Chapter OO3

An adventure called: 'My story'. //hiatus teehee.

After looking at the clock, I yawned.. 3:OO.. Time’s passing slowly tonight.. I should’ve brought another book, but then again I didn’t plan on finishing this one so soon.. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the bell ring, signaling that the door opened and a customer most likely entered as there wasn’t anyone inside the store except for me. I bowed slightly but then noticed who it was. Seriously? Serin?! Oh no.. I’ve been postponing my apology all week.. I’m way too afraid.. He’ll probably hit me.. I mean, after all the rumors that go around about him AND his friend, who coincidently is with him now.. I think he was called Simon.. ‘’ Anyone here? ‘’ Serin snapped his fingers right in front of my face. ‘’ Oh, wow, yeah.. Uhh, Hi? ‘’ I awkwardly stammered and rubbed my neck. His friend, Simon, lightly chuckled.

‘’ Can I buy some cigarettes? ‘’ Serin asked nonchalantly. ‘’ Eh? Err, can I see your ID? Oh, no.. Don’t bother showing.. Uhm, .. ‘’ I slapped my head as I stammered once again. He and Simon looked at me and showed an amused smile. I took a deep breath in and out. ‘’ Okay, what brand would you like? ‘’ I asked as I had composed myself. ‘’ Marlboro. ‘’ He replied. I nodded and grabbed it. ‘’ That’s ₩ 2,694 then. ‘’

He looked at me in the eyes. ‘’ Aren’t you going to pay for it? After all the trouble you’ve put me through? ‘’ Serin asked me. I choked on nothing but air and sighed with disbelief. ‘’ Are you kidding me? Look I’m sorry for that, but I’m not going to pay for your lung damaging sticks. ‘’ I replied. Simon laughed out loud and looked at me.

Simon then handed me some money. ‘’ Keep the change, babe. ‘’ He smiled. I stared at him in disbelief. ‘’ See you at school today, Kyungmi. ‘’ Serin said as they walked away, with the cigarettes. Right after they left the store, I let my elbows hit the counter and grabbed my hair out of frustration. How am I going to survive?

 

After arriving at school and going through several periods, I sat down in the classroom for my last period before lunch break, although I really couldn’t focus on the teacher. ‘’ Kim Kyungmi, bother to pay attention? ‘’ The teacher snapped at me. I flinched and apologized. ‘’ Yes, I’m sorry. ‘’ Luckily for me, the bell rang soon after, signaling lunch break. I got out of the classroom when suddenly a voice called me. I turned around and saw the girl who brought me my homework. ‘’ H-hey.. I was wondering if you’d like to spend the lunch break with me.. ‘’ She asked. Right as I was about to answer, another, familiar voice spoke out. ‘’ Sorry, she’s spending it with us. ‘’ I turned around and blew my bangs up. ‘’ No way.. ‘’ Was all I managed to say. ‘’ Yeah way. ‘’ Simon said as he walked past me. Huh? Then I felt an arm around me and got dragged away. I escaped his arm and stopped. ‘’ Urgh, stop dragging me. I don’t want to spend my lunch break with you. ‘’ I burst out, swinging my arm in frustration. Serin smirked and grabbed my wrist. ‘’ Come on, it’s fun. I promise you. ‘’ He winked as he started dragging me. After throwing out some inaudible words and trying to get out of his grip, I gave up. He’s way too strong.. His posture doesn’t seem that way though..

 

After tripping for about 5 times, almost falling down the stairs and bumping into Serin’s back when he turned around the corner, we arrived at the canteen. Serin dragged me towards a table while Simon went and got some food. ‘’ Sit. ‘’ he commanded. ‘’ No. You can’t make me. ‘’ I stated, regretting that right after. ‘’ I can’t? Are you sure of that? ‘’ He smirked as he grabbed my tie and pulled me, way too close, towards his face. Widening my eyes I gasped. ‘’ Sit down or I’ll kiss you right now. ‘’ He looked at my lips, still smirking. ‘’ Let go, won’t you!? ‘’ I tried to push away his hand, but instead he grabbed my hands easily with his other hand. ‘’ Last warning. I’m not bluffing. ‘’ Serin said while inching closer and his lips. ‘’ Alright! I’ll sit down. Stop making a scene! ‘’ I quickly said, lightly panicking. ‘’ Good girl... ‘’ He trailed off as he said that, tightening his grip around both my hands. Right at that moment, he pulled my tie even more towards himself while inching forward himself. Our lips crashed against each other and I could feel him smiling against my lips. After for what seemed forever, he backed away, releasing our lips from each other. ‘’ Couldn’t help myself, your lips are just so kissable. ‘’ He whispered, only loud enough for me to hear.