Chapter 26

My Marriage With Mr. Playboy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol and Eun-Hye had been sitting in the same exact spots since earlier; with their back against each sides of the door.

"Eun-Hye... I know you can hear me..... Please just talk to me" Chanyeol whined exhaling. "Why would I talk to someone who lied to me and used me for their own sick game?" Eun-Hye spat. Chanyeol furiously ran his fingers through his hair, "I made plenty of mistakes in my life, but this bet.... changed so many things about the way I feel about you!." he confessed.

"How so? I've always been the same." Eun-Hye sighed as she played with a wrinkle in her jeans. "There is so much more to you than just being that sassy loud girl at school. You are very good friend to Soo-Rae; something that I should aim to strive for with Kai. You are very hardworking; You manage a job and an apartment all by yourself. You stand up for whats right. You are really beautiful; especially at prom." Chanyeol chided and Eun-Hye was just smiling from ear to ear.

"And most importantly, the feelings we share are real." Chanyeol finally ended and Eun-Hye could feel a tear forming in her eye.

"How can I trust you?" she muttered. "Eun-Hye, you know me, if this was all fake, wouldn't I be at the club right now with some chick and not sitting outside your apartment door for hours like a fool? Please, Forgive me!", he said in a low husky tone.

"I.... Soo-Rae would be so disappointed in me. Especially since I know how horrible she is feeling" Eun-Hye sighed as she banged her head against the door.

"Yah! Don't do that! Your pretty head is too precious!.... Can.... I hug you... just one last time?" Chanyeol said quietly, but loud enough for her to hear through the door. Eun-Hye hesitated for a long time debating whether or not this was the right thing to do. Yes, she is the sassy girl with the loud mouth, but she did have a heart and it was breaking because of Park Chanyeol.

Chanyeol sighed as he got up, "I'm sorry... take care of yourself babe" he muttered once again before turning on his heels and placing one foot on the stairs to leave, Eun-Hye had unlocked the door and opened it. Stepping out, she let out a long breath and hugged Chanyeol from the back.

Chanyeol's heart certainly wavered; turned around and embraced the strong girl with the weak heart. It seemed like neither of them was willing to let go. The two were ying and yang and they needed each other to feel complete. her hair, Chanyeol had whispered, "You mean more to me than anything else. If this really is the end of us than I don't know what I am going to do with myself" and a single tear had fallen down his face.

Eun-Hye staring up at Chanyeol in grief that she was now seeing him cry has also unleashed a few tears. Chanyeol had burried his head in the crook of her neck as he couldn't bare the thought that he would never get to touch her again. Eun-Hye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter