7 You

I'm in Love With You Girl But Do You ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After baekhyun confession , i went home and really think about it . 

I really like him . But do i love him . "____! What do i say that baekhyun guy really love you !" Jiyeon said to me . 

"I know jiyeon , i like him to so do you think i should accept him ? I asked jiyeon . " yes you should _____" 

 

So the next morning i decided to tell him my answer . As i keep waiting for him . I chat with my friends . Suddenly jiyeon nudge me "Look you baekhyun oppa " . I blush because i never call someone oppa .  I look at baekhyun and i see him wave to me and mouth me to go there . " Bye _____ happy dating " ! I rolled my eyes . 

 As i reach at him . Baekhyun say " Can you follow me to the garden i need to tell you something " . I nodded my head and follow him . I could feel the stare he looks at me  . I felt myself blushing but i just keep walking . 

After we reach the garden i could see he still look at me so i call him " Baekhyun sii" i call to wake him up . " eo .. _____! " he wake up from his day dream . " Baekhyun sii just now you said wanna talk " i said . " Ouh ok . But before that can you please call me Oppa not baekhyun sii " he said to me .. " okay baekhyun oppa . 

 

He started telling his story . And after he finish his story i see him crying .. "Oppa . Im no scared of you . It is your past so just forget about it and think about the future okay " i comfort him . 

" Thank you ____ ! But do you already have the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter