyung spoke in a gentle voice, "I've always wanted to hug you in the rain." Jimin looked up at him through his dripping wet bangs. He fastened his arms around Taehyung shyly.

Laughing, Jimin whispered, "Hopefully this delay lasts longer than last time."

Creamer

Words: 210

The coffee was sweet. The taste lingered on Hoseok's tongue much longer than he originally expected. He let a gust of air escape his chapped lips as he softly rested the mug onto the wooden coaster below him. Hoseok slowly looked over his shoulder, back to that very same boy who served him his 
faultless drink. He certainly was cute, with his flawless pale skin and all. After a full thirty seconds of admiring the unknown boy at the counter, Hoseok blinked back to reality. It had turned out the cashier had been looking back at him as well. The look of confusion on the boy's face made Hoseok's face flush in embarrassment. Swallowing the uncomfortable lump in his throat, Hoseok made agile steps to the exit, half finished coffee in hand. Shooting one more look at the beautiful boy, his eyes zoomed in on his name tag. 'Yoongi'. Hoseok dashed out the door into the fresh snow lingering outside, nearly tripping into the tall streetlight lingering in front of him. Blushing, Hoseok quickly stumbled through the snow looking for a place elsewhere to calm himself. Meanwhile back in the cafe, the cashier smiled, staring in the direction where Hoseok ran off. Yoongi hoped Hoseok came back again tomorrow.