On rainy days

I wish...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been raining for more than a week, so much rain that poured outside seemed so restless and gloomy. He called and said that we should meet. Lu Han that guy, seems as if it's impossible to forget him, it was the third time he'd come and see me this week. I carried his excuse of why he came all the way here and went to meet him at the nearby convenience store.

He was standing there alone, carrying his red umbrella, that we used to share back in the days. His friend had dropped him off. It was raining and he was shivering. He looked weak and fragile in the harsh rain, wearing not enough to keep him warm. "I missed you" he said with his sweet and caring voice. I told him coldly, "Let's go, I'll take you home." He didn't open up his umbrella, I knew he wanted to share mine. I said, "Open up your umbrella, let's go." Unwillingly, he opened up his umbrella and walked with me to the car. He said he hadn't eat lunch or dinner and asked if we could stop at some place to eat. Right away I answered with a stoned heart, "No!" Disappointed, he asked me to take him to the train station, he said he would take the train back home.

Maybe it was the rain, all the trains were full of people with umbrellas and suit cases who were eager to get home, not caring about who passed by. We waited and waited, he looked at me innocently. Being together for so long, of course I knew what he meant. I understand how he must have felt, when he came all this way here in this kind of weather and i treat him like this. With his soft eyes staring at me, I felt guilt and wanted to let him stay for the night. But reality struck again, I said to him coldly, "Let's go try the other train station."

We were living in the same apartment building, we were twelve guys back then. We got along well since we all were about the same age. We would always eat dinner together, watch movies, and sometimes go camping. We were one big family and no one could tear us appart. That was only until Tao and Kris started going out, suddenly they trasformed from best friends to lovers, and then they started living together. After Kris and Tao got together alot of feelings started to develop between us. Suddenly I started getting jealous whenever i saw Minseok hyung hang out with Lu Han, not that I didn't like Minseok but he was just too damn close to Lu Han and that just pissed me off all the time.

I always found Lu Han special in some way, and then at last I found out that I had fallen in love with him. Having living together for two years, we started developing deep feelings for eachother. I confessed to him during his last year of college, and then we started going out.

After he graduated he went back to his hometown, and I stayed for a few more years to finish school. During these years I was only able to take the train down to see him on holidays, but never for long. That was how we kept our treasured relationship.

We were walking along the side of the road. He was in front of me and I was right behind him. His umbrella had a broken spoke. He looked like like a wounded solider, carrying his rusted rifle walking we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter