Chapter One

Clueless

Jinyoung,

What happened? You always told me "best friends are forever." What happened?

I understand you're busy, which is why although I've been craving much attention from you, I haven't complained. But Sunday...and Saturday...you didn't talk to me at all. I gave you over twenty missed calls, twenty eight text messages...even tweeted you. I thought maybe you hadn't gone online, but when I checked your Twitter account, you tweeted that you were spending some time with Suzy. I'm not saying I'm jealous, but I just don't understand what's going on. Did I do something wrong? Did I say something? Maybe you're tired of having a normal friend, and you're happier with your fellow idols. If that's the case, don't worry, I won't be mad.

I'm going to stay away now, because I don't want to be a hindrance to your fame. I know it's hard to be friends with me because of all the scandals and the rumors...I completely understand. However, there's something I want you to know before I go. 

Jinyoung, I've always loved you.

Take care. I'll be watching you to see you become a better idol! Good luck on your performance today!

You fold the paper and then place it inside the envelope. With a loud sigh, you gently place it inside your bag. 

As you make your way out of your house, you think about what you're about to do. You feel your eyes start to fill up, so you wipe them gently with the back of your hand. You hail a taxi, then, sniffling as you enter, you mumble, "KBS studio, please."

______________

"B1A4's room? It's right there." 

One of the staff members points to a room at the far end of the hallway. You put down your pass and then smile. "Thank you."

You make your way to their dressing room as you begin to go through your thoughts. I'm going to miss coming here. I cannot even remember how many times I've been able to surprise Jinyoung here because of my special pass.

You reach the door and knock three times. No answer. You knock again, then open the door lightly. It's empty

Stepping inside, you reach for the little envelope in your bag. You try to find Jinyoung's area of the room, and as soon as you spot his phone, you make your way over to it. Gently, you place the envelope on top of his bag. You're about to leave when you see Jinyoung's phone light up as he got a message.

I can't believe his wallpaper is that of our selca from three years ago.

Your tears start to fall as you turn around, ready to leave. Suddenly, you notice a figure standing by the door, observing you. You look up, surprised to see Jinyoung looking at you, concerned.

"Ya...what're you doing here? Are you...crying?"

______

Will write the final laterrr! :)