Two more members

How am I supposed to live without you?

Almost two years had passed which meant that I would have to talk about my contract with President Park this afternoon. I had so much fun working with the boys. Mostly I had worked with Yongguk. The two of us had really become close. Almost like friends. He had shown me around Seoul whenever we had the time to do so. I also met Himchan at TSE who was the same age as my Dongsaeng Yongguk. Himchan had really low esteem because he had been a bit overweight which in this country wasn't too easy as well. In other countries this surely wouldn't have been so tough. But I think through our talks and work together he finally gained a bit of self-esteem. That he went on a diet probably also helped big times but I hope that I could really make him realize that his character was beautiful and that this was the most important part about everything.

Then there was baby Choi Junhong. This boy was only 12 years old and already so talented in dancing and in rapping. Of course he was still rather shy and quiet but he was really hard-working. So with these two I had found myself three members. But what I had still missing were 1 or better 2 main vocals and probably another great dancer would really help as well. That's why I wasn't sure if president Park really was confident with all the work that I had put into my job here or if he would give up on me and find someone way more experienced to keep building this team.

What really didn't help my self-esteem as well, was my lack of contact with Donghae. We had met a few times in the very beginning of being in Seoul but for the last six months I had almost no chance in contacting him at all. Of course I know that his debut was only a few weeks away now and that he was probably really hard working with not much free time and probably lack of sleep but that he didn't text me back at all although he must have read my texts was really tearing me down. It would already be enough for me if he would just have called or texted me to say that everything was alright but that he wouldn't have much time for me until his debut was through... But to hear really nothing from him without any explanation for six months now... It just didn't seem like the Donghae that I knew from back then. That was another reason why I really hoped that I would be able to keep on working for TS Entertainment. I loved those three boys I'm currently working with, I loved my work in total, I loved to earn money while doing what I loved to do, I got along with everyone really well and it was the best distraction ever.

Distraction from what was happening with Donghae at the moment, but most importantly distraction from Kyuhyun. I still kept thinking about him quite a lot and I always followed how everything worked out in his career but I sometimes now even thought that I could live on without him. Maybe all these thoughts would change once more if I would ever meet him again but for now, it was alright. I even wanted to go to his concert in about two weeks. I just wanted to see him perform live once. This could also help me to gain new ideas... okay I probably wouldn't get any new ideas from that but I just wanted to see him so badly. And yes okay, maybe I was even lying when I just thought that I could live on without him. But really at least I didn't think about him 24/7 anymore but only a few times when I was lying in bed alone and sometimes doubting myself again. And he was still in most of my dreams. His career was going really well and he and the other two members were in the news so many times. All three of them were really the trend at the moment and they gained so many fans that they now would be able to hold their first concerts. My thoughts kept repeating themselves again.

"Hyung?", Yongguk who I had been working on a song with for the last two hours looked at me worried.

"Oh mianhae, I am just a bit nervous about my appointment with president Park later. What did you ask?", I asked with a small smile on my lips.

"You weren't thinking about that meeting but about this ex-lover that you keep thinking about almost every single moment that you're not distracted. I know that expression too well by now." I sighed. Yongguk was too good in reading me already. "Well whatever you need to get to dance practice. I'm sure Junhong is already waiting for you. We'll finish the song some other time."

"Alright, gomawo." I smiled at him again, packed my things and almost ran to the dance practice room. Just before I wanted to enter the room, my phone rang and showed me that I had received a message. 'Don't forget that you promised Himchan and me to take us out to dinner tonight. Call me when your meeting's over. Y' I smiled at my phone, before entering the dance practice room after all. Junhong really was already inside practicing some moves. "Junhong-ah, mianhae, I totally forgot the time AGAIN."

"That's okay Hyung. I just tried to remember and practice the choreo you have showed me yesterday but I keep forgetting this one part right after this." I smiled at him when he danced a few moves and then stopped. He really was always working hard and putting his everything in every move and every choreography. He would one day be one of the biggest personalities/idols out there.

"Well then let's work on this again right now. I only have an hour and a half today because I have a meeting later but we are going to get this nailed until then, ne?" The young boy just smiled at me and nodded enthusiastically.

After a bit more than an hour, we stopped our practice for today as both of us were rather tired and I would still have to take a shower before going to my meeting. "Will your mum be able to pick you up today?"

"Aniyo, she needs to work. But that's okay, I will just..." His parents had to work really hard to get the boy through everything. He wasn't from Seoul, so he moved here with his mum when we accepted him here at TSE while his dad stayed with his older sister in his hometown.

"I don't like you to go home alone. Just do your homework in one of the common rooms here. I'll pick you up after my meeting and I will take you out to dinner with Himchan and Yongguk and take you home after, okay?"

"But I don't..."

"That's no burden at all. I like to take you out and to spend time with you, okay?" He smiled shyly and nodded. "Great then finish your homework and see you later." The younger hugged me lightly.

"Kahmsamnida Hyung." I hugged him back, smiling widely. This boy was special.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So Eunhyuk-shi, tell me how you feel about everything now after we talked last month?" President Park and I had meetings once or twice every month to talk about the progress, about what he was expecting from me to do better and about things that I might need to achieve this.

"I still think that there is a lot of potential that I can get out of those guys but we are on the right way for sure. I just am not confident as I still haven't found any great vocals so far which we are still in need of." He smiled at me.

"I really like it that you are still being so honest with everything. It's refreshing. Well, as you know, we have to talk about your contract today. I talked to your colleagues and especially Manager Kang about you and your work. Everyone of them is really happy with your work. I also like it how you worked with our girls from Secret for their new song. And I'm really proud of you as well. To make it short, I really would like to continue to work with you for a loooong time as you will be the right person to make our boyband a success for sure. I would like to prolong your contract without a fixed time. Does this sound good?"

"Really? I am so happy as I was a bit afraid that... but omoooo thank you so much." I smiled brightly and felt like jumping up and down. But I really needed to get a grip of myself although president Park just kept smiling at me.

"Nothing to thank me for. It's all thanks to your hard work that we came to this solution. So keep it up please and find us some good vocals as well."

"I will do my very best. Thank you again sir."

"Oh and of course I talked to the three guys that you have already found and worked with. These three adore you and I think they would never forgive me if I would have decided in any other way." The president showed a huge smile. I was a bit embarrassed and went through my hair with one hand.

"Well, I don't know about that. But those three are really great and talented as I already told you so many times before. They work really hard and I'm sure that they will make you and the company very proud one day and they will go far. I'm sure even further than you ever imagined a group of this entertainment could go."

"See, you already are like family. That's exactly what I want in this company. Everyone should be like family."

"I do feel like I would be inside a big family inside this company."

"That's very good. I'm happy to hear that. I'm sorry that I don't have more time for you today. I will have get everything prepared and you will be able to sign the new contract tomorrow or the day after the latest. We don't want to lose you to those big companies after all."

"You won't. I like my work here way too much."

"Good, good. I'll see you soon then. Have a good night." I walked out of the office and dialed Yongguk's number almost immediately.

"Hyung? How did it go?", he answered his phone almost at once.

"I'm afraid, you're gonna have to work with me for some more years", I stated with a big smile on my lips.

"Yah! Don't scare me like that! So where will we meet to celebrate? Should I just take Himchan and wait at the entrance?"

"Yeah, I think this would be best. Junhong-ah will come with us as well as his mum can't pick him up again today. That's okay, right?"

"Of course Hyung. I know it that you wouldn't like him to go home alone and I think exactly the same. So I'll meet you outside in 10 min."

"Arraseo." I hung up and kept looking at my phone. Should I text Donghae? I really wanted to tell him about everything as he really was my best friend. At least I hoped that he would still be my best friend. Or should I call him? It was worth a try, right? I dialed his number and waited impatiently. But again he wasn't picking up. Should I leave a message or should I just wait for him to finally call me back? Geez, this was way too frustrating! I hated my private life. Somehow all the time something seemed to have to go wrong. I walked to the common room to pick up the maknae Junhong from there after I was able to calm down a bit again. "How far did you get with your homework, Junhong-ah? You ready to go?" He looked up as soon as he heard my voice.

"Almost done Hyung. I'll finish the rest when I get back home."

"Okay, but if you need help with anything, you tell me, right?"

"Dae, gomawoyo Hyung. Let's go." He packed up everything in his bag. As soon as he got up, I put my arm around his shoulder and lead him outside with me where Yongguk and Himchan were already waiting for us. When I now looked at my three dongsaengs, I had to admit that my social life might not as much as I thought. Actually I was a rather lucky guy that I had them in my life. I couldn't imagine life without them anymore. They were special.

"Let's go to have dinner!" The others smiled immediately and together we went to a close-by restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mianhae guys! It's been about three weeks again since I could update last... I'm bad... but I hope this chapter makes up for it a bit! I have some time off of work right now so I'll try to update some more the next few days! And yeah, I know there is a major time jump but I want to shorten the time with the training session of the BAP members (Yongguk five years) as much as possible as the "real" story will continue from that moment on ^.^ So I hope this is okay! Please leave a comment and thanks for reading <3 love you!