6 Flashback

I'm in Love With You Girl But Do You ?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun " mr lee my boss call me . "Yes sir , what can i do for you ? " i said . "Baekhyun i know that you're the nicest one in the group but i need you to do this . " mr lee said seriously to me . 

"Okay but what job do i do ?" I replied . " you need to kill him ." He show me the pictures . " kill? But i never kill before sir . I here for job but not to kill " i look scared . " Byun Baekhyun i already tell you before you started this job that this is a dangerous job but what you say ! You say its okay nevermind i need money to feed my brother !" Mr lee scolded me . " Okay sir . Im sorry when will i have to kill him ? " i asked  . 

 

" Tonight at xxxx club . I will ask Suho to follow you so you don't do anything " he said . " Okay sir " . 

 

After the meeting with mr lee i walk out of his office and see suho . 

 

" Baekhyun ah don't be scared even if you get caught you will not go to jail because mr lee got connection with the police" Suho hyun said to me . 

" Okay hyung thanks !" 

 

Later that night i arrive at the xxxx club . I watch as suho walk in first and i follow . As it in a club it full of girls dancing and it so noisy . 

" Hyung where is he ? " i shout at suho . " wait awhile baek he will be here " he shouted back . Then after 10 minutes they see the guy they gonna kill coming in . " Baek there he is . Wait until he is drunk then you kill him okay " suho hyung said to me . 

" Ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter